What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

عمران خان کےکنٹینرکےبجائےطاہرالقادری کےکنٹینرمیں پہنچ گئے o_O:crazy_pilot:

BwnTuUsCQAANujO.jpg

BwnTtzLCAAArXST.jpg

SR is a dangerous person and i have no idea why imran trusted him. Imran khan has much to learn about politics.

Dr Qadri issues threats to opposition leader Khursheed Shah

Ansar Abbasi ‏@AnsarAAbbasi now
After Sharifs, TuQ has now turned his guns on PPP, Khurshid Shah. Reminds PPP of ETHAR HUM-UTHAR TUM. Warns PPP to keep a mum otherwise....

Let us agree with you for a moment.

Then:

What did the civilian governments do to improve the standard of living of the common?

What did the politicians do to implement the constitution and to improve the standard of living of the common man by making sure all children get free quality education till graduation.

What did the politicians do to implement and support adult education so that the adults and parents have skills which will let them find decent jobs or find better jobs than they have and support their family and children and the children will only be in school.

What is the number of children not going to school due to their parents being poor and hence are forced to let them work and where do we stand on the globally in this regard?

How many children die due every month due to water related diseases and due to no access to clean drinking water in a country where there are rivers lakes and dams and sea?

How many children get their right as per the constitution which the politicians support?

How many parents get their rights as per the constitution which the politicians support?

How many times did the parliament have sessions pertaining to the rights of the common man?

How many times did the parliament discuss implementation of the constitution and give the citizens all their basic rights which is the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY of the government and the state and has to be delivered at the door steps of the citizens without the citizen asking for it?

Will you be able to give the answer to the above?

If the above are implemented crime decreases and standard of the living of the common man goes up and you wont have to reply what you replied.

Let me give a good news, if the government does it's duty and from today onwards strictly starts implementing a rule nation wide that all children will have to get education till graduation, and facilitate adult education, the results will only start to show after 20 years from now, and the news which will make us even more happy and feel very fortunate is that we have not yet implemented this on the ground.

So you can imagine where we will be 20 years from now if we keep on supporting the current system where the politicians (including the malvees) are barking for the supremacy of the bloody dirty filthy fxckixx constitution just for their pity share of kick backs and chairs and salaries with attached benefits they get being in the parliament and assemblies and the protocol they get.

Noora fans and yanks in here won't pay heed to your statement. They are getting paid to ignore statements like this and promote Nooras.

No, not you, it was me who is arguing that IK has a right to his opinion, but its expression in the way that he did was not legal.

But this is not what we are discussing.

This all started because a post of yours held IK demand illegal, now since you have started viewing the demand legal there's no point discussing it any further.

Yes, the way he adopted was absolutely illegal, there's no justification to this. He adopted an illegal way to express his legal demand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This impasse seems to have no solution... PTI should retreat from the demand of resignation & cinch a deal on main points in agenda. Leave this bad hat Qadri alone.

SR is a dangerous person and i have no idea why imran trusted him. Imran khan has much to learn about politics.

He's now with TUQ.... :o:

Last edited:
He got checkmated yet we had to advance for reasons only God knows. I am not defending anybody, I don't give a wooden nickle to chhota or wadda ganja. I am defending my country and my people who're being exploited for personal reasons, we have had enough of lawlessness, ranging from disintegration to terrorism of all sort. It's the people who face ruthlessness, leaders on other hand have houses and families abroad.

This impasse has to be resolved politically, all involved parties should act & react politically, not heroically. You need a system on hand to rectify, rectification plans otherwise are of no use if there's no system to rectify.

If you want the system to be replaced say it straightaway, no point making fool out of the people in the name of democratic reforms.

@Farah Sohail bring your house in order, no point shouting at others.
Ok say there is a reform plan...whose gonna impose it?

Whose gonna listen to it?

Whose gonna implement it when laws that are already in our constitution such as rights of minorities are being overlooked at by our law makers and those who implement it or safe guard it? Its not that we dont have some laws its the question of what is the pipeline for the current system in making laws to implementing them? What about the basic pipeline for implementing laws which are already in our constitution? More like what are the people in the system doing about all this?

How can we trust them to make a change when there are somethings which are present but oppressed? How sure are we this said pipeline for change will not just get jammed in this pipeline and not move ahead? whose doing the pushing? where is the transparency on all this?

When you have corrupt people like ex CJ holding high positions who are above the law and a single FIR cant be drafted against him by a member of the parliament himself then what is the use of trying to fix this already available system which is a dying root of all pain the society has to endure?

Awesome post
What did the civilian governments do to improve the standard of living of the common?
Basic answers....all the govt did was put money where it will help THEM not the nation or its people! That is far cry from democracy!

Last edited:
Yes, the way he adopted was absolutely illegal, there's no justification to this. He adopted an illegal way to express his legal demand.

We agree on that Sir. It is a pity how IK wasted his political capital when there was no need to so by adopting a better way.

Back
Top Bottom