What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

What we don't need is a bharti running his mouth on our internal affairs.

It's not an internal affair if we are in the fallout zone. The last thing we want is an unstable pakistan where jihadis are running around with nuclear devices and the country is in a state of anarchy. Why are you so defensive?

What we don't need is a bharti running his mouth on our internal affairs.

Hope you are familiar with Arya Desa's work. He trolls Pakistanis, Chinese South Indians...

actually he just pops into this site to troll. He is going to get banned soon anyway. Not even worth the effort of utting your finger into the keyboard.

10646613_536861053080736_3197518676850386208_n.jpg

No my name is Nawaz Sharif but im not Stupid and Bald like him:p:

I am not a big fan of NS. I support the democratic system across the world as it ensures tolerance for each other, security and growth for its people.
However to get Pakistan out of the Economy related mess right now, NS is your man, whether you like it or not. Plus he's The Elected Premier as outlined by your country's Parliament about 50 times every day for the past one week. Who am I to question him when the ENTIRE democratic system supports him unconditionally. Remember, there is ALWAYS room for improvement but you don't go start violence and attacking your institutions for those "improvements". By doing that, you become part of the problem too.

Last edited:
I am not a big fan of NS. I support the democratic system across the world as it ensures tolerance for each other, security and growth for its people.
However to get Pakistan out of the Economy related mess right now, NS if your man, whether you like it or not. Plus he's The Elected Premier as outlined by your country's Parliament about 50 times every day for the past one week. Who am I to question him when the ENTIRE democratic system support him unconditionally. Remember, there is ALWAYS room for improvement but you don't go start violence and attacking your institutions for those "improvement". By doing that, you become part of the problem too.
He wasnt "elected" but "selected" with massive rigging and with the help of some foreign and local players!...and this years old "Practise" should be stopped at any cost in Pakistan now, for our own brighter future!! You dont know the details of the matters here since you dont live here so you cant even understand what's actually happening here!

He wasnt "elected" but "selected" with massive rigging and with the help of some foreign and local players!...and this years old "Practise" should be stopped at any cost in Pakistan now, for our own brighter future!! You dont know the details of the matters here since you dont live here so you cant even understand what's actually happening here!
I don't either. Let me ask you though, who is supposed to prove that rigging in fact did occur. IK has made it clear that he doesnt believe in SC and EC. Who is left?

He wasnt "elected" but "selected" with massive rigging

and with the help of some foreign and local players!...

You want me to take you, IK and a few others' word for it and believe it; when the ENTIRE Parliament (including his life long opponents) who have given him the unanimous vote of confidence almost 100 times a day in each session since this drama started? I'd take a RUNNING Parliament and its vote over anyone else. Second, how about you guys come up with some proofs and ACTUALLY show them in the court. The current CJ likes IK so IK has a chance in the court :-)

With the help of the SAME foreign and local players that were trying to derail the system through violence, terrorism and murders.....??? Why is it that "foreigner" are always involved. Ever looked at yourself in the mirror and questioned why do you always somehow bring in foreigners when its convenient for you, whether for a right or wrong reasons? Is everything rally clean and pure about you or your politicians but the darn foreigners are always against you guys? Sometimes, the conspiracy theories have to be put to rest and a constructive look has to be given to internal problems also. That's when you learn "self improvement"

Last edited:
You want me to take you, IK and a few others' word for it and believe it; when the ENTIRE Parliament (including his life long opponents) who have given him the unanimous vote of confidence almost 100 times a day in each session since this drama started?

You are so naive that its amazing. You have no idea how these so-called parliamentarians came to power. They have paid, bribed Election Commission, Returning Officers and Supreme Court judges to not investigate this rigging impartially. Even Nawaz Sharif's own cabinet members are agreeing that widespread rigging did take place. So how come you can trust these corrupt politicians when people's mandate has been stolen? Say, US congressmen pay 10 million dollar each to get elected. A common man in the street would have zero chance to even reach Capitol Hill in this system. That's what IK is trying to change. It cannot be done from the inside of this status quo elitist parliament.

You are so naive that its amazing. You have no idea how these so-called parliamentarians came to power. They have paid, bribed Election Commission, Returning Officers and Supreme Court judges to not investigate this rigging impartially..

You guys write these gigantic crazy and funny "the world is against us" statements and you think the other will believe the wolf is there if you tell them 100 times.

One word (Actually two) to get this proven: "Proof Please"??
(IK's statements, his family member's feelings, the failed sit-in, ARY and a couple of pro-IK channels' documentaries don't count. Give me documents, legal proofs that are court approved and independent media). I am SURE ONE person out of the above and ONE judge out of the above WASN'T paid. There are Pole who don' take bribes.

Back
Top Bottom