What's new

Govt and TTP agree to Ceasefire

Pakistani Government and the Pakistani Military officially recognised and heavily supported the Taliban Government between 1996 to 2001. After America flees Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Taliban will need each other once again...

There are no more Talibans.... or name few dead?
Every drop of water in Afghanistan, is controlled by Northern Alliance and occupation forces.

Yeah I get it, it was the infidel and evil Army which did it while the peaceful Taliban were negotiating.

Main aik maheenay baad poochoon ga keh peace talk kahan tak pauhaunchay...a month is the maximum time I give to this ceasefire. Likh lo likhna hai to.

You are right. America and its friends within pakistan would try their best to sabotage this cease fire as soon as possible. Drones would be preferrable to america and its servants to disrupt this peace talks.

Why not Asif ALi Zardari and his team? Afteral, it was Zardari... who was more close to US and ruled last five years, when TTP emerged.

This Musharraf hate is coming from RAW.... so does its natural demand by RAWlibans.

Duh, it was General (retired) Pervez Musharraf who signed a Unilateral Ceasefire in November 2003 and gave Kashmir to India. It was also General (retired) Pervez Musharraf who started the Drone War on Pakistan in June 2004 whilst initially claiming it was a strike by the Pakistani military.

Duh.

Maybe its about time you came out of the Bat Cave and looked at the $100 billion damaged done by traitors in exchange for $20 billion.

Is there any chance that the govt would hand over Musharraf to the Taliban if they really demand this as a pre-condition for ceasefire or further negotiations?

The Taliban will take their time, regroup, and then break the talks. A re-run of the previous peace talks.

Bye bye peace.

i know such a dumb move by the government, those 50,000 pakistanis lives won't be avenged now, and these people going to come back regardless.

Frontier Post reporter Ihsan Dawar is reporting that Taliban are expected to make the demand of handing over Pervez Musharraf to Taliban custody.

35 demands to be presented to govt

Ihsan Dawar

PESHAWAR: Peace Talks between Taliban and government are reportedly entered into its initial stage as the first round of Peace talks is going to be held today on Friday at Sara Rogha, South Waziristan Agency, Taliban sources said on the condition of anonymity on Thursday.

Sources said the talks would held with high level official assisted by four junior officers on one hand while on the other hand a committee comprising of Two Ulema and same number from Tribal areas would represent Taliban side. The sources also informed that of the peace talks are succeeded, ceasefire announcement is also expected any time within the next one or two days. Some of the sources also said that Adnan Rashid would head the committee from the Taliban side but it was not confirmed.

It was however established that Taliban have further expended the list of their demands from the early 10 to 35 including handing over of Ex Dictator Pervez Musharaf to the Taliban militants so as to be trialed according to the Islamic code of Shariah.

Earlier it was also reported that the committee has a list of the Taliban inmates in different jails of Pakistan as total number is told about 4752, wherein 958 are in KP, 782 in Punjab, 1191 in Sindh, 870 in Baluchistan and 951 are in FATA.
The Taliban sources have also said that Mumtaz Qadri, assassinator of former Governor Punjab Salman Taseer is also included in the list of the prisoners to be freed if the peace talks gain sound footings in future.

The sources further said that for details to the national and international media and to perform as observers, two prominent journalists are also to be among the peace talkers but their names were still kept secret. The sources also claimed the list of the demands prepared by the latest committee of Taliban has also been conveyed to the prime ministers but it was however not supported by independent sources.

When asked if any compromise over the demands was possible, the sources said when both the parties once sit on the table.
\\\"Definitely it would be under the principles of give and take\\\" the sources said adding that at present both the parties-Taliban and the government are quite keen in the dialogue process so far. It is to be mentioned here that both the parties\\\' i-e the government and Taliban are denying the news of peace talks consistently and no formal statement has yet been issued from either side about the proposed peace talks.

Ceasefire expected in 24 hours Initial talks with Taliban today

Is there any chance that the govt would hand over Musharraf to the Taliban if they really go ahead with this demand as a pre-condition for ceasefire or further negotiations?

In my opinion pak army would provoke taliban to break cease fire or they would simply request americans to have drone strike on TTP, like they did in case of wali ur rehman.

That is your speculation and your claim of PA 'control' over the drone strike is just outright ridiculous.

The Taliban will take their time, regroup, and then break the talks. A re-run of the previous peace talks.

Bye bye peace.

Wait for Swat 2.0 .

Is there any chance that the govt would hand over Musharraf to the Taliban if they really go ahead with this demand as a pre-condition for ceasefire or further negotiations?

Is there any chance that the Taliban can pay for the murder of 50,000 Pakistanis and hand over all the trainers and the remaining terrorist to the state of Pakistan ? :azn:

i know such a dumb move by the government, those 50,000 pakistanis lives won't be avenged now, and these people going to come back regardless.

My dear friend , we learn from history that we do not learn from history . Sad , very sad .

@unitedstatesofislam What are these 35 demands of the TTP?
@Secur I see a windy future for you, wind grazing your heels as you swing.:laughcry:

I think they haven't stated all 35 but an important one among them might be handing over Musharraf to TTP which a newspaper is reporting. see the link I've posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
@unitedstatesofislam What are these 35 demands of the TTP?
@Secur I see a windy future for you, wind grazing your heels as you swing.:laughcry:

Hand over Islamabad and the provincial capitals , close the Govt offices , shut down Anglo Saxon courts , disband the armed forces of Pakistan , free all terrorist/militants , start running the country with their interpretation of Islam , replace the Quaid-e-Azam picture with Mullah Omar , start biased Shariah courts with no sense of modern forensics or even justice , change the flag of Pakistan to a black one with sword and AK47's , imprint the notes with ' In Taliban - We trust ' and basically hand over the country . One speculates .

I have Plan B . My expertise in my field of study can be utilized by other countries in worst case scenario .

Hand over Islamabad and the provincial capitals , close the Govt offices , shut down Anglo Saxon courts , disband the armed forces of Pakistan , free all terrorist/militants , start running the country with their interpretation of Islam , replace the Quaid-e-Azam picture with Mullah Omar , start biased Shariah courts with no sense of modern forensics or even justice , change the flag of Pakistan to a black one with sword and AK47's , imprint the notes with ' In Taliban - We trust ' and basically hand over the country . One speculates .

I have Plan B . My expertise in my field of study can be utilized by other countries in worst case scenario .

Hmmm... @Hyperion chal you win man- le have the bomb. :laughcry: BE CAREFUL NOT TO USE IT TOO CLOSE TO THE IB!

what about sacrifices of those 3500 armed forces personnel who sacrificed their lives if this was to happen... now their sacrifices seems meaningless with no good the cause which they thought they are fighting
someone has to answerable to their lives aswell

My dear what about that collateral damage this war has caused on both sides?
Pakistan Army some times kills many of it's own people,sometimes our airforce strike kills own people,sometime a drone comes and kills innocents,

so we must stop all this...This war is actually causing chaos, not solely talibans mind it!

im not pro-taliban,neither do i consider them to be on right path,
im just saying that this war is endless,one innocent is killed it makes 10 others become terrorists,

Back
Top Bottom