What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

I know few stories but cant tell on PDF. Last information I had that agency busted the raw network in Zahedan (Iranian city) successfully few months ago.
Ye cheez --- was it in coordination with Iranian counter partsor solo op?

Chalo yar, i had enough of this - lets end this discussion :cheers:
Kal juma hai, aur jumay ki namaz bajamaat ada karna aur dua karna,

Of course. As you wish. Once again, we can continue to disagree in a civilized manner. Thank you.

Judicial Commission will be formed and army will ensure the transparency of the commission. Said IK

Picard-full-of-win.jpg

Of course. As you wish. Once again, we can continue to disagree in a civilized manner. Thank you.
When have i not discuss with you in a civilized manner ---- afterall this is the purpose of forums to discuss and argue over different povs

Unless there is a credible civilian alternative Army will continue to dominate....you can't seriously expect Nawaz Sharif to fill this role the guy has no credibility

The fact remains that the Army is above the law in Pakistan, and this has, is, and will continue to damage the State of Pakistan
Same can be said about CIA in USA that orchestrated coups, involved in drug trade and other extrajudicial criminal activities worldwide. Also put Mossad of Israel in your moronic category of "above the law" and "damage to the state". LOL

When have i not discuss with you in a civilized manner ---- afterall this is the purpose of forums to discuss and argue over different povs

You have always been very civilized to be sure, and that is exactly what I thanked above. I mean it.

Same can be said about CIA in USA that orchestrated coups, involved in drug trade and other extrajudicial criminal activities worldwide. Also put Mossad of Israel in your moronic category of "above the law" and "damage to the state". LOL

When have CIA or Mossad actually done anything to undermine the rule of law in their own countries? Even if they have tried, they have been stopped and punished. See, that is the difference. What the "angels" do abroad is okay. What they do illegally within Pakistan is most definitely not.

Unless there is a credible civilian alternative Army will continue to dominate....you can't seriously expect Nawaz Sharif to fill this role the guy has no credibility

There will be credible civilian alternative only if the Army stops crushing every elected government and allowing regular elections to take place.

My personal opinion is that NS will not resign. Temporarily or permanently.

Dharna will end tomorrow and continue in the form of small rallies throughout Pakistan. The rallies will die out over time.

When have CIA or Mossad actually done anything to undermine the rule of law in their own countries? Even if they have tried, they have been stopped and punished. See, that is the difference. What the "angels" do abroad is okay. What they do illegally within Pakistan is most definitely not.

There will be credible civilian alternative only if the Army stops crushing every elected government and allowing regular elections to take place.
No one is crushing the elected civilian government....no one forced the PPP to fill their pockets at every opportunity...no one has forced this Govt. to fill vacancies with cronies....Erdogan presents a perfect model just deliver good governance people will not look towards the army

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom