What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Police using 'expired' tear gas on protesters

Tear gas becomes less effective after it expires. Tear gas is an unstable molecule. It will degrade over time with exposure to the environment. Thus, it becomes less effective over time and exposure since the quantity lessens. Generally the more irritating the compound, the faster it will degrade, because it is more chemically ACTIVE and likely to be affected by things in the environment which cause the degradation

geo been fairly correct in their reportjng. Ary has gone cookoo.
Since you have forgotten what geo did, so let me remind you that it was geo who started campaign against army. And few years ago they aired several programmes which were against islam. Geo owner even threatened and black mail peoples to achieve his goal. And they are also the one who have made a campaign of aman ki asha , by ignoring kashmir issue and by ignoring what Indians are doing in Pakistan. Shame on this pathetic news, which even said Pakistan was not created for Islam.

10583878_768788936506861_1202260105555713093_n.png

I need a danda right now. Marvi mentally challenged w* does not understand that Wig nisar knows police won't do anything. Had it been a jernail as it was, he would have been hiding somewhere in his house. House arrest!

Oh my GOD. Has N lost its mind. they should control the police. Media is one of our most fiercest sector around and they know how to press the peoples button against them and they attacked them so badly. HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MIND!!!! Media will turn against the govt now and that was extremely stupid from them.

Media played the greatest role in creating anti-musharraf sentiment during the lal masjid incident. N just messed up things big time.

Last night police did heavy shelling on families in Lahore protest..

Lets see if God exist. I mean so many millions have been killed around the world past 600 years and nothing happened. The killer becomes the saint.

If God does not intervene, everything He said will turn out to be fake. There won't be any God. Lets see.

If people have to do everything than yes, we do not need a God.

THANK YOU!!! Imran khan is on the road and is walking with the people. Great step bcz he needs to b e with the people to make sure it wont get dispersed. If the people get dispersed and vanish then he will lose all that he has worked for this entire time.

THANK YOU!!! Imran khan is on the road and is walking with the people. Great step bcz he needs to b e with the people to make sure it wont get dispersed. If the people get dispersed and vanish then he will lose all that he has worked for this entire time.

GREAATTTT - Let the magic begin. GOD IF YOU EXIST - I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR JUSTICE. WE SHOULD KNOW SOON THAT YOU EXIST OR NOT.

why... any good reason?
for the murder of 14 people in model town
for what they done in islamabad
for starting a controversy over armed forces by lying in the parliment
and the list goes on
if u r blinded by truth ............dont reply i dont have time to waste on niharis

and where is ganja exactly anyone knows?

for the murder of 14 people in model town
for what they done in islamabad
for starting a controversy over armed forces by lying in the parliment
and the list goes on
if u r blinded by truth ............dont reply i dont have time to waste on niharis

and where is ganja exactly anyone knows?

Last night he was in raiwind. Think he is still there.

Back
Top Bottom