What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Bwo7z0pIIAAL0iq.jpg:large

The reason why many people don't trust judiciary anymore.

So...wht could the military do now? What are their options? Wll military support any change now? I dont think Martial is an option.. ..other than this, There was a rumor on twitter...infact Asad kharal, investigative journalist of express said tht a setu(civilian) 2.5 yrs will come, (maybe a technocratic setup)will do intense accountability and then after tht, free and fair elections... Do u think this can be a possibility? Or do u see Nawaz sharif govt surviving?
If i was the advisor, i would simply say, sit back and let politicions deal with the mess, and i can tell you military has decided to maintain its distance --- as far as technocrat govt is concerned, it was off the table, the only option presented was of, NS resigning, permanently or for a month, let the judicial commission probe and if found guilty --- PMLN will go home....PMLN govt will survive, notnsure if NS will be there to lead or not ---because dont forget rigging allegations will be probed and that isnhangingnsword on their head.

So I finally learned about what you posted here. So.....are you upset that his family members are doing things in life that you and others should do too?

Also, if you don't agree with his cousins, sisters, etc, etc having a career in life, then that's sad. But if you don't agree because they came through corruption or are NOT capable of doing the work and roles they are in, then you should outline for us as to which ones are doing corruption and where. May want to take proofs to the court too so that they can be kicked out. If that's not the case......you don't have a case. So let it go and post something productive!!

Let talk about nawaz corruption only, forget his selected members for a moment.
1. Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and others misused official resources causing a loss to the national exchequer of Rs 620million by developing 1800 acres of land in Raiwind at state expense.

& FINANCIAL GAINS BY USING HIS AUTHORITY AS PRIME MINISTER

WOW, if you have SOOO MANY proofs and you obviously don't like these guys......what are you doing here. Take these idiots to the court and get them to go to the jail. These are very black and white proofs. File them in multiple courts as not the ENTIRE judiciary can EVER be corrupted. You'll get justice.
If this was a "write up" then you wasted a LOT of your time. BTW, you are repeating the SAME thing many times, for example, "Whitening the money" is also the same as "Money Laundry" and its also the same as "Hiding Money" and its the same thing because you are "avoiding paying tax" and "offshore accounts" come under the same thing as you are doing money laundry to avoid taxes. So if you consolidate the "Write Up" you might save yourself some time as the list will go down to like 50 from 100+. But do file it with the court and post updates here.

Ab to bhot zada barish ho rehi hy. All peoples will move bk..

So I finally learned about what you posted here. So.....are you upset that his family members are doing things in life that you and others should do too?
No, I am not upset that his family members are given these posts because of favoritism and nepotism. I am actually happy about it because people of Pakistan deserve this. LOL.

Also, if you don't agree with his cousins, sisters, etc, etc having a career in life, then that's sad. But if you don't agree because they came through corruption or are NOT capable of doing the work and roles they are in, then you should outline for us as to which ones are doing corruption and where.
LOL. You are pathetic. Google nepotism and see if it opens your mind that why its dangerous for democratic culture against meritocracy.

33 year performance from PMLN of Punjab:o::o:

33 :o::o: i don't know how you guys count that 33 years They came in Gov for just 2-3 years 2 times then 8-9 years of Musharaf then 5 years of PPP in which Punjab was lead by PML-N but Provincial Gov was under Federal Gov all those past years even now after 18th amendment you have to get NOC from Federal to start any project or development.. First it was 25 years of performance after that Imran khan said 30 years of performance now 33 :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom