What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Is Pakistan heading for martial law once again? I think that's the only way the situation can be controlled.

If strikes and demonstrations are used as tools to bring down democratically elected governments, then it's a dangerous trend that needs to be nipped in the bud.

So what does Imran want?

“I want electoral reforms....

“No, wait. I want a partial recount....

“Scratch that. I want Nawaz Sharif’s resignation.”

The problem with asking for Nawaz Sharif’s resignation is that there is no legal, constitutional way for this to happen. Either parliament has to have a no-confidence vote, which is unlikely because Sharif’s party has a majority, or the Supreme Court declares his election victory null and void. That’s unlikely because Imran himself refused to take that course.

So what's next?

Well, Government should finally establish its writ. Government Writ should NEVER be challenged. When it was decided/agreed upon that no one will cross the boundaries then why so called "peaceful protestors" crossed that red limit.
PA has not interfered, this is the very encouraging sign for the government, without delaying PML-N should arrest the IK/TUQ and trial should immediately be started. With IK/TUQ gone, mob would automatically disperse.
In b/w NS government is the real Champu, why on the earth they ordered police to cracked down media persons, that step was suicidal for the government. Government must not make mistakes.
One question for everyone, what would have happened, if they had entered the building? Govt. could have used this excuse for IK/TUQ trial? NS govt. is acting really stupidly.
Further, no need to use force against the mob unless they want to kill the mob, which again would suicidal for the government.

Yeah, keep on dreaming.

Pakistan is alive because of hard-working people like me, people who do not partake in corruption, people who work hard to make ends meet, people who contribute to economy of this nation by paying taxes and bills honestly, people who attempt to elect better people in power, people who want corruption/status-quo/mafia FITNA to end.

The leeches inside Pakistan have done really well for sucking this nation dry for a long long time, billions of dollars of worth of assets and funds stored in foreign nations. Not surprisingly, these leeches are Amercian and British nationals like you who prefer to keep billions in SWISS, AMERICAN and BRITISH banks.

You American nationals are among the biggest promoters of status-quo culture in Pakistan. Its apparent even in the organizations. Higher-ups attempt to engage in status-quo activities to impress their status-quo buddies and are mostly dual-nationals (American/Canadian/British).

Outlaws? You bloody idiot.

This nation is under strong grip of FITNA of corruption, status-quo and mafia. Most institutions are compromised, judiciary have history of releasing terrorists, let-alone provide justice to the common people. On top of this, terrorism is wide-spread.

What are honest and hard-working people supposed to do?

Once again;

Who is responsible for Model Town tragedy?
Who is responsible for not registering FIR against culprits behind Model Town tragedy?
Who is responsible for sabotaging investigations in to rigging of elections?
Who is responsible for not providing justice to common people of Pakistan?

Answer these questions instead of presenting baseless arguments.

A bloody American national is telling me that patriotic people like me do not understand the meaning of loving this land.

Tu America mein kiya kar raha hai agar tujhe itni fiqr hai Pakistan ki? Jhaak mar raha hai?

Apne American nationality ko khatam kar kei Pakistan mein wapas aa.

lagta hai tumhare sar pe police nay kuch zayada hi danday mar diye hein, lol.

chalo acha hai, from your tone its obvious you're a thug, mohalay ka awara badmash, and I support a full beat down of thugs and badmash by the police.

I will reiterate what I said earlier, Mulk muft mein mil gaya hai iss liye phit gaye ho.

And also, didn't your master thug Imran got beat up Punjab university students some years ago when he showed his badmashi there?

That's what the police needs to do to him and his mob. A full baton beat down.

And don't worry about Pakistan, we will send enough money and resources back to make sure we rebuild what thugs like you have destroyed there.

This protest has been widely covered in Indian media and other international media today......Lot of importance have been given today.....

lagta hai tumhare sar pe police nay kuch zayada hi danday mar diye hein, lol.

chalo acha hai, from your tone its obvious you're a thug, mohalay ka awara badmash, and I support a full beat down of thugs and badmash by the police.

I will reiterate what I said earlier, Mulk muft mein mil gaya hai iss liye phit gaye ho.

And also, didn't your master thug Imran got beat up Punjab university students some years ago when he showed his badmashi there?

That's what the police needs to do to him and his mob. A full baton beat down.

And don't worry about Pakistan, we will send enough money and resources back to make sure we rebuild what thugs like you have destroyed there.
Tere jaise mulk kei pimps sei sharm-o-khaya to expect nahin kee jaa sakti.

Besharam insaan, tuj jaise foreign nationals ko dandoon sei mar mar kar daroorst karne ki zaroorat hai. Tu apni napaak foreign qamai koi USA mein hi rakh. Bloody American national.

10622820_747939128586092_1407331321383579601_n.jpg

Oh great. Blame the armed forces for actually staying away from a political matter. Martial law is going to hurt us very badly.

Armed forces are suppose to protect the nation from outside as well as inside threat. I am not saying army should impose martial law but remaining on the sidelines when this tyrant is playing with the lives of ordinary Pakistanis with impunity, I have every right to blame and criticize army for not doing anything at all.
Army seems to be too busy in power struggle from the government in exchange for turning a blind eye to brute terrorism of this regime.

11:33am:

Speaking to DawnNews via telephone, Marvi Mehmon said the government was faced with an unprecented situation especially because in the past no one had tried to enter the Parliament or PM House.

"We have been a part of many sit-ins," she said, adding that the government did not have a number of choices and had to stop the protesters at a certain point.

"We cannot let Pakistan become a Banana Republic," she said.

Battleground Islamabad: Clashes continue as Imran, Qadri seek 'revolution' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Oh really, They were to sit outside the PM house unless you could read what was in the hearts and minds of those terrorists having guns and weapons of all sort and add to that their evil intentions against the constitution just like Nisar (naswar).

You don't Pakistan should not become a Banana republic. I am with you because all the citizens* (terms and conditions apply) get all their rights as per the constitution.

--------

11:28am: Fresh contingents of police brought in

Fresh contingents of police have been brought in in the Red Zone to counter the protesters, DawnNews reported.

The latest contingents include some 5,000 personnel from the police. These numbers are apart from the 40,000 to 50,0000 LEA personnel already deployed in the area.

Battleground Islamabad: Clashes continue as Imran, Qadri seek 'revolution' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

-------------

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday dismissed the ongoing sit-ins at Islamabad’s D-chowk as a “transient storm”, adding that he could not submit to the unacceptable demands of few thousand protesters.

The prime minister said nobody would be allowed to undermine democracy. He scoffed at the size of crowd of protesters, describing it as a “roaring sea of empty chairs”.

“You see how many people are there at the dharna?” Sharif asked. “It is a sea of empty chairs,” he said with a laugh.

“This is just a tiny storm, a tumult, which would be ended in a few days,”

Pakistan crisis a ‘tiny storm’, says Sharif - Khaleej Times

So as I said yesterday, I talked to my source in PIMS.

He says that there is definitely government pressure and some injured are pretty critical. 4 casualties till now according to him. Number could rise.

Back
Top Bottom