What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

aryssp.jpg

SSP Islamabad police quits

@orangzaib - You keep saying that 20K are trying to steal mandate of 200mlln. Once again, it's your failure to understand ground realities and Pakistan itself.
  • Islamabad is generally beyond access to a large percentage of the population because of how expensive it is.
  • People are in dire financial straits, so they're tied up in their jobs because their families depend on them. Unlike the US, people don't live independently here. Families are tightly integrated and live very dependently on each other.
  • A large percentage of the population are too poor to afford even the trip to Islamabad. [/End Quote]
Read the above bold parts:

All I see your post telling me is "Too Expensive", "Poor People" , "Don't have jobs", etc, etc.
ALL the SAME points that I have been making for so many months now. These poor people need proper food, jobs and all. They don't need Violence, Protests and over 4 TRILLION loss (and meter is running). The current government has been working on MANY projects which is WHY the President of Turkey and Sri Lanka (cancelled their trip due to this domestic terrorism by two idiots) and the Chinese President (due to arrive IF he still can come) were taking trips to Pakistan. Markets are up and millions of jobs would be created over the next two - three years. But instead of working with the government on Economic Progress and criticizing the WRONG they do, you guys resort to violence and are destroying the current system???
At the end of which, you remain in your AC home with total internet access, the IK's, Mullahs and NS's of the world go back to their palaces and bullet proof cars. Who REALLY lose is the SAME people you referred to in your post as "poor" "job less" "Can't afford a trip" etc, etc. Is this fair to them that a few thousand STOP a HUGE opportunity to grow???

Nawaz sharif is hiding his big ugly @$$ behind these containers. The kitty is scared.
Dunya ka pehla sher hay Jo container key pechay chupta hay.

Jo Shaks Aik Heewan ki khasosiat se itna impress hai khud ko shair kehta hai wo heewano ki tarah he treat karay ga awam ko kon mar raha hai who cares this is all about Shair party of Patwariz

Back
Top Bottom