What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Protestors are in the streets in Karachi, lahore, Multan and other cities of Pakistan. these protestors are chanting nawaz sharif murdabad.
There are always going to be the protestors... but how many are they is the question

If Candidate A gets 70,000 votes and cadidate B gets 90,000... Candidate B wins the election but candidate A still has 70,000 voters in the constituency. It's a large country with strong people, gathering people is not a big issue. The fact is... the volume of mass mobilisation was so low that I couldn't even imagine... The participants of anarchy march are not enough to win from just 1 constituency... and we are talking about 270... if there was a real revolution... there would be 80 million rupees on the streets... just like tahrir square where 15-20 million people gathered in the country of just 80 million people.

Charge? Its Pakistani state's property. We can go anywhere if peaceful.

Storming parliament, flinging rocks, carrying sticks and having your leaders openly call for blood and forceful removal.

images

I beleive that those who have not been to the protest - should not even comment --- because they are not even aware of the ground realities - so their judgement is higly biased ---- am out-- no point continuing the discussion

Time to take a breath jeez.

It looks like below is the most updated situation:

- No Deaths
- PAT/PTI in lawn of parliament. Army protecting the building
- TuQ and IK in their container / car
- Geo office is surrounded
- Police has disappeared it looks like

What do you think happens next?

Having women and children charge the red zone? After multiple, clear warnings? God be with you people.
indeed stupid... but than again its the govt to be blamed... one wrong move ... (crack down on the protestors) ... created all this chaos...

but this is pretty big fukin news... for the first time ... protestors have entered the parliament in the history of the country... ganja inc are probably shit.in their trousers as we "type" ...

Mate, what a load of crap about the numbers. I was there the first day, what 20,000 people are you talking about? My respects to Oscar, I'm personally found of the guy and actually like him a lot, I, however, would like to respectfully disagree with his count.

Number crunching is my business. The crowd was no less than 80,000+ (PAT & PTI)......
you are combining both jalsas together. As I said before.. on the first day, my estimation was that PAT had about 80,000 participants while PTI had 30,000 to 40,000 people. So all together there were about 120,000 on day one... more than your estimations

But on day two, the crowd had reduced by 20-30% and by day 3... it wasn't even half by obvious reasons

Imran came out but faced shelling. Well atleast he came out on the top of the container unlike qadri who is still holed up in his car.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom