What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Well he has two options. Either he can stick with Imran khan who seems to really love him for some reason or he can go back to being alone winning that lone seat in rawalpindi and making world records in talk shows. One man party who dont have massive support will always find themselves in such situations especially if they keep jumping from one wagon to another.

Pakistan need the leader like Imran...and one more thing is that Pakistan need army force to run Pakistan

Untitled-14.jpg

224-640x360.jpg

Assembly mein wo wo bande bol rahe hai jo ghar pe bolte hai to bache kehte hai ammi isko chup karwayein: Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed's Epic Comment

Any interesting development today?

Maybe he didn't want to listen to the rehearsed PTI talking points again.

A PTI spokeswoman claimed on Express Channel that it was PMLN Gullu Butts who invaded PTV HQ, removed containes to the PM house and broke down the fence of parliament house. How can someone sit in front of the TV and lie like that is beyond me.

WELCOME To PAKISTAN, Get Used to it, Everyone tells LIES and They are Proud of it.

Ok so you admit PTI and PMLN are the same. Great.

One Eyed man is King among the Blind, PTI is Slightly better than PML N and PML N is Slightly better than PPP, I hope you get it as well.

General Raheel is a man of honor. He comes from one of the few MOST Honored families within the military. His stake is JUST as much in Pakistan as any other Pakistani. And the MILITARY is NOT a separate institute. It is an ARM of the Federal Gov't. Try to avoid disrespecting individuals who live WAY above your silly idiotic post.

Next, the Federal Government comprises of the Military and the Judicial system. So for their country, General Raheel or others, will spend AS MUCH time as possible in avoiding further deterioration of a crisis. The fact that the military is behind the entire system the way it should be is a HUGE change in Pakistan's landscape and its very positive. And ONLY brave leaders change courses for the betterment of their public. General Raheel HAS changed that course instead of listening to "Angels" who were supporting IK and the Mullah.
When you come across a situation like this and you see a leader changing an entire institutes code of conduct for the better, you commend it, not make derogatory comments about it.

Unlike IK and Mullah that other call LEADERS who have stayed behind like cowards and have lied to people off their teeth and have innocents killed and injured, and received "Terrorist" credentials from across the globe, the real leaders are who change things for the better. Gen. Raheel is doing the real leader work, supporting a system whether he likes it or not. But he knows its the BEST option Pakistan has right now and its the same system that offers a lot of growth to the people of Pakistan. I commend him for his efforts. You should too.
Ye Kia Cheez(Orangzaib) Hey?:what: ....A wannabe Pakistani?:undecided: ...Someone more loyal than the King?:girl_wacko:

I have a very beffiting reply to your nonsensical post but i wouldnt like to destroy my lovely morning engaging with some blockhead here who really didnt have any idea actually what i was trying to say in that post of mine and quickly jumped to this silly conclusion.And by the way im pretty darn clear about How,When and in What way to respect which Institution of Pakistan,dont need unnecessary lectures from some wannabes.Thanks!

And by the way im pretty darn clear about How,When and in What way to respect which Institution of Pakistan,dont need unnecessary lectures from some wannabes.Thanks!

You spilled your little intellect RIGHT in your post, genius!! Next time, try not to waste Oxygen, Disk Space and your keyboard buttons to write gibberish. A sensible response would be nice.

BTW, check with IK on the "befitting response" you mentioned in your post. He was doing that too to the system. Today, he ended up sending his people for Face Saving to the SAME Parliament and Politicians he desecrated and tried to give "befitting responses" too hundreds of time.

What pakistan needs is stability. If that means she has to be a dictatorship, so be it. Stability is power.

You spilled your little intellect RIGHT in your post, genius!! Next time, try not to waste Oxygen, Disk Space and your keyboard buttons to write gibberish. A sensible response would be nice.

BTW, check with IK on the "befitting response" you mentioned in your post. He was doing that too to the system. Today, he ended up sending his people for Face Saving to the SAME Parliament and Politicians he desecrated and tried to give "befitting responses" too hundreds of time.
Like i said no sensible response to a nonsensical post like of your's....If you had asked or discussed that matter in a civilized way without jumping to name calling etc then i would have prolly replied it in a proper manner as well....

Right now your posts arent worthy of even a second look!

Back
Top Bottom