What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Parliament session to be called by the Protesters... Bravo...

Even if we believe the exaggerated figure it's still 7% of the total figure PTI had claimed.

93% disappeared... Check the survey held on defence.pk website (poll) where about 50% members claimed they still support PTI and another 50% claimed they are now ex-pti due to this anarchy

I'm completely gutted PTI did this stuff. I was a die hard supporter last year.

All the CHANNELS are Reporting that MOB has Been STOPPED just infront of the Parliament building and they are NOT entering the Building, ARMY Asked them to NOT to ENTER the BUILDING Without Using any FORCE, This is the RESPECT PAK ARMY Commands, I LOVE PAK ARMY

Breaking: Protestors have entered Geo office in islamabad office11!1!1!1

Qadri container being moved inside parliament. He will hold jalsa there.

14aya0z.jpg

Mate, I gave a minimalist estimate earlier. Secondly, not everyone has the foresight to see the final outcome, nor the stamina to stick till the end.

Even if we believe the exaggerated figure it's still 7% of the total figure PTI had claimed.

93% disappeared... Check the survey held on defence.pk website (poll) where about 50% members claimed they still support PTI and another 50% claimed they are now ex-pti due to this anarchy

If Pak Army on side of govt. IK and Qadri might be arrested on treason charges.
Ball is in Army court.

Imran's container is right near the PM house gate. Tahirul Qadri's car is right behind

Ho gaya build pressure ...leadership is no where and protestors are walking on street randomly with no plans whatsover ..beating police with dhanda and throwing stones while receiving rubber bullets and tear gas

Leadership is being shelled by your lovely police too. What leadership?

To escape the tear gas, I have personally no issues with people entering the parliament building especially women and children

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom