What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

54041e4ea8809.jpg

SSG...

@balixd, @Bratva...

Stop smoking pot.. where in my post i mentioned Workers of PAT?? go your Leader urf Padri is calling you... PTV building pe qbze k bad padri bol rhy hai tumhari fatah hogai ... apne khtaab me shaheed hne ka kehta hai kafan pehwata hai or usko defend kr rhy ho shame on you... Bhag k jao Qadri bula rha hai

Your reading comprehension is amazing. Right up there with the best Nooners. I guess If you can't understand what my post is saying it is too much for you to understand what qadri was saying.. lol.

Last edited:
I do think that there are some random 'thugs' in between the crowds now who are not listening to either IK or TuQ and are just bent on destroying property and stuff. I say this after having some discussion with some people who have been following the situation closely.

Another thing to note, the way Police is now behaving. Ab Police kay hathon say baat bahir nikal chuki hai. People don't respect them, and the Police is not following orders as is.

People respect the Army and Rangers though and they just talk the people out of the situation.

Your reading comprehension is amazing. Right up there with the best Nooners. I guess If you can't understand what my post is saying it is too much too for you understand what qadri was saying.. lol.

Go watch SAMAA and Express

Qadri: Mubarak ho Pak secretariat pe hmara karkuno ka Qabza hai PTV Building k bahir Hmare karkuno ka qabza hai PM House k Gate pe hmare karkuno ka qabza hai

Later

Qadri: Wo hmare karkun ni hain jo PTV ki building me gai wo deshatgard hain hmare karkun to unko nikal rhy hain Army k 7...

Jamshed Dasti: Yeh state Building ni Nawaz Shareef ki building hai.. Nawaz ne agency k bandon ko bheja hai PAT k jhande pakra k PAT k karkun unko nikal rhy thy Nawaz shareef corrupt hai blah blah blah... :blah::blah::blah::blah:

10615395_10154531720895442_3770823828579310231_n.jpg

Independent member of the National Assembly Jamshed Dasti alleged that those who entered the Pakistan Television (PTV) Network building were the government’s 'own lot’.

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) spokesperson Dr Shireen Mazari said that the attack on the Pakistan Television (PTV) network building was unacceptable, adding that those involved in the attack should be punished.

1896931_10152741380718383_3200605496416116258_n.jpg

well said, infact it sums up nawaz sharif's reign... A duffer who wanted to be a King, this is all what he is to be remembered for..

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom