What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

This kid was just rescued by the reporter on ground as the thug Nawaz Sharif continues to kill his own people while they were simply trying to peacefully protest against the regime that is in power through rigging!
10636506_10152396619269527_7990016719153516939_o.png

There isn't much wrong in sitting in the lawns in this situation, had they stormed the building itself, I would have went against that. But I don't see anything wrong right now.

Secondly it is mostly PAT right now, not PTI. Let's please differentiate.

And also keep in mind who started the firing and violence.
What if they move container inside the lawn?

Where are you people getting this news?

Do you folks even know how big is a Brigade?

unless there is an emergency in Islamabad, no way the whole Brigade is being mobilized at this time.

Just Heard on News Channels and Twitter, More and More troops are being sent into Islamabad.

on other thread you just said that you are always neutral and dont support any particular party but here im reading since last 10 pages and all you are posting is only anti-PTI/PAT ...are you for real huh? where is your criticism on gov?
Oh really.... mind sharing with me???? i am against all whats going on and have already said many times before that all whats going on rite now is WAR OF EGO's...

Should have followed my lead a week back.

I spent it pretty peacefully and didn't have to bang my head against a wall.
Should have told me man-- waisy if you are in islo you and i should meet up sometime

dude stop reading stupid tweets...anyone can fart and tweet any shit I am fed up of these people tweeting from their offices of things they have no idea of!
i never post tweet, why quoting me? Why you being rude :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom