What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

If the prime minister wants to meet him then i dont think he can say No to that. Infact it would make him look extremely arrogant and would undermine the PM authority big time. In a normal set up the COAS works under the rule of parliament and the PM thus the PM can meet the COAS anytime he wants.

Just imagine how weird it would have looked if raheel sharif would have refused to meet nawaz. It would have made nawaz the laughing stock in the world and it would show that raheel sharif is against nawaz since he doesnt want to meet him.
So its actually the PMLN and Government who have politicized the role of Army in present scenario by having consultation with COAS on every other matter on every other day? Why are they then blaming others and crying being victim of Sazishien Ho Rahy Hain?

As if General Raheel is their personal adviser/assistant and not COAS!

It will be a NICE DAY if army is really behind this. I hope General Raheel has planned some stuff for bi*** Nawaz his family and Zardari and his family. Count Maulana diesel and ANP.

So its actually the PMLN and Government who have politicized the role of Army in present scenario by having consultation with COAS on every other matter on every other day? Why are they then blaming others and crying being victim of Sazishien Ho Rahy Hain?

Pretty much. They went to him again and again to make sure to know whether he is on his side or not. They kept badgering him so that there wont be a martial law. The politicized a force that had so far not entered the issue and was busy with fighting terror threats and border threats.
They are blaming others bcz they to this day have no idea on what basis is imran confidence. Look at it from their point of view. A guy comes with 30,000 guys who gather only at night and he is confident he will become the PM and is giving dates and is not budging an inch on negotiations. Surely if you were in nawaz position then you would believe that there is a power behind him and his confidence and the power can only be the army which has taken him down twice before and then you see him do crazy moves like moving forward and then one of his men leaves him who is considered a champion of democracy and has claimed him to be receiving the support of the army.

In such a position you will ofcourse scream its all a sazish against us. I will admit that even i am preplexed on the basis of his confidence.

Actually He love to mess with army.... First Jehangir karamat.... Musharraf...... Now Raheel Shareef.

2dwc0mh.jpg

The investigation will be held by Army,MI,ISI or IB etc etc on orders of Prime minister via Defence ministry .Imran Khan can not influnce them in anyway

In case of Nawaz Sharif he is PM Pakistan and Shahbaz Sharif is CM punjab

The institution of punjab police will probe case of model town and head of Province is Shahbaz Sharif who can influence investigation example not letting FIR to be registered

The election commission formed by muk makka,NADRA,FIA etc etc all are under federal government in center and under punjab in province and head of center is Nawaz Sharif and punjab province is under Shahbaz Sharif both able to influence officers,blackmail them like Tariq Malik harass them etc etc

Itna bacha b nae Talat Hussain k ye b na samhaj sakay

Actually He love to mess with army.... First Jehangir karamat.... Musharraf...... Now Raheel Shareef.

He has a habit. This time he has been very foolish in his approach with the army. Should leave them alone and away.

The institution of punjab police will probe case of model town and head of Province is Shahbaz Sharif who can influence investigation example not letting FIR to be registered

To you guys, everyone is sold out or has influence against you.....so even if SS resigns, what happens if the inquiry says YOUR case sucks and has no grounds? WAIT, the cycle starts again? Then you'll blame whoever is running the gov't at THAT time. When an entire party and campaign exists on lying, it never stops. It'll go on.

IK and Mullah were lied to by the "Angels" who made them believe that the "third empire" was ready to put his finger up. Instead, the Middle Empire, for the Third Time in the past ONE week, gave IK and Mullah the MIDDLE FINGER UP. So these two got screwed waiting for "Angels" to come.
My information is that the "Angels" apparently lost contact with the "God" so no "Angels" will be coming. Here are where these two idiots left at:

1) IK and Mullah: haven't achieved JACK since three weeks. Now they have NO Face Saving and Terrorist like credentials across the Globe (check out what international media has been showing and terming IK and Mullah as, the Talibans as that second show of attacking the PTV building clearly showed violence and the PTV drama )

2) These two idiots are sitting at what? A destroyed country with 5 TRILLIONS in losses, Hundreds INJURED, many DEAD, all because these two idiots LIED to their people and pushed their innocent lives in harms ways.

3) These two idiots have caused more damage (lives and financially) to Pakistan than ALL Terrorist Attacks Combined this year!! So who has become the biggest enemy of Pakistan? At this time, THESE TWO and then the Talibans!!

4) 5 Trillions LOST means: Pakistan could've bought 18 Brand New F-16's with support equipment and all on CASH (which the PAF needs desperately if they can afford it and seeing this, they could've afforded it). PLUS more hardware for the military for FATA operation.

PLUS EACH displaced family in KPK (due to the military operation ) could have gotten a BRAND NEW house. You would've turned 1.6 MILLION families a strong ally of Pakistan if that happened, that would've ALSO helped reduced Taliban's influence in that area significantly. But SADLY, all this money was WASTED due to this Domestic Terrorism!!!

Last edited:
Pretty much. They went to him again and again to make sure to know whether he is on his side or not. They kept badgering him so that there wont be a martial law. The politicized a force that had so far not entered the issue and was busy with fighting terror threats and border threats.
They are blaming others bcz they to this day have no idea on what basis is imran confidence. Look at it from their point of view. A guy comes with 30,000 guys who gather only at night and he is confident he will become the PM and is giving dates and is not budging an inch on negotiations. Surely if you were in nawaz position then you would believe that there is a power behind him and his confidence and the power can only be the army which has taken him down twice before and then you see him do crazy moves like moving forward and then one of his men leaves him who is considered a champion of democracy and has claimed him to be receiving the support of the army.

In such a position you will ofcourse scream its all a sazish against us. I will admit that even i am preplexed on the basis of his confidence.
Im tired of reading reasons and unnecessary blames put on the rival party for Government's own incompetency...they did this and did that etc etc.There will always be a threat(enemy) to you...me...he...she...they....and its actually our own fault and nalaikee if we cant counter that threat properly and rather cry like Pakistani Aunties and Saas/Bahus of Subcontinent plays when being in trouble..always blaming others ....typical Asian way of dealing with problems!

hahaha ...but you know i never liked him to that extent like ppl did.I mean we appreciate whatever political struggle hes been through in his life but he has been so unpredictable all his life innit.Whenever he would stand next to IK in Julsa etc,looking at this man's facial expressions and knowing his history of uttering wrong/right things at the wrong time,i always had this fear that he would explode:girl_wacko:..but good thing is that Thank God he didnt explode while standing next to IK in a live transmission:enjoy: ...would have brought much embarrasment than today:lol:

I admire his principal stance never actually idealized him, in fact I don't like any politician. He remained remanded for more than half a decade for saying no to a dictator.

What we don't realize is the fact that the situation has been pushed beyond brinkmanship & unfortunately this is being done by ones who believe in democracy. Apolitical institutions are being politicized purposely, sanctity of constitutional institutions is being degraded, innocent people are being exploited and left to face bullets in the name of inqilab and azadi. International community is laughing on us for being an immature nation.

Im tired of reading reasons and unnecessary blames put on the rival party for Government's own incompetency...they did this and did that etc etc.There will always be a threat(enemy) to you...me...he...she...they....and its actually our own fault and nalaikee if we cant counter that threat properly and rather cry like Pakistani Aunties and Saas/Bahus of Subcontinent plays when being in trouble..always blaming others ....typical Asian way of dealing with problems!

Well you are not the only one. Its not bcz of the army, its bcz the govt has been incompetent in handling this issue as has been Ik and TUQ. Its our nature to blame others and not ourselves. In the end if this event brings no results then the loser will be the people and the country whose people lost their lives and its economy suffered a fine blow.

Well you are not the only one. Its not bcz of the army, its bcz the govt has been incompetent in handling this issue as has been Ik and TUQ. Its our nature to blame others and not ourselves. In the end if this event brings no results then the loser will be the people and the country whose people lost their lives and its economy suffered a fine blow.
We Asians when in crises > Oein Oein Mama Mujeh Wo Malta Hey so i cant come outta it so wouldnt even try coming out either because i know i cant
20.gif
20.gif

10.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom