What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Qadri lost his senses. First he was excited that they have taken qabza/control of all important state buildings and now he asking his supporters to come out from PTV/PM house etc after army took control

HAHAHAHAH Qadri Kuty ka bacha keh rha hai k hmare loog ni thy PTV building me hmare logon ne to unko nikala hai is ko arrest kro

Do you even know what he is saying? He is saying PAT workers (kaarkun) did not go in..members of the awaam (public) went in and were moved out by PAT workers and the army. .

Are your ears closed as well as your eyes with the love of NS?

Do you even know what he is saying? He is saying PAT workers (kaarkun) did not go in..members of the awaam (public) went in and were moved out by PAT workers and the army. .

Are your ears closed as well as your eyes with the love of NS?

Are you really that stupid or just acting like one?? PAT supporters entered in PTV building and qadri is saying they are not our people.. yeh PAT k supporters hain jo ghus rhy ander Qadri zimedar hai poora poora usne logon ko kaha hai... why there are members of awam doing at PTV?? Ans: Qadri ki support k liye aai hain

Are you really that stupid or just acting like one?? PAT supporters entered in PTV building and qadri is saying they are not our people.. yeh PAT k supporters hain jo ghus rhy ander Qadri zimedar hai poora poora usne logon ko kaha hai... why there are members of awam doing at PTV?? Ans: Qadri ki support k liye aai hain

you have to resort to name calling as is expected from Noora supporters? The public supporters and workers are two distinct groups all supporting PTI or PAT. The workers are full-time members who actively do PAT work. Make the distinction and stop talking crap.

10421110_10152767622619623_4568160811789476128_n.jpg

experts say, now nawaz govt will have to step down..

Do you even know what he is saying? He is s
you have to resort to name calling as is expected from Noora supporters? The public supporters and workers are two distinct groups all supporting PTI or PAT. The workers are full-time members who actively do PAT work. Make the distinction and stop talking crap.

Stop smoking pot.. where in my post i mentioned Workers of PAT?? go your Leader urf Padri is calling you... PTV building pe qbze k bad padri bol rhy hai tumhari fatah hogai ... apne khtaab me shaheed hne ka kehta hai kafan pehwata hai or usko defend kr rhy ho shame on you... Bhag k jao Qadri bula rha hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom