What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be a Muslim to understand the Quran and Sunna which i suppose you are not otherwise it would not be hard for you to understand!

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Read the Link!

http://rahesunnat01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/gustaakh-e-rasool-ki-saza.pdf

Bro leave them they are ever never accept our opinion "Lakum Deenakum Walay yadeen" They are just rats who are afraid from America and Western world rather than All mighty Allah they have fear that if we follow Islamic laws then America will not provide us so called aids. And I am very happy to see that they are just few in numbers. Pakistan founded on the name of Islam and i hope the remaining Pakistanis are enough to maintain the balance otherwise they will make it Turkey and Egypt. The so Called Moderates Muslims a term invented by Bloody American why they are not barking when they attack drone on our brothers than where is the law.

Islam Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

P.s. Note Ghazi Malik Mumtaz is not a human it is a ideology you will never able to defeat this

Sadly there is none, we cannot agree on anything.

Dont lose hope, we will agree. First let us straight our priorities. This WoT has ruined us, after this we can think of internal problems.

Can more Pakistanis here actually boil down their thoughts and suggest what action they should do?

For example, Proud Pakistani here thinks the assassination wasn't a crime. Presumably that means his priority is that the Governor's killer be released immediately, or at least acquitted with honor if the matter goes to court.

JonAsad thinks Rahman should hide.

Since these commenters recommend specific actions and the "liberals" either do not or lack endurance in debate, I see no reason why their recommendations won't prevail and be put into effect by like-minded folks in the GoP.

one group says the law should stay and the other group says to abolish the law altoghter. from today's incident it looks like the momentum is now very high with the group that is in favour of the law, nobody from now on will damn dare to raise their voice against the law, even the judges from the fear of their lives will convict anybody who is accused of blasphemy, even if he/she is innocent.

The body of Salman Taseer is put in an ambulance following his murder in Islamabad, Pakistan. Photograph: Md Nadeem/EPA
Salman-Taseer-007.jpg

Shameful display of fanaticism by some people on this forum, nothing but purely insensitive and insensible remarks.

Many people from around the world including the media view these forums to form their opinion on the Pakistani psyche, a mere idea of what is the general opinion and where distinction occurs.

Now with all the comments which echo the lighter shades of extremism, no wonder the world at large is condemning us now.

Just because of this act, many more are cursing Islam now, many more are committing blasphemy.

Congratulations, you have made us all look like the worst of all people once again.

This man who killed has done nothing but damage Islam.

Can more Pakistanis here actually boil down their thoughts and suggest what action they should do?

Nothing-- American drone strikes kills hundreds of innocent Pakistanis every month, what action we take? We curse for a while then every one is back to their normal life. This is what gona happen in this case aswell. 2-3 days of far cry than back to normal life. Add Salman Taseer as 30001 casuality of war.

thats for her own safety, any foreign hand can try to kill her now, to create anarchy.

Since these commenters recommend specific actions and the "liberals" either do not or lack endurance in debate, I see no reason why their recommendations won't prevail and be put into effect by like-minded folks in the GoP.

as i have said above, nothing gona happen or change, we are destined to doom this way, of course untill we long for a revolution, Islamic that is.

one group says the law should stay and the other group says to abolish the law altoghter. from today's incident it looks like the momentum is now very high with the group that is in favour of the law, nobody from now on will damn dare to raise their voice against the law, even the judges from the fear of their lives will convict anybody who is accused of blasphemy, even if he/she is innocent.

No that is wrong even if he/she is innocent Asia bibi the suspects was agree that she accused the blasphemy and so Salman Taseer who made a press conference with her and Named this KALA KHANOON for evidence you have to watch any news channel

Regards

Thats what I dont like about Pakistan. Killing own people on the name of religion.
The people are highly rigid to any change and some of the goons can disturb the whole environment in the disguise of mis interpreted religious laws flag holders.
I understand that pakistanis are very sensitive to their religion but to prevent this type of acts proper religious education under sensible teachers becomes vital.

Last edited:

For example, Proud Pakistani here thinks the assassination wasn't a crime. Presumably that means his priority is that the Governor's killer be released immediately, or at least acquitted with honor if the matter goes to court.

If you can grasp the situation..then..right now..
There is not much "liberal".."moderate"..in your terms..can do..
This is a pit of snakes..
The situation is explosive.. and Mr taseer.. contrary to the video's of protesters huddling near a burning tire(isnt it bewildering.. that no matter what.. We Pakistani's have an ample supply of tires available for every little protest to burn..and in this case..get the added benefit of a warming bonfire:drag:).. was pretty unpopular with many..
There was already a line of religious parties vieing for the Woman's death.. this has given them some sort of public appeal..which they will no doubt exploit in the following days..
Any attempt by powers to condemn it.. will lead to more accusations of support of blasphemy..(whether it is implied or not..is irrelevant..as you may have gauged by the response of some in this thread..it is bloodlust that would leave Vlad Dracula insecure)..

What it has done.. is given the crumbling government some breathing space.. they had lost the majority.. the Prime minister is ripe for removal.. they did not declare two weeks of mourning for Benazir Bhutto who was given three days at most..
so its a political gain for the "mourning" PPP.. while they indulge in horsetrading to regain the majority.
There will be rallies in support of the killer..
There will be American flags burnt..(what possible role the US could have played in this..if at all they ever could have..is irrelevant).
This is another place for the young, frustrated man to vent his anger at something..or display some sort of cohesion with his fellow Pakistani who he would otherwise not hesitate to ignore to help..
It gives the Pigs playing politics in the name of religion more zombies for their support..
And it gives you..and other western folks another reason to publicly diss and ridicule Pakistan..
pardon the bluntness..

No that is wrong even if he/she is innocent Asia bibi the suspects was agree that she accused the blasphemy and so Salman Taseer who made a press conference with her and Named this KALA KHANOON for evidence you have to watch any news channel

Regards

i didnt get your point properly, but i think you mean that Asia bibi accpeted the allegations against herself. on the other hand, do you know that there were other cases as well that the accused were cleared of the charges from the court, but on their way home they were murdered by the people, in such a situation, from now on i suspect people will accuse their enemies of blasphemy, once they go to court the judge will make sure to convict the accussed, after all the judge loves his live just like you and me, he wouldnt want to be killed like Taseer. it's a shame, pure shame.

Reactions: SQ8
In all this unfortunate scene! I found Jamat-e-Islami (together with other Mullahs) to be main culprit behind it. They exploited this issue just to gain political mileage by delivering hate speeches and worse by announcing strike!

Reactions: SQ8
Well it looks like Mumtaz Qadari's facebook page has been taken down thank God!

This is what the editor of express tribune had to say on twitter:

"We have 50% comments coming in praising the guard... busy deleting them.. I feel sick"

"received some death threats and heaps of abuse for @etribune and our writers in comments section. Not funny"

http://twitter.com/jhaque_

Well it looks like Mullah's have a new goal: go around the internet and make you selves look like retards and ***es!

Last edited:
Thats what I dont like about Pakistan.
The people are highly rigid to any change and some of the goons can disturb the whole environment in the disguise of mis interpreted religious laws flag holders.

it's not only pakistan, we are the same in afghanistan when it comes to religion, sadly the 30 years of war wich was badly mixed with religion by america and zia and presented to us proved to be very lethal to us, before that we were quite OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom