What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

More Army Troops have been Mobilized to Islamabad, 111 Brigade has been MOBILIZED. Number of People on lawn of Parliament is Increasing Exponentially, ARMY is the only Hope for Peace Now.

Yup...that's the difference b/w having high moral ground and being an ignorant dumb dude.

People respect the Army.

Ab Altaf Hussain will also come in action, he has said already.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see the situation in Karachi. It could get worse.
he wants to be part of future gov't ofc.

Been in gov't everytime.

More Army Troops have been Mobilized to Islamabad, 111 Brigade has been MOBILIZED. Number of People on lawn of Parliament is Increasing Exponentially, ARMY is the only Hope for Peace Now.

Where are you people getting this news?

Do you folks even know how big is a Brigade?

unless there is an emergency in Islamabad, no way the whole Brigade is being mobilized at this time.

shush, peaceful protestors. Police is looting shops

14aya0z.jpg

dude stop reading stupid tweets...anyone can fart and tweet any shit I am fed up of these people tweeting from their offices of things they have no idea of!

Nawaz sharif said earlier that it is a small storm.....but i wiil say that a storm can;t be small...
so now i will remind the Nawaz Sharif to face storm if you can.....

Army will take no time to shoot in their arse, they know that - they also know that army's action can't be questioned in any court.

What saddens me is the fact that people who believe in democracy themselves are dishonoring symbols that represent democracy.

PTI and PAT in particular have lost all the moral grounds & we the Pakistanis have lost the opportunity that we had for much needed reforms. In short, wur gaya azadi aur inqilab march.

There isn't much wrong in sitting in the lawns in this situation, had they stormed the building itself, I would have went against that. But I don't see anything wrong right now.

Secondly it is mostly PAT right now, not PTI. Let's please differentiate.

And also keep in mind who started the firing and violence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom