What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

14aya0z.jpg
shush, peaceful protestors. Police is looting shops

All the CHANNELS are Reporting that MOB has Been STOPPED just infront of the Parliament building and they are NOT entering the Building, ARMY Asked them to NOT to ENTER the BUILDING Without Using any FORCE, This is the RESPECT PAK ARMY Commands, I LOVE PAK ARMY

Yup...that's the difference b/w having high moral ground and being an ignorant dumb dude.

People respect the Army.

Aur Karachi Bund hoo gaya... firing in diff areas

Ab Altaf Hussain will also come in action, he has said already.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see the situation in Karachi. It could get worse.

Karachi,lahore and rawalpindi =. protests have started there. Gotta say that is some real fast stuff.

Now people are simply sitting and lying on the grass lawn, not doing anything aggressive.

So at the moment, I don't see anything harmful here and there is no need to beat them up and start tear gassing them there, will only serve to instigate the situation even more.

BTW, on TV it says that "Fauj kay kehnay par muzahireen ruk gaye".

These people genuinely respect the Army, I saw some video clips on TV as well.

Secondly I will narrate an incident about a week or so back.

There was a PAT caravan of about 10-12 coasters near MH (near those JCO residences Kayani built). They were stopped at a signal and so were we. There was a route in place for some COAS movement or something. The Army vehicles and men (around 15 men) were standing there. The PAT people started waving a them and the soldiers waved back! Then the PAT workers started chanting Pak fauj zindabad, Pakistan zindabad etc. So these people do respect the Army and I don't think they will barge into the building itself.

They are just sitting on the lawns. Let them for now.

Army will take no time to shoot in their arse, they know that - they also know that army's action can't be questioned in any court.

What saddens me is the fact that people who believe in democracy themselves are dishonoring symbols that represent democracy.

PTI and PAT in particular have lost all the moral grounds & we the Pakistanis have lost the opportunity that we had for much needed reforms. In short, wur gaya azadi aur inqilab march.

Reliable Sources : Protesters stop on call from Army.

ARMY IS OUT OF THE TALKS!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom