What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

ISLAMABAD: Leading from the front, SSP Ismatullah Junejo, who was given the charge of police operations in Red Zone just last night, got injured Monday on first day of his new assignment along with his five colleagues.

Our correspondent from the area said that Junejo was hit by stones pelted by protestors.

He was profusely bleeding and was taken to PIMS, Islamabad.

Junejo was given the charge of operations of Islamabad police battling with protestors of PAT and PTI since Friday night.

The baton-yielding and stone throwing protestors crossed a distance of nearly one kilometer and reached Pak Secretariat and PTV Chowk where they smashed windowpanes of several vehicles of government employees.

Seizing an area of Shahrah-e-Dastoor within one kilometer, the protestors reached Pak Secretariat and broke outer gate of the building entered the building

اسلام آباد جھڑپیں، ایس ایس پی آپریشنز عصمت اللہ شدید زخمی
SSP Ops injured along with five policemen
news-1409548544-4257.jpg

ریڈ زون/ اسلام آباد : شہراقتدار میں مشتعل اور اسلحہ سے لیس مظاہرین نے پولیس اور ایف سی پر دھاوا بول دیا، مظاہرین نے پاک سیکریٹریٹ کا دروازہ توڑ کر اندر داخل ہو گئے ہیں۔ مظاہرین کے حملوں کو روکنے کے دوران ایس ایس پی آپریشنز اسلام آباد زخمی ہوگئے۔ مشتعل ہجوم نے ایس ایس پی آپریشنز کے اوپر شدید پتھراؤ کیا۔ جب کہ دوسری جانب مظاہرین پاک سیکریٹریٹ کاگیٹ توڑکراندرداخل ہوگئے ہیں۔

پاکستان آرمی اور رینجرز کی جانب سےمظاہرین کیلئےپیچھےہٹنےکےاعلانات کیے جا رہے ہیں۔ مشتعل مظاہرین کا پولیس اور سیکریٹریٹ ملازمین کی گاڑیوں پرپتھراؤ جاری ہے۔ س

I've heard Nawaz stalled many projects like the Iran-Pakistan pipeline is this true?

Yes the project of the gas pipeline is stalled for now, but there is thread in economy section, that the GOP wants Iran and Pakistan gas pipeline project to be delayed for two more years, for the project to proceed forward.

They have right to protest on roads. They are arresting PTI workers from one month, stopping their democratic right and to save their rigged seats, model town incident. Even they did not allow chaliswan Youm-e-shuhada of model town, they arrested 25000 workers of PAT and many killed. This is not only undemocratic, this is brutality and inhuman act.
25000 PAT workers arrested? Do you have a source for that?

By the way, I know that PTI workers are being arrested, my uncle was arrested (later released), so was my brother in law (later released).

I am not condoning the government, but I also think the protesters have gone too far. They crossed the line when they entered the red zone. That is not democracy, that is bullying.

Bad examples are making, I feel TTP are right on their stance, they doing same what PATPTI doing, by force and challenge the state writ, Mubark ho Mubark ho to making Pakistan a banana republic, tomorrow some other bring few thousands and do what they want:victory:
Mubark ho Mubark ho

I am not condoning the government, but I also think the protesters have gone too far. They crossed the line when they entered the red zone. .
Mate, 25000 arrested after Youm e shuhuda, This is minimum PAT figure at 20 August.
Red zone?? where lawyers protested, PMLN protested, This is question of dozens of killing after model town incident. Instead of registering FIR, they registered it against thousands of people. We can imagine the mini gaza type situation in model town, No food,no water from 14 days, Same happened in Islamabad too.
This government is liar, they always betrayal the nation, even on model town incident, they said 2 policeman killed. Even their leader NAWAZ sharif speaks lie in-front of army...What a shame.

I've heard Nawaz stalled many projects like the Iran-Pakistan pipeline is this true?
The deadline is next month i think or the project with Iran will be completely scraped-

ISLAMABAD: Leading from the front, SSP Ismatullah Junejo, who was given the charge of police operations in Red Zone just last night, got injured Monday on first day of his new assignment along with his five colleagues.

Our correspondent from the area said that Junejo was hit by stones pelted by protestors.

He was profusely bleeding and was taken to PIMS, Islamabad.

Junejo was given the charge of operations of Islamabad police battling with protestors of PAT and PTI since Friday night.

The baton-yielding and stone throwing protestors crossed a distance of nearly one kilometer and reached Pak Secretariat and PTV Chowk where they smashed windowpanes of several vehicles of government employees.

Seizing an area of Shahrah-e-Dastoor within one kilometer, the protestors reached Pak Secretariat and broke outer gate of the building entered the building

اسلام آباد جھڑپیں، ایس ایس پی آپریشنز عصمت اللہ شدید زخمی
SSP Ops injured along with five policemen
news-1409548544-4257.jpg

ریڈ زون/ اسلام آباد : شہراقتدار میں مشتعل اور اسلحہ سے لیس مظاہرین نے پولیس اور ایف سی پر دھاوا بول دیا، مظاہرین نے پاک سیکریٹریٹ کا دروازہ توڑ کر اندر داخل ہو گئے ہیں۔ مظاہرین کے حملوں کو روکنے کے دوران ایس ایس پی آپریشنز اسلام آباد زخمی ہوگئے۔ مشتعل ہجوم نے ایس ایس پی آپریشنز کے اوپر شدید پتھراؤ کیا۔ جب کہ دوسری جانب مظاہرین پاک سیکریٹریٹ کاگیٹ توڑکراندرداخل ہوگئے ہیں۔

پاکستان آرمی اور رینجرز کی جانب سےمظاہرین کیلئےپیچھےہٹنےکےاعلانات کیے جا رہے ہیں۔ مشتعل مظاہرین کا پولیس اور سیکریٹریٹ ملازمین کی گاڑیوں پرپتھراؤ جاری ہے۔ س

that guy did the right thing- Government will run out of SSP's soon-

Bad examples are making, I feel TTP are right on their stance, they doing same what PATPTI doing, by force and challenge the state writ, Mubark ho Mubark ho to making Pakistan a banana republic,
PAT & PTI is political party. Both are against Taliban, TUQ was the first person issued Fatwa against Taliban. His party is peaceful & well disciplined. They are victim after model town incident.
tomorrow some other bring few thousands and do what they want:victory:
Thousands in PTI protest doesn't mean that he has thousand supporter. We saw the reception of him from Lahore to Islamabad in every town. He has supporter from Khyber till Karachi. Same thing for PAT, millions of supporter... 1 lac in march is representation of them. By the way, 30 days dharna is not easy , we saw the dharni of PMLN in past.... They can't afford even rain for one day.
PAT is victim from government brutality. They have right for peaceful protest. Nation want real democracy.

Post pictures, buildings, their cost, operational and benefit ratio please. I'd love to give credit to where its deserved!
Don't derail the thread. There is thread there. You can discuss there & criticize them.

Well well well. Qadri announcing that they have taken over pak secretariat and have entered PM house again where the army once again said that stay back and they are staying back.

Qadri is claiming that they have taken gabza/control of PM house and all state buildings :D and police ran away from capital

PAT & PTI is political party. Both are against Taliban, TUQ was the first person issued Fatwa against Taliban. His party is peaceful & well disciplined. They are victim after model town incident.

Thousands in PTI protest doesn't mean that he has thousand supporter. We saw the reception of him from Lahore to Islamabad in every town. He has supporter from Khyber till Karachi. Same thing for PAT, millions of supporter... 1 lac in march is representation of them. By the way, 30 days dharna is not easy , we saw the dharni of PMLN in past.... They can't afford even rain for one day.
PAT is victim from government brutality. They have right for peaceful protest. Nation want real democracy.

Don't derail the thread. There is thread there. You can discuss there & criticize them.
Just one thing I'm agreed with you in your post, the model town tragedy, the relevant position holders must step down for a fair trial to proceed, and for it Punjab province is responsible not capital. IK demands are genuine but the way he pick is totally wrong, bad examples.

Punjab province is responsible not capital. IK demands are genuine but the way he pick is totally wrong, bad examples.
Mate, very heavy rigging happened, even normal PMLN candidate got 1 lac + vote from single constituency, they broke the records of MQM, while nawaz sharif got 90,000 in his constituency. They were not allowing to open constituencies, because rigging happened.. Every party was crying... After 14 months, no justice, they have right for protest on roads, but PMLN did undemocratic steps, they sealed whole Punjab, arrested them.

Mate, very heavy rigging happened, even normal PMLN candidate got 1 lac + vote from single constituency, they broke the record of MQM, while nawaz sharif got 90,000 in his constituency. They were not allowing to open constituencies, because rigging happened.. Every party was crying... After 14 months, no justice, they have right for protest on roads, but PMLN did undemocratic steps, they sealed whole Punjab, arrested them.
In your logic same thing happen in 2008 and Ppp with Mr. 90% complete their turn TuQ appear did dharna and reach on a deal and went back to canada, IK stay silent that days WHY? I'm damn against that two political mafia family more than you, but I'm not and never gonna a part of a group who took laws in their hand and start fight with state not government, bet on me in the end Pak Army come out and stay longer as situation suits them to stay.
And they do Ehtesab what they like! Whenever next general election happen IK never get enough seats to fulfill his dream as a PM. Case closed

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom