What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

PIMS and Poly Clinic have both confirmed NO deaths so far.

BTW, I saw a post by a genius who said that there is no tear gas on PTI truck.

I just saw footage with my own two damn eyes on TV channels which showed the truck surrounded by tear gas smoke.

And it's all PAT supporters who are inside parliament grounds and I can understand why.

Most of the PTI crowd was Isl/Pindi people so they would have retreated first and went back home or kept a safe distance.

PAT people came from far away places and they have no residence, so they would be there. It's all PAT right now.

If they remain in the lawns, then I don't see too much of a harm in it, and they shouldn't be beaten up or stuff.

If they do get inside the building itself, then they should be pushed back.

I don't really care why they said. The fact is that Nawaz needs to resign. He doesn't deserve to rule over Pakistan with all the lies he said. Why would u want him in office? He doesn't care about Pakistan he cares about how fat his wallet is.
lol, u turn khan, u turn supporters

BwT7zg2CYAEx8GL.jpg

but you just said you dont believe in Geo News neither watch nor read them?
lol it doesn't mean i have boycotted it... I just don't watch them as I don't find them neutral and also their stance on many occasions has caused embarrassment to Pakistan and Pakistan Army.

These photos were shared on PDF and Facebook, I have just copy pasted it..

This is the day photo of Anarchy march,

PTI is probably too confused about the lack of support so they want to spice up the matter in hope for support

This is a photo of daytime, and everyone knows that the place is empty almost at day.

I am sure you are well aware of the demographic make up of the PTI and PAT dharnas, hence the number disparity.

You Pakistanis have the most uncanny ability to embarrass yourselves, it's true. :rolleyes:

It's like a prideful, angry old fella, with irritable bowel syndrome. Proudly wearing a frown and letting some shit loose once in a while.

Protesters trying to enter GEO office.

Hamid Mir clarifying that PTI was pressuring Geo to report that women had died when Geo declined. They turned on Geo. Still no confirmed deaths.

The police started the gas and firing on orders from Ch. Nisar. The protesters were peaceful. This is a sad day for Pakistan. All those who are with the Government will be with them in the afterlife..InshaAllah.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom