What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

You are DAMN RIGHT BRO, IF ARMY Wanted Power then they have already missed 100s of Golden opportunities in last 18 Days.

For some reason, Ik and Mullah followers are having a hard time understanding that. Gen. Raheel is a real man of honor and comes from one of the most decorated and honored families within the military. He wants the SAME honor for his institute and does NO want to get in the middle of two people's unconstitutional, nasty , violent mess. Simple is that.

His role is to support Pakistan, not two idiots who are being looked at by the international media as Domestic Terrorists. The bad press that Pakistan has received in the past day or so is unimaginable.

Gen. Raheel is and will support the constitution with honor that he's earned. There is or will not be a military rule. That's for sure.

For these two sore violent losers, they will have to work their mental kinks out within the system, through the government. I think they've already seen no "Angels" are coming down or coming in Jeeps to help. Time to face Anti-Terrorism trial and answer to the nation on the militia attack that they did on Islamabad and caused 5 trillion worth of losses, forced hundreds of people to get Injured and some killed. And Tarnished reputation for the country.

These two should be made examples so NO ONE in the future can take their little militia to attack the Capital of a Sovereign state. These two idiots have done MORE damage than ALL terrorist attacks COMBINED this year, both from causing Injuries and Financial loss's standpoint.

Javed hashmi says today that i dont even know the name of ISI chief so proudly, giving an impression that it was something of an achievement, I ask this bloody Politician that why he hates PAK ARMY so much? I'm quite sure he must be knowing the name of RAW chief and lots of indian actors and actresses

Bwd7s7iCMAAEQ8Q.jpg

Nope.

These 5 Corp Commanders and DG ISI are nearing retirement, and their retirement orders will be coming out shortly. So they are going to be changed anyhow.

But don't expect them to be sacked or anything.

That's why someone speculating in media why they are being considered to retire early.

Nope.

These 5 Corp Commanders and DG ISI are nearing retirement, and their retirement orders will be coming out shortly. So they are going to be changed anyhow.

But don't expect them to be sacked or anything.

I hope not... If their replacements are announced within next few days... It will make Army to appear very defensive and it will be interpreted as an admission of guilt of army by govt and media also." And PML n will appear victorious.... army shouldnt be giving this victory to pml n right now...when govt has tried to defame army.....
We know these 5 generals are nearing reitrement..they are retirement in start of oct. S exactly 1 month left... At max, army should announce the replacements of these generals in 3rd week of sep, not before that.

For some reason, Ik and Mullah followers are having a hard time understanding that. Gen. Raheel is a real man of honor and comes from one of the most decorated and honored families within the military. He wants the SAME honor for his institute and does NO want to get in the middle of two people's unconstitutional, nasty , violent mess. Simple is that.
His role is to support Pakistan, not two idiots who are being looked at by the international media as Domestic Terrorists. The bad press that Pakistan has received in the past day or so is unimaginable.
Gen. Raheel is and will support the constitution with honor that he's earned. There is or will not be a military rule. That's for sure.
For these two sore violent losers, they will have to work their mental kinks out within the system, through the government. I think they've already seen no "Angels" are coming down or coming in Jeeps to help. Time to face Anti-Terrorism trial and answer to the nation on the militia attack that they did on Islamabad and caused 5 trillion worth of losses, forced hundreds of people to get Injured and some killed. And Tarnished reputation for the country.
These two should be made examples so NO ONE in the future can take their little militia to attack the Capital of a Sovereign state. These two idiots have done MORE damage than ALL terrorist attacks COMBINED this year, both causing Injuries and Financial loss's standpoint.

I Agree These Politicians Don't Deserve Such a MAN of HONOUR.

ﺍﮔﺮ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﺴﯽ ﭘﻼﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺣﺼﮧ ﺗﮭﮯ ﺗﻮ 17 ﺩﻥ ﺳﮯ
ﺁﭖ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﭼﮭﻮﻟﮯ ﺑﯿﭻ ﺭﮨﮯ ﺗﮭﮯ ؟
ﺟﺎﻭﯾﺪ ﮨﺎﺷﻤﯽ ﺳﮯ ﺳﺎﺩﮦ ﺳﺎ ﺳﻮﺍﻝ ؟

10479667_1488850844699527_8268411472277223943_o.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom