What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

The video by GEO itself shows a truck only standing beside the fence and people using the truck as a stepping platform to cut wires.

NOT RAMMING THE DAMN THING INTO THE FENCE.

And this is wrong thing to do, they should not be breaking fences and getting inside parliament house. And the blame is definitely with the government, once you start firing, you can't control anything and chaos ensues.

BTW, GEO reporting that tear gas shelling on PTI protestors in Lahore.
Well now even ARY says protectors have entered the Parliament

1zplixk.jpg

I dont know man. I am not a father but if i was no matter how much i believed in a revolution i would never ever endanger my child like that. As a parent its my job to protect that child. Its helpless and i swear to GOD for no leader would i walk in the line of fire with a two month old child of mine.

Too bad teargas shells aren't baby proof.

Huge amount of blame is on the parents. And then IK and TuQ too.
Yes don't blame nawaz sharif, he is an angel he was just killing people to save his seat. Nothing else!! He is an innocent.

lol, u turn khan, u turn supporters

Lol is that all u can say. PML-N are slaves that are bringing Pakistan down. Nawaz said that the load shedding problem was going to be resolved in 2-3 months. It's been more than a year now and there is still load shedding. Just goes to show the intelligent of a PML-N supporter. Supporting a lier. Wow.

Imran Khan and Tahirul Qadri may be arrested, DawnNews reports

Mate, what a load of crap about the numbers. I was there the first day, what 20,000 people are you talking about? My respects to Oscar, I'm personally found of the guy and actually like him a lot, I, however, would like to respectfully disagree with his count.

Number crunching is my business. The crowd was no less than 80,000+ (PAT & PTI)......

all the photos that has been shared on PDF, None of them contained more than few thousand people. Even on day 1, Oscar was arguing that there are 20,000 people and myself arguing that in PAT jalsa there are about 80,000 and for PTI jalsa far less.

After a day or two, the number was decreased manyfold in fact Imran Khan had to make another statement that those who has gone back please come back as I am serious and I will march towards the parliament (or probably lead country towards anarchy)

all the photos that has been shared on PDF, None of them contained more than few thousand people. Even on day 1, Oscar was arguing that there are 20,000 people and myself arguing that in PAT jalsa there are about 80,000 and for PTI jalsa far less.

After a day or two, the number was decreased manyfold in fact Imran Khan had to make another statement that those who has gone back please come back as I am serious and I will march towards the parliament (or probably lead country towards anarchy)

This is a dharna, not a jalsa.

People come and go, it's all a fluid situation. A count of how many people came during the 17 days in total would be a more appropriate one I believe.

Secondly, there were 100k people on the first 2-4 days...after about a week, it kept sort of constant as the dharna phase had started.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom