What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

You guys write these gigantic crazy and funny "the world is against us" statements and you think the other will believe the wolf is there if you tell them 100 times.

One word (Actually two) to get this proven: "Proof Please"??
(IK's statements, his family member's feelings, the failed sit-in, ARY and a couple of pro-IK channels' documentaries don't count. Give me documents, legal proofs that are court approved and independent media). I am SURE ONE person out of the above and ONE judge out of the above WASN'T paid. There are Pole who don' take bribes.
Can we get PTI supporters to comment on this? Repeating PTI talking points or posting random and mostly inaccurate pictures doesn't forward this discussion.

I am not a supporter of NS or PK politics for that matter, imo they are all the same. But there is no way that NS should resign PRIOR to it being proven LEGALLY that mass rigging in fact occurred.

I am not a supporter of NS or PK politics for that matter, imo they are all the same. But there is no way that NS should resign PRIOR to it being proven LEGALLY that mass rigging in fact occurred.

I am not sure if you are pro or anti Imran Khan, but this is exactly what Imran Khan said, that NS should resign just for 30 days for the investigation, if there was no rigging then NS can be PM again, how else can it legally be proven if NS himself doesn't want to do that?

Found this Pics on Facebook

10624927_784768404919072_2191416332569642205_n.jpg

Lo ji... Now again COAS mer CM Punjab... I guess bhtt din hogaye thay milay huay... so if not PM Nawaz. Gen Raheel met his brother instead...
Didnt I say tht we will again see Gen Raheel sharif meeting PM again in 1-2 days again, despite Nawaz and his govts' malicious campaign against Army / ISI? @balixd @Fulcrum15 . Only difference is tht...he met his brother instead, this time...its really strange. For some reason, it looks like although other generals might be against Nawaz, but COAS is not at all... Maybe he is not on same page with his corps comm on this issue..and he is perfectly comfortable with Nawaz govt

Lo ji... Now again COAS mer CM Punjab... I guess bhtt din hogaye thay milay huay... so if not PM Nawaz. Gen Raheel met his brother instead...
Didnt I say tht we will again see Gen Raheel sharif meeting PM again in 1-2 days again, despite Nawaz and his govts' malicious campaign against Army / ISI? @balixd @Fulcrum15 . Only difference is tht...he met his brother instead, this time...its really strange. For some reason, it looks like although other generals might be against Nawaz, but COAS is not at all... Maybe he is not on same page with his corps comm on this issue..and he is pere tly comfortable with Nawaz govt
bhen!!! did it not occur to you that dude went it their to discuss the Security related issues for the Chinese premier / President during his trip to Punjab -- did you not read about Secretary Foreign Affairs accompanying him ---
even if they went in their to discuss political turmoil, COAS simply cannot refuse to see them, can he?

bhen!!! did it not occur to you that dude went it their to discuss the Security related issues for the Chinese premier / President during his trip to Punjab -- did you not read about Secretary Foreign Affairs accompanying him ---
even if they went in their to discuss political turmoil, COAS simply cannot refuse to see them, can he?

O Secy foreign affairs was also present there? I didnt read abt him being present there... Yes...then it must be related to chinese President visit. I just read SS met COAS to discuss political situation. My mistake then

O Secy foreign affairs was also present there? I didnt read abt him being present there... Yes...then it must be related to chinese President visit. I just read SS met COAS to discuss political situation. My mistake then
And as per latest news, i beleive itwas actually related to the current turmoil, it is possible that the brother ran to ghq to use his strings to ensure that the Visit is not postponed or to get them out of this mess before the chinese premier cancels his visit

And as per latest news, i beleive itwas actually related to the current turmoil, it is possible that the brother ran to ghq to use his strings to ensure that the Visit is not postponed or to get them out of this mess before the chinese premier cancels his visit

Hmmm....Its sad tht chinese president is not coming now, as per news....
I hope whatever happns...must be good for Pak.....I am not a supporter of Imran khan or qadri, bt Nawaz must bo... Nawaz and his govt's continuous propaganda against Army/ ISI..must not be tolerated... Also tht the dharnas hv continued for so many days... I think ab koi na koi change tu aayega hi... The position tht Imran and Qadri hv taken, they cant go back like tht...w/o any change... So I hope atleast Nawaz is changed, and COAS must stop supporting Nawaz...if at all...he is / was supporting Nawaz

I am not sure if you are pro or anti Imran Khan, but this is exactly what Imran Khan said, that NS should resign just for 30 days for the investigation, if there was no rigging then NS can be PM again, how else can it legally be proven if NS himself doesn't want to do that?
The 30 day 'vacation' is the most idiotic thing i have heard about. The SC or EC should LEGALLY rule on it but IK has said he doesn't trust either. So i don't know what the answer is but it certainly shouldn't be IK's word.

Hmmm....Its sad tht chinese president is not coming now, as per news....
I hope whatever happns...must be good for Pak.....I am not a supporter of Imran khan or qadri, bt Nawaz must bo... Nawaz and his govt's continuous propaganda against Army/ ISI..must not be tolerated... Also tht the dharnas hv continued for so many days... I think ab koi na koi change tu aayega hi... The position tht Imran and Qadri hv taken, they cant go back like tht...w/o any change... So I hope atleast Nawaz is changed, and COAS must stop supporting Nawaz...if at all...he is / was supporting Nawaz
I believe that for many, especially NS himself and the likes were fed with the propoganda that Establishment is behind this all, hence they did not fall for the trap and continued with their atitude ---
But now that the visit has been delayed there should be doubt in the minds of them that Militaty will never allow such a loss..

Chinese Premier was to visit on 9th September but he will not be visiting at that date, and it has been postponed for a week , he will be visiting a week late

Lets see what Nawaz and co do now, this obviously was not expected to be delayed.

I believe that for many, especially NS himself and the likes were fed with the propoganda that Establishment is behind this all, hence they did not fall for the trap and continued with their atitude ---
But now that the visit has been delayed there should be doubt in the minds of them that Militaty will never allow such a loss..

So...wht could the military do now? What are their options? Wll military support any change now? I dont think Martial is an option.. ..other than this, There was a rumor on twitter...infact Asad kharal, investigative journalist of express said tht a setu(civilian) 2.5 yrs will come, (maybe a technocratic setup)will do intense accountability and then after tht, free and fair elections... Do u think this can be a possibility? Or do u see Nawaz sharif govt surviving?

Back
Top Bottom