What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

The manager of International company cannot be sacked without a reason as he can easily go to court for restoration of employment (thanks to employment rights) and here the President of Pakistan's second largest political party is thrown out in 5 minutes and nobody has the right to question
PS: I think he hasn't resigned from the party post yet neither is he sacked, it is yet to be cleared... He is just been humiliated, his party resignation is still pending

As per continuation of PTI, no one can kick anyone jus like that... u can suspend them & remove them thru no confidence vote etc...
. btw Mazri is the lady who wrote an article accusing Qadri of being a paid or suspected him of being a paid agent....

So far all tweets from PTI are saying IK said he is of different opinions or has differences with JH nowhere does IK say he has kicked him out or disowned him ....that is the media getting hyped as usual :unsure:
Breaking news: police is firing tear gas inside PIMS hospital.
ain? khariat tou hai? Police ko kiya tamasha bana diyea hai?!

faraq nai parta, aaj kal Imran Khan waise hi humiliation champion bana howa hai... comparing Sharif brothers with Firoun/Pharaoh is such a pathetic example... Compare them with Osama bin laden at most.. lol

that's because Osama is still Imran's true leader and ttp his true inspiration.

doesn't matter who is talking...

The genes of dictatorship are also found in Imran Khan as much as in Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Altaf Hussain. The only true democratic party in Pakistan is Jamat-e-Islami which I am allergic to for not liking religious parties..

The manager of International company cannot be sacked without a reason as he can easily go to court for restoration of employment (thanks to employment rights) and here the President of Pakistan's second largest political party is thrown out in 5 minutes and nobody has the right to question

PS: I think he hasn't resigned from the party post yet neither is he sacked, it is yet to be cleared... He is just been humiliated, his party resignation is still pending
Thanked you for the first paragraph of the post. The middle paragraph became redundant after you wrote down the 3rd paragraph, which appears to be the case.

So, wait, I haven't checked the news yet, the thug Imran has sacked Javed Hashmi now?

G6 four Islamabad.
ain udher kiya hai?

Kaan left say Pakroo... ya Rite say Pakarna tu Kaan hai na :)
SAMAA URDU TV ‏@SamaaNews_Urdu 2m
آج سےمیرےاورجاویدہاشمی کےراستےجداہیں،عمران خا ن: اسلام آباد : چئیرمین تحریک انصاف عمران خا ن نے کہا ہے کہ آ... http://bit.ly/1qS66gg
quoting the same hyped up media which has been reporting shit all night and day? I rather wait for someone from PTI to clarify the mess

Imran Khan just needs sex and he wants new Pakistan as soon as possible so he could get married

Somebody please find a bhabhi jee for him

on a lighter note @Akheilos
BwX317rCEAAA9N8.jpg:large

Empty TG shelsl
[/quote]

Listen Man (and other internet warriors). All of your families, sisters, wives, mothers and children are sitting in AC's and in safety. Both of these idiots have taken SO MANY women, children and have put them at risk. Is this ethical to you? When both of these guys are sitting behind bullet proof containers and their wives and kids safe?
Take a look inside IK's party, people who don't want domestic terrorism are walking against it. The president of his party left and said that this "attack" on the parliament was IK's OWN thought and he disagreed with the majority. This is domestic terrorism at the least. And they should be charged as such. Simple is that. You attack the State Symbols like parliaments, etc, you'll get tear gas. Hell. you guys got to the red zone without authorization and they still showed restraint due to you guys having shields of women and children.

Even majority of the IK's party members have contacted the gov't and the military telling them that they are pro-democracy and they don't want this mess and have nothing to do with this violence. PTI is broken internally but SO many people didn't have to go through this pain and so much business loss of 4 Billion.

I think I am going to lay off writing on here. Can't preach to idiots who don't see how wrong it is to put others wives, women, children at risk while they sit behind bullet proof cars and their wives and kids are not even there. AND they are breaking the constitution and the rule of the law.

The military is discussing with NS on options right now. Whatever the outcome may be, sad part is, you guys destroyed your reputation in front of the world, took trillions of loss, got so many innocent injured and the FACT remains, that IK will never be back in the government. That's for sure. NS or his family members (due to constitutional limitations) will come back again. You can't stop that or anything. I am not Pro-NS, the POINT I am trying to make is that you can't change the system with force, the ONLY change can be brought on is through within the system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom