What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Save your anger. Military has no one to blame but itself for being dragged into this.

"Military coups in Pakistan began in 1958 and there have been three successful attempts. There have also been numerous unsuccessful attempts since 1949. Since its independence in 1947, Pakistan has spent several decades under military rule (1958 – 1971, 1977 – 1988, 1999 – 2008)."

I'd vouch for a coup... but then again...
The international community will give odd consequences....

Baas na poocho -- these idiots have no moral value --- they will say whatever pleases them and satisfy their ego -0 be it IK or NS---- when the word Army and ISI isbsaid theyvbasucally defane everyone whobis working for these institution and working for their betterment --- there are guys whoncould have a way better life then it military and the agency and yet they chose tondrag their bottoms on the streets --- just because theybwant tobserve ---- if anyone has any issue with the agency- he should man up and specifically say that this is the man who did wrong --- and not just throw it out of their mouth --- backbit up with evidence----

Am pissed :angry:
what's with so many typos?:what:... but i understood what you wanna say...One thing more i wanna ask is that dont you think COAS also shouldnt have met SS,Nisar and PM so many times in last weeks? It didnt give a nice impression you know! I dont doubt COAS's intention and professionalism and knowing his family background,but still ....

where are Imran khan's Kids ??

Khan Sb's brother in law & his nephews.

And his son Qasim hho was Participating in azadi march fell down in container because of tree branches

BwXlqxPCEAAPCwh.jpg

what's with so many typos?:what:... but i understood what you wanna say...One thing more i wanna ask is that dont you think COAS also shouldnt have met SS,Nisar and PM so many times in last weeks? It didnt give a nice impression you know! I dont doubt COAS's intention and professionalism and knowing his family background,but still ....

If the prime minister wants to meet him then i dont think he can say No to that. Infact it would make him look extremely arrogant and would undermine the PM authority big time. In a normal set up the COAS works under the rule of parliament and the PM thus the PM can meet the COAS anytime he wants.

Just imagine how weird it would have looked if raheel sharif would have refused to meet nawaz. It would have made nawaz the laughing stock in the world and it would show that raheel sharif is against nawaz since he doesnt want to meet him.

Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami Appeals PM Nawaz To Remove DG ISI Zaheer Ul Islam

Shami sb phir Ansar Abbasi pay kyun char dhoray thay jab us nay ye kaha tha

Geo drama all over again

If a civilian bureaucrat can be removed from a post then why the hell is the DG ISI an exception. Have they befallen from the heavens??

Boot licking of these generals who have lost all wars is mind numbing.

Save your anger. Military has no one to blame but itself for being dragged into this.

"Military coups in Pakistan began in 1958 and there have been three successful attempts. There have also been numerous unsuccessful attempts since 1949. Since its independence in 1947, Pakistan has spent several decades under military rule (1958 – 1971, 1977 – 1988, 1999 – 2008)."
Whatever has happend in the past is history -- heck a criminal whonspends years in a jail cell can change then why the heck not military???

Ahh!!!hate typing from phone, though screen size is 5.0 but still i cant type properly ---
Talking about COAS ---then yes, even hours own commanders have asked this, bit then don't forget her was them who cane to him and kept calling him....SS and Nisar came to coas on 13th august for assurances --- he cant refuse to meet them, can he---

Last sentence says it all
IK and Qadri backed by Army:
Bwdik7NCEAAjPuv.jpg

Lol, some wierd troll post ---

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom