What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

that's because Osama is still Imran's true leader and ttp his true inspiration.
You are partially right in a sense that he was thoroughly pissed off with the government's decision to launch zarb-e-azb. The intensity of opposing the government increased many folds soon after the operation is launched. IK being Taliban sympathiser or having soft corner for them could also be one of the many reasons

When I was intense PTI supporter I used to say "I support Imran Khan minus his stance for war on terror"... but now it is getting ugly

This is below you. Not in good taste at all.
I never used such language in my life...

IK deserves it

BwXezuVCYAEoWcq.png

What do you suggest then? Shipping him back to Canada has been discussed already.

I am still trying to figure out why Dr Death decided to land in Pakistan. I can't shake off this feeling that some external forces are behind him. I maybe wrong and I pray that I am but his demands to topple the entire Pakistani Government and impose some sort of Islamic Communism in Pakistan seems extremely suspect. And then, there's also the way he has been looking at Pakistan Army to fall in line behind him is extremely fishy.

What I find even more strange is that I don't think he made any such demands at all during President Pervez Musharraf's tenure.

زخمیوں میں87خواتین،16بچےاور129پولیس اہلکارشامل
اسلام آبادکےاسپتالوں میں563زخمی لائےگئے

Back
Top Bottom