What's new

Govt and TTP agree to Ceasefire

and Where will you fit the murder of 50,000 of your brethren in the puzzle for Taliban and Pakistan to work together ? :azn:

it has just started my friend. In a few months it will break down and there will be more operations. This is just giving them time to re-group. The army will withdraw its operations and the areas will be re-occupied by the TTP. And those areas will once again be gone of the writ of the Pakistani State.

i just hope, they don't do a back door deal, change names and say you guys go over to kashmir and we will not hunt. things will get a lot dirtier then.

we fought this war over 10 years and now we have realised its going in wrong way, this is insane. In my candid opinion, we started this war as per american direction as they wanted us to fight, now they are moving out so we are ending it here. Either we should have never started this war and if once started then should finish it ( Srilanka is one example, it took them 30 years to end this)
negotiations won't bring anything good, you are making them more strong, this would be our biggest mistake mind you
i know faujis are also fed up of this war

well, i agree with most of what you said,
but one point i would like to make clear...

you can't end this war...a drone comes..kills innocents..it creates ten suicide bombers..or a PAF plane comes accidentally kills few civilians along with some terrorists, it creates hatred among people against state and military..

plus,these talibans have a safe abode in afghanistan..you may push them in FATA..they will go back into afghanistan...regroup and come back...

so,all in all the only solution that seems suitable is negotiations...how to make them successful..it's up to both parties...our part that we must play is to stop drones and get out of US's alliance,

let's see what logic then TTP will find to brainwash kids to become suicide bombers,i hope they will come to table talks...

interesting development. But I guess the ceasefire will be broken by the Talibans after they will come up with illogical conditions.

But I am still very optimistic that whatever happens is good for Pakistan

For first time they are looking quite serious Mr almost 40 groups will sit in to decide what they want to talk to government than their demands which till to this date have come are looking not absurd so it seems peace can be a reality

For first time they are looking quite serious Mr almost 40 groups will sit in to decide what they want to talk to government than their demands which till to this date have come are looking not absurd so it seems peace can be a reality
If they were true Mujahids then it was possible but unfortunately they are just bunch of terrorists and they have tasted blood to their mouth and now I see it is impossible for them to stop killing innocents. When you become a "wahshi" you will not stop eating humans until you die

Having said that I am still optimistic that may be somewhere in their heart.. their humanity will prevail and they might come to possibly solution to this problem

The Taliban will take their time, regroup, and then break the talks. A re-run of the previous peace talks.

Bye bye peace.

What i woukd suggest to do is, unlike 2009 when we conducted the operation swat, ttp retreated and disperced, in 2011 they regrouped again in the different region.

Under the umbrella of peace talks we can have time to strenghten the economy, work on failed institution and most and fore most thfing - cutting the supply line, both domestic and international funding

If they were true Mujahids then it was possible but unfortunately they are just bunch of terrorists and they have tasted blood to their mouth and now I see it is impossible for them to stop killing innocents. When you become a "wahshi" you will not stop eating humans until you die

Having said that I am still optimistic that may be somewhere in their heart.. their humanity will prevail and they might come to possibly solution to this problem

Dont you think it will be an insult to a mujahid to allign them in the ranks of these demons?
Infact if these were true mujahid they would not be stopping their fight against infidel govt and would fight till the implementation of sharia :coffee:

Dont you think it will be an insult to a mujahid to allign them in the ranks of these demons?
Infact if these were true mujahid they would not be stopping their fight against infidel govt and would fight till the implementation of sharia :coffee:

If they were true Mujahids they would not kill a single innocent and never bomb mosques and other sacred places.

Who killed one innocent has killed the whole of humanity and that's what my Islam says and by that logic they have killed the whole of humanity for countless times already

I still appreciate the peace process if this is possible but I am not foreseeing any positive outcome right now

KPK CM signed on withdrawal army from SWAT-shangla-malakand-buneer .its means military has now some 50000 extra men in hands .

Peace time may actually cause disintegration in the TTP, if they aren't busy fighting then that may make them less unified. More time goes by more administrative problems they will have, more in-fighting, PA needs to fight the war better covertly with targeted strikes.

If they were true Mujahids they would not kill a single innocent and never bomb mosques and other sacred places.

Who killed one innocent has killed the whole of humanity and that's what my Islam says and by that logic they have killed the whole of humanity for countless times already

I still appreciate the peace process if this is possible but I am not foreseeing any positive outcome right now
pak faujis are mujahideen?

Previous peace deals with taliban were made by pak army thats why they failed...faujis fight , they are not dialogues material. This time the process is led by politicians so have higher chances of success.

Peace time may actually cause disintegration in the TTP, if they aren't busy fighting then that may make them less unified. More time goes by more administrative problems they will have, more in-fighting, PA needs to fight the war better covertly with targeted strikes.

Your PA will not make any kind of military adventures in FATA once peace deal is signed. PA wont be allowed to function as state within state, they are under federal governament.

Back
Top Bottom