What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

111 Brigade Jawans - Their faces are toward the People sitting there at Parliament.

Once they get 'Orders' they will change their Face direction, will move back and will take only 10 Minutes to arrest all the real shit sitting inside the Parliament called MNA's and Senators!

10562694_1682874831937763_596298394875846693_o.jpg

All those who say this is not the right way and will cause bloodshed and chaos i want them to listen this:

Of course, but most of the emphasis must be put on the direction of movement if one has to do or die as we cannot afford our PM to lie in front of all and involving the army. I have first time observed army bashing in the parliament while the delivery is zero.

Blame will go on engineers and ofcourse Khadem e Alah that why wasn't this checked or why soil test wasn't done etc. Whenever you build something you do a soil test and it tells you the whole story about the ground.

I'm sick and tired that people are pulling leg of the gov in every single event. I have studied little bit of Meteorology and the amount of rain in Pakistan is too much to handle and when on top of it India opens its dams without notice, you will find problems all over country. To be honest while living in london just recently there was heavy rain of 25mm in few hours and many areas were flooded. I bet if same amount as Pakistan was fallen here in london I would be emptying my house right now. There were many Sinkholes in UK last year autumn and winter when there was heavy rain for few day. I had to take 3 days off from work and there were no trains.

Last edited:
Blame will go on engineers and ofcourse Khadem e Alah that why wasn't this checked or why soil test wasn't done etc. Whenever you build something you do a soil test and it tells you the whole story about the ground.
It is the biggest obstacle against this scenario to end.

These are natural disasters and instead of us getting united we are still blaming government.
some place I heard had around 200mm of rain in 48 hours... this is too much. Can we not take this as a punishment from Allah.

These are natural disasters and instead of us getting united we are still blaming government.
some place I heard had around 200mm of rain in 48 hours... this is too much. Can we not take this as a punishment from Allah.

This is because these natural disasters are not coming for the first time (2010 wreak a lot of havoc), every natural disaster is punishment from Allah. In this time of hour we need to pray and then pray that this government does something for once. Later we also need to investigate why did this happen?

Ye iss sey kehne zara PM sahib ke tou ginao.

This is because these natural disasters are not coming for the first time (2010 wreak a lot of havoc), every natural disaster is punishment from Allah. In this time of hour we need to pray and then pray that this government does something for once. Later we also need to investigate why did this happen?.............

Do you see how you contradict yourself?

IF every disaster is a punishment from Allah, then what is to be gained by investigating why? Divine punishment needs atoning for sins.

Do you see how you contradict yourself?

IF every disaster is a punishment from Allah, then what is to be gained by investigating why? Divine punishment needs atoning for sins.

Natural disaster happens after natural things happens like rain is a natural thing but flood are natural disasters. Every nation that was destroyed by Allah rain came to it first. But in this context rain is a natural thing which happens to us every year but if we are not prepared for it, it turns to natural disaster. Same like if we do bad deeds it wouldn't be good for us during judgement day but if we prepare for it now we can go to heaven. Hope you get the point and stop pointing out stupid things. We need to investigate year after year why aren't we planning even when we know that this is the month of monsoon weather.

Back
Top Bottom