What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

This has been an absolute disaster for IK and his party. Nothing has been achieved, I repeat nothing.

He's failed to mobilise his supporters, the nation, he's seeing cracks in the party, has lost a senior politician in Hashmi, and his rigid demand of NS's resignation hasn't been met.

He was veering towards political suicide with the way he dug his heels in, and I fear for his political credibility once this is all over.

PML-N are still standing tall and united, IK looks isolated and weakened - a man now resorting to rambling rhetoric to save some face.

10549111_10152398322774527_145122516636117576_o.jpg

Sad, what kind of country we living in

The country was doing fine, before these fake inqilabis and azadi marchers came rolling in the capital, to make it a laughing stock of the world. I really hope something natural stops Imran Khan from doing further blunders. That guy seriously needs some psychiatric help.

United behind police barbarism? LOL.
Are there cracks internally within PML-N? Is there dissent? They appear stronger, not weaker, and have made it clear that NS won't resign. They can declare themselves as victors for not backing down on that point. However, will IK be able to declare himself as a winner with that key demand not being met? The answer is a resounding 'no' which damages his political standing massively.

I'm not defending the actions of the police, but a good number of protesters I'm seeing marching towards PM House were holding sticks, not candles.

The police (and army) have a right to protect state buildings, and institutions - the army said it'd do as much just yesterday.

JAved Hashmi me nai to Imran ko mana kia tha aage jane se.. usne kaha phone aaya hai aage jana majboori hai :woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom