What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I admire his principal stance never actually idealized him, in fact I don't like any politician. He remained remanded for more than half a decade for saying no to a dictator.

What we don't realize is the fact that the situation has been pushed beyond brinkmanship & unfortunately this is being done by ones who believe in democracy. Apolitical institutions are being politicized purposely, sanctity of constitutional institutions is being degraded, innocent people are being exploited and left to face bullets in the name of inqilab and azadi. International community is laughing on us for being an immature nation.
so very much agree with you completely....its giving depression now since not seeing any solution in near future rather only blames put on Army/ISI which shouldnt be as its dangerous for demoralizing them when Zarb-e-Azab is still there...our enemies must be really feeling happy watching all this!

I guess i will have to skip following news for some days!

Hashmi to Imran: Do not expect umpire’s support

In an interview to a private TV channel, PTI President Javed Hashmi said that he had told his party’s chairman not to leave his fate on any third umpire. “Khan Sahib, do not think that the umpire will favour you,” Hashmi claimed to have told this to the PTI chairman.

He said Saifullah Niazi, Jahangir Tareen and Sheikh Rasheed were the ones who mended Imran’s opinion regarding Army’s support. Hashmi claimed that the PTI chief had been assured about support of five Corps Commanders.

Source: Dawn News

A friend of Indian can't be friend of Pak Army.
Whose a friend of India and whose that of Pak decide for yourself

Bwd4EPPCAAAUeoP.jpg
And now the clueless mobs starts barking at the very institution which has been accepted as a mediator by their very party...
Use your brain idiots before pointing fingers at the institution of justice.

Pak Army is fighting on one side the terrorist in Zarb-e-Azb and from inside it's attacked by Pro Modi PML N. Today ordinary soldiers of Pak Army on duty on gate 1 of Parliament House were abused with nangi gallian by15 MNAs of PML N

Tomorrow's Joint Session of Parliament has only one point agenda, who is the best Pak Army basher in town !!!

Since Zarb-e-Azab which was opposed by PML N, terrorism in Pakistan has reduced to a minimum, COAS is a victorious general & loved by army

What sort of a game is Javed Hashmi playing?

Really confusing stuff here.

BTW, hearing news that PM asked for resignation of COAS and DG ISI and a reslution is going to be put forward. If this is true, then that will be the death knell for government.

And if Army was really behind these protests as per JH and Nawaz Sharif, then they would have taken over the govt by now since there is practically no writ of the state in the area.

Javed Hashmi licked Nawaz's feet even when he was in PTI , calling him his leader and talking about his 22 years of association with Nalaiq League , how can this guy be trusted

Hashmi claimed that the PTI chief had been assured about support of five Corps Commanders.

That's true, but that support isn't for Imran Khan, it's actually the hate for Nawaz Sharif and support for Musharraf.

Karachi, Gujranwala, Quetta and Peshawar.

@balixd, dekh lo phir kaha tha na.

That's true, but that support isn't for Imran Khan, it's actually the hate for Nawaz Sharif and support for Musharraf.

Karachi, Gujranwala, Quetta and Peshawar.

@balixd, dekh lo phir kaha tha na.

So this means that we can expect changes in army Corp Commanders and COAS in the next few days?

I dont think now Nawaz Sharif can fire or ask COAS/Dg ISI to resign or bring a resolution in Na, against dg ISI or COAS, since this news is already all over the media, and has been discussed to death....over the media....and even after statement of ISPR ... So now, i dont think Nawaz will make this move now, no matter how much he wants it, bgy heart...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom