What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10609564_1536827376554019_3339832058095573093_n.jpg

ohh come on... he said same thing when doing press conference.. he said I don't know name of ISI chief, nor I saw any army.. This army backing was said by Imran Khan, and too many times.. how exactly it's a U-Turn>

on the second thought what else to expect from PTI president, when chairman can do so many, then He is president can do some..

Ssp asmatullah was the one who gave a very well thought out press conference yesterday night right?
Why was he beaten.?
He wasn't beaten He was Pur-Amaned by the Pur-Aman Muzahireen. He was leading from the front and got stranded in the middle of Pur-Aman mob, by the time he was recovered the peaceful protesters had already broken their sticks while beating him to the pulp. He survived only because he was wearing a protective vest and a helmet.

You had posted a daytime video when the attacks happened after sunset and claimed it to be the protesters! Now similar videos are surfacing even 1 was repeated...with and media dated it as 1st sept though I swear I saw it on Sunday!

Javed hashmi says today that i dont even know the name of ISI chief so proudly, giving an impression that it was something of an achievement, I ask this bloody Politician that why he hates PAK ARMY so much? I'm quite sure he must be knowing the name of RAW chief and lots of indian actors and actresses

Where did you forget your brain? Quick go find it before somebody notices.... Oh, its too late now. You've already done it.

Javed Hashmi and actresses..... :crazy:

ﺍﮔﺮ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﺴﯽ ﭘﻼﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺣﺼﮧ ﺗﮭﮯ ﺗﻮ 17 ﺩﻥ ﺳﮯ
ﺁﭖ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺧﺎﻥ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﭼﮭﻮﻟﮯ ﺑﯿﭻ ﺭﮨﮯ ﺗﮭﮯ ؟
ﺟﺎﻭﯾﺪ ﮨﺎﺷﻤﯽ ﺳﮯ ﺳﺎﺩﮦ ﺳﺎ ﺳﻮﺍﻝ ؟

10479667_1488850844699527_8268411472277223943_o.jpg

He already answered it. But people like you would rather make fun of him and not recognize it.

You want us to ignore the obvious and focus on the obscure?

Bachay, he quoted IK. He did not say that PA is behind him. He is a politician after all. And a far better one than IK. You obviously do not know how to read a politician's statements.

Comprehension fail from a PTI youthia is totally expected.

Aatay hain hum chuti si aik break kay baad:

Man the accent...kinda sounds like chasing a train...kinda cute after a while :p: ..... How many of you carry that "Unique" accent :p:

Well lets see who makes it to the top 10 in the video:

1) The expat: @orangzaib @Oscar @Meengla @AsianUnion @cleverrider @lutfishah @WishLivePak @Green Arrow @Norwegian @Aeronaut @JonAsad @Jungibaaz @WebMaster

2) the democracy boyzz @cb4 @SBD-3 @Chak Bamu @A.M. @Devil Soul @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @DEPENDER @Verve @Muhammad Omar @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistani shaheens

3) the indifferent @Manticore @Imran Khan

4) the "logical" one : @HRK @Emmie @saiyan0321 @Rizwan Alam @Crypto

5) the "chachu" boy: @Hyperion :cheesy: @Mirzay

6) the "fox" : @metalfalcon @Old Navigator @Bratva

7) the "conspiracy theorist" : @Syed.Ali.Haider @cb4 @Meengla

8) the "hipster" : @Slav Defence @Jungibaaz @Marshmallow :rofl:

9) the "milatary brat" : @Fulcrum15 @balixd @aks18 @DESERT FIGHTER

10) the "khalifa brigade" : @Zarvan

We have 2 other:

11) PTI : @Leader @Jazzbot @Men in Green @pkuser2k12

12) Noora : @cb4 @Meengla @AsianUnion @cb4 @Muhammad Omar

Did I miss anyone? Anyone wanna change plz quote me :D

Last edited:

Kashif Abbasi is from ARY. He has no credibility. he conveniently forgets that Javed Hashmi got IK's assurances before JH joined in the dharna. He is innocently asking a loaded and biased question.

Ayaz Amir is just doing what he does best: finding one small peice and making it appear larger than the whole. His political fortunes need a reboot. For that PA intervention would be an elixir. Somebody needs to go and tell him that PTV is small stuff. The real thing is PM house. I think he is being facetious on purpose.

Man the accent...kinda sounds like chasing a train...kinda cute after a while :p: ..... How many of you carry that "Unique" accent :p:

1) The expat: @orangzaib @Oscar @Meengla @AsianUnion @cleverrider @lutfishah @WishLivePak @Green Arrow @Norwegian @Aeronaut @JonAsad

2) the democracy boyzz @cb4 @SBD-3 @Chak Bamu @A.M. @Devil Soul @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @DEPENDER @Verve @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistani shaheens

3) the indifferent @WebMaster @Manticore @Imran Khan

6) the "fox" : @metalfalcon @Old Navigator @Meengla @Bratva

7) the "conspiracy theorist" : @Syed.Ali.Haider @cb4

8) the "hipster" : @Slav Defence @Marshmallow :rofl:

We have 2 other:

11) PTI : @Leader @Jazzbot @Men in Green

12) Noora : @cb4 @Meengla @AsianUnion @cb4
You missed jungibaaz

1) The expat: @orangzaib @Oscar @Meengla @AsianUnion @cleverrider @lutfishah @WishLivePak @Green Arrow @Norwegian @Aeronaut @JonAsad

2) the democracy boyzz @cb4 @SBD-3 @Chak Bamu @A.M. @Devil Soul @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @DEPENDER @Verve @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistani shaheens

3) the indifferent @WebMaster @Manticore @Imran Khan

6) the "fox" : @metalfalcon @Old Navigator @Meengla @Bratva

7) the "conspiracy theorist" : @Syed.Ali.Haider @cb4

8) the "hipster" : @Slav Defence @Marshmallow :rofl:

We have 2 other:

11) PTI : @Leader @Jazzbot @Men in Green @pkuser2k12

12) Noora : @cb4 @Meengla @AsianUnion @cb4