What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

1502905_716042798473243_2790975682147259432_o.jpg

LOL resignation mangna hai to sb se mango na KPK me fair hue election Balochistan me PTI ka koi bnda ni tha to wo mashkook hue Sindh ko bad me dekhein gai punjab to sara rigging se bhara hua hai Nawazz resign krde gov rhy beshak ager nawaz resign krde ga to insaaf hojai ga this is simple minus Nawaz formula

This is all about mins patwari ideology. Rigging hoi it's okay election may hoti hai.

You forgot it was nawaz sharif who called talibans stake holders.
and it was imran who said we can't fight taliban and negotiation are only solution

Are you proud to see Pakistan a very corrupt country with no prospects in sight?
im proud to see this drama showing it's true face and in few days how imran will have lost his leftover face

Mulana just lied on dunya and saad rafiq setting the record straight.

Just came back to ask. Baba jee nay sham ko Farishton ke baat ke thee. Kisi nay dekhay koe farishtay (Dono Asman walay aur Abpara wala)?

It is this lack of trustworthiness of Nawaz that has resulted in the failure of negotiations.

Absolutely! But what we are witnessing now is definitely not a way to reach to a solution. Lack of trust is one usual factor is politics, it exists everywhere. Political matters are resolved politically on the basis of give and take, this is how politics works all over the world. IK and TUQ could easily have cinched a deal with government which was/is in its all time weakest position, main objectives behind dharana could have easily met and then materialized. The situation we are in right now is all because of incalcitrant behavior, seems as if both had one point agenda.

imran khan laughing in his speeches, while people are getting injured

that guy has no brain

This is all about mins patwari ideology. Rigging hoi it's okay election may hoti hai.

aisa kbhi ni kaha k rigging hui it's ok election me hoti hai... i always said go for eye and finger scan for casting vote and we all need reforms even Gov agree but the main thing is Ik wants resignation Nawaz don't want to they are fighting over this issue other 5 demands of PTI gov agrees

Back
Top Bottom