What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Uncle...how do we reform the system?

Obviously through amendments in the constitution & for this you need a functional assembly.

Do we have any other way... IDK, tusi dasso.

For sure not Noora :whistle:

Well, how can army not be constitutional? Can we make em? coz right I dont feel very safe/ secure with any party :(

There's no way we can put army in government constitutionally. :agree:

Obviously through amendments in the constitution & for this you need a functional assembly.

Do we have any other way... IDK, tusi dasso.
Function tou hotay rehtay hain uss assembly mein...I mean the other day it was a circus show I think :pop:

As for being functional...well i dont know how many even know it has a purpose! Most just go and sit there to keep their seats warm and indicate their present...I mean when was the last time they discussed something useful for the local public and actually made it happen?

Last edited:
While these Politicians are fighting in Islamabad, we must not forget that our Troops are also fighting in NWA ZARB-e-AZB
Whats the Farq b/w troops and Politicians?

Politicians Fight for their own interests,
Troops fight for Motherland Pakistan!

Thumbs Up Jawans! You're the Hope of Pakistan, otherwise in saisat daano nay koi kasar nahi chori Mulak ko dabonay men!!!

But this is not what we are discussing.

This all started because a post of yours held IK demand illegal, now since you have started viewing the demand legal there's no point discussing it any further.

Yes, the way he adopted was absolutely illegal, there's no justification to this. He adopted an illegal way to express his legal demand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This impasse seems to have no solution... PTI should retreat from the demand of resignation & cinch a deal on main points in agenda. Leave this bad hat Qadri alone.

He's now with TU
Q.... :o:

TUQ hates him and the way he treated the chaudries i would suggest SR to leave him as fast as he can. :P

Bwn8n-KCYAARBfb.jpg

Today Pic of Imran Khan's Container when he left for Bani Gala

View attachment 46596
At the moment its nice change on roads of capital

Please do consider the fact that it is PTI's violent street protest that made its demand for resignation illegal. Clearly. My words are correct. IK could have said the same demand on the floor and it would have been perfectly legal.
And also made union with non political force qadri say it all

"TuQ is peaceful citizen in Canada. Don't know what goes to him in Pak. Pak Gov is free 2 take action." Canadian High Commissioner to Pak

How about a request from NS to Canadian Govt. to revoke TUQ's citizenship...?

How about a request from NS to Canadian Govt. to revoke TUQ's citizenship...?

TuQ is smart enough not to violate any Canadian laws in Canada, so his citizenship there should be safe.

Any interesting development today?

GANJOO SHER Ran Like a NOORA for NIHARI and KEEMAY WALAY NAAN when PTI members entered Parliament, is this DEMOCRACY or GANJOOCRACY??

View attachment 46638
Maybe he didn't want to listen to the rehearsed PTI talking points again.

A PTI spokeswoman claimed on Express Channel that it was PMLN Gullu Butts who invaded PTV HQ, removed containes to the PM house and broke down the fence of parliament house. How can someone sit in front of the TV and lie like that is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom