What's new

Govt and TTP agree to Ceasefire

How the fck can you negotiate with Taliban?

And Taliban aren't even half of our problem now. Punjabi Taliban, LeJ, SSP, etc are also big players in the scene now, and they are much much worse than TTP.

Thirdly, let's not withdraw from our current positions, keep the Army in their positions, only stop the offensive ops.

Imran Khan

In my opinion pak army would provoke taliban to break cease fire or they would simply request americans to have drone strike on TTP, like they did in case of wali ur rehman.

True. Pakistan Army simply cannot be trusted. They'll sacrifice anything for the dollar, even East Pakistan, Siachin Glacier and probably the Tribal Areas.

TTP is now officially good Taliban :omghaha: Now to wait and see how many days for them to become bad Taliban. I guess Imran Khan must be very happy!

TTP is now officially good Taliban :omghaha: Now to wait and see how many days for them to become bad Taliban. I guess Imran Khan must be very happy!

i can laugh same

KandaharHijacking.jpg

i can laugh same

KandaharHijacking.jpg

Sahabji i was talking about politician Imran Khan. He wanted to initiate peace talks with them, remember?

And, let's be honest. They are now officially Good Taliban. They will re-group. Become deadlier and then become bad Taliban in a few months.

p.s : How is Kandahar linked to TTP now being Good Taliban?

Sahabji i was talking about politician Imran Khan. He wanted to initiate peace talks with them, remember?

And, let's be honest. They are now officially Good Taliban.

p.s : How is Kandahar linked to TTP now being Good Taliban?

whats wrong in talking if they agree lay down arms and become civil as us ?

How the fck can you negotiate with Taliban?

And Taliban aren't even half of our problem now. Punjabi Taliban, LeJ, SSP, etc are also big players in the scene now, and they are much much worse than TTP.

Thirdly, let's not withdraw from our current positions, keep the Army in their positions, only stop the offensive ops.

All these are product of foreign agencies.... and you missed the BLA etc...now with Zardari and Rehman Malik gone.... they all will die and at the moment, they already cannot move around freely, other than Karachi, which is still ruled by Zardari.

whats wrong in talking if they agree lay down arms and become civil as us ?

Nothing wrong! Go for it. Your country :-) your policies!
Just my observation, that now they can be called good Taliban officially.

But, what will the negotiation be on?
The TTP also has a different goal, but its tactics are the same, says Raza Rumi, director of policy and programs at the Jinnah Institute, a Pakistani think tank.

"Their primary target is the Pakistani state and its military," he says. "It resents the fact that it (Pakistan) has an alliance with the West, and it wants Sharia to be imposed in Pakistan."

"They reject the Pakistani constitution," says Rumi. "They reject the democratic process in Pakistan."

So, Pakistan has co-operation with the West. This is not going to stop anytime soon.
Sharia should be imposed in Pakistan. The Sharia which is their interpretation. What do you think the talks will be on?

I saw a ticker running on Aaj Tak news channel today that sources privy to the talks are telling that one of the demands of the Taliban for cease fire would be handing over of Musharraf to Taliban custody. Don't know how much that's true. Wallahu Alam.

In my opinion pak army would provoke taliban to break cease fire or they would simply request americans to have drone strike on TTP, like they did in case of wali ur rehman.

Add to the list

Nek Muhammad Wazir aswell.

imagine if the peace deal with Nek Muhammad wazir was not broken till now.we might have not faced this much violence in our country

The Taliban will take their time, regroup, and then break the talks. A re-run of the previous peace talks.

Bye bye peace.
All the peace deals are broken by pak army.
1- The shakai peace deal in 2004 with nek mohammad was revoked by governament/army. Soon he was killed by drone on request of pakistan.
2- in 2005 pak army made srarogha peace deal with baitullah mehsud, was revoked by taliban in 2007 in response to atrocities commited by pak army in lal masjid and also in response to damadola tragedy
3-swat deal 2008, revoked by governament after flogging video was leaked.
4- peace deal with hafiz gul bahadur group...successful
5- unwritten peace deal with lashkar e islam in 2008, revoked by army in recent tirah operation

All the peace deals are broken by pak army.
1- The shakai peace deal in 2004 with nek mohammad with nek mohammad was revoked by governament/army. Soon he was killed by drone on request of pakistan.
2- in 2005 pak army made srarogha peace deal with baitullah mehsud, was revoked by taliban in 2007 in response to atrocities commited by pak army in lal masjid and also in response to damadola tragedy
3-swat deal 2008, revoked by governament after flogging video was leaked.
4- peace deal with hafiz gul bahadur group...successful
5- unwritten peace deal with lashkar e islam in 2008, revoked by army in recent tirah operation

Yeah I get it, it was the infidel and evil Army which did it while the peaceful Taliban were negotiating.

Main aik maheenay baad poochoon ga keh peace talk kahan tak pauhaunchay...a month is the maximum time I give to this ceasefire. Likh lo likhna hai to.

I saw a ticker running on Aaj Tak news channel today that sources privy to the talks are telling that one of the demands of the Taliban for cease fire would be handing over of Pervez Busharraf to Taliban custody. Don't know how much that's true. Wallahu Alam.

Why not Asif ALi Zardari and his team? Afteral, it was Zardari... who was more close to US and ruled last five years, when TTP emerged.

This Musharraf hate is coming from RAW.... so does its natural demand by RAWlibans.

Nothing wrong! Go for it. Your country :-) your policies!
Just my observation, that now they can be called good Taliban officially.

But, what will the negotiation be on?
The TTP also has a different goal, but its tactics are the same, says Raza Rumi, director of policy and programs at the Jinnah Institute, a Pakistani think tank.

"Their primary target is the Pakistani state and its military," he says. "It resents the fact that it (Pakistan) has an alliance with the West, and it wants Sharia to be imposed in Pakistan."

So, Pakistan has co-operation with the West. This is not going to stop anytime soon.
Sharia should be imposed in Pakistan. The Sharia which is their interpretation. What do you think the talks will be on?

Pakistani Government and the Pakistani Military officially recognised and heavily supported the Taliban Government between 1996 to 2001.

After America flees Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Taliban will need each other once again...

Back
Top Bottom