What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Excellent news. Let them be arrested. This will actually get the ball rolling.
You do know that Noora isbactually digging upbhis own grave for last two days ---- and i sense some foul play at the hands of govt --- somebody made a bad call and i believe it was done on the off the book orders of ch.nisar ---

I find it funny how guys are just blaming PML N and not realizing that the dharna is actually PUSHING people into that.

God...
BRAINWASHED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

you are combining both jalsas together. As I said before.. on the first day, my estimation was that PAT had about 80,000 participants while PTI had 30,000 to 40,000 people. So all together there were about 120,000 on day one... more than your estimations

But on day two, the crowd had reduced by 20-30% and by day 3... it wasn't even half by obvious reasons
The number of 70k i had mentioned was of pti only

Straight Fire by Police on Imran khan Bus.
10649084_10152396634549527_2734430285427234367_o.jpg

Now, Imran khan is again on roof of container fighting the shelling. He should not risk his life..
Doubt it. Shotguns are close range weapons and useless from far away.

Dafuq! Protesters have gathered in front of the parliament house building.

Now people are simply sitting and lying on the grass lawn, not doing anything aggressive.

So at the moment, I don't see anything harmful here and there is no need to beat them up and start tear gassing them there, will only serve to instigate the situation even more.

BTW, on TV it says that "Fauj kay kehnay par muzahireen ruk gaye".

These people genuinely respect the Army, I saw some video clips on TV as well.

Secondly I will narrate an incident about a week or so back.

There was a PAT caravan of about 10-12 coasters near MH (near those JCO residences Kayani built). They were stopped at a signal and so were we. There was a route in place for some COAS movement or something. The Army vehicles and men (around 15 men) were standing there. The PAT people started waving a them and the soldiers waved back! Then the PAT workers started chanting Pak fauj zindabad, Pakistan zindabad etc. So these people do respect the Army and I don't think they will barge into the building itself.

They are just sitting on the lawns. Let them for now.

This is a dharna, not a jalsa.

People come and go, it's all a fluid situation. A count of how many people came during the 17 days in total would be a more appropriate one I believe.

Secondly, there were 100k people on the first 2-4 days...after about a week, it kept sort of constant as the dharna phase had started.
yes but how about their claims of gathering two million people (1 million each)... The question is... like every revolution in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia and Libya, millions of protestors came on the street despite the fact they were many times less than our population.

Army trucks on the move from Pindi to ISB ....

If protestors wanted to break into buildings, then why are they ONLY sitting in Parliament grounds and not smashed into the building already? Food for thoughts for jerks in here!

I beleive that those who have not been to the protest - should not even comment --- because they are not even aware of the ground realities - so their judgement is higly biased ---- am out-- no point continuing the discussion

Should have followed my lead a week back.

I spent it pretty peacefully and didn't have to bang my head against a wall.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom