What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was already a line of religious parties vieing for the Woman's death.. this has given them some sort of public appeal..which they will no doubt exploit in the following days..Any attempt by powers to condemn it.. will lead to more accusations of support of blasphemy..
As I pointed out earlier, the American response to the assassination of an elected official is to implement the man's policies to defeat the aims of the assassin - thus discouraging future attacks. If Pakistan won't follow the same route then I interpret that as a matter of politicians' personal cowardice, or at least political weakness due to a lack of confidence in the support of their constituents.

it gives you..and other western folks another reason to publicly diss and ridicule Pakistan..
No, sir. It is another reason for us to mourn, though perhaps that will be replaced afterward by a hypocritical if justifiable contempt for Pakistani sloth.

For to secure a democratic republic one needs to seek more than material rewards; men must practice virtue so they can trust one another and assure their followers that their ends will be noble and the benefits shared.

America's Founding Fathers did this. Our politicians of today are not called to nearly as difficult a task. Pakistanis today are. The challenges are yours - as are the rewards, political, material, and spiritual.

As I pointed out earlier, the American response to the assassination of an elected official is to implement the man's policies to defeat the aims of the assassin - thus discouraging future attacks. If Pakistan won't follow the same route then I interpret that as a matter of politicians' personal cowardice, or at least political weakness due to a lack of confidence in the support of their constituents.

No, sir. It is another reason for us to mourn, though perhaps that will be replaced afterward by a hypocritical if justifiable contempt for Pakistani sloth.

For to secure a democratic republic one needs to seek more than material rewards; men must practice virtue so they can trust one another and assure their followers that their ends will be noble and the benefits shared.

America's Founding Fathers did this. Our politicians of today are not called to nearly as difficult a task. Pakistanis today are. The challenges are yours - as are the rewards, political, material, and spiritual.

You blog is not reflective of that.. mon ami..
that is one sexy kitten in the comic strip at the bottom though.

thanks buddy, but we have come a long way, we will need much efforts to get back to the point we were. but what can you do with people who think they are right, but actually they are deadly wrong, and if you disagree with them, they will shoot you dead, allah help us.

Hey dont get disappointed.
What I am seeing guys!!! The most energetic warriors showing hopeless conditions. I am not used to it.
I am an Indian but want you people to stand tall.

Nah...you guys doing a good job yourselves.

Well a nuke would be nice and quick, currently we are torturing ourselves slowly.

This country is only 63 years old and my family alone has more than 200 years of service to the nation between them.

Its sad to see the nation being reduced to an absolute pathetic state by the same people who cursed it before its creation.

Dr. A.Q.Khan might be of use in such a situation. (Just a joke)

lol.. its sad Mullah Omer dont have nukes, any how Abdus Salam of east will suffice.

Well now if i say Na umeedi Kufr hai to you all.. Dont jump on me as a petro dollar wahabi influenced pakistani, its just an islamic saying, thats it :azn:

Bro leave them they are ever never accept our opinion "Lakum Deenakum Walay yadeen" They are just rats who are afraid from America and Western world rather than All mighty Allah they have fear that if we follow Islamic laws then America will not provide us so called aids. And I am very happy to see that they are just few in numbers. Pakistan founded on the name of Islam and i hope the remaining Pakistanis are enough to maintain the balance otherwise they will make it Turkey and Egypt. The so Called Moderates Muslims a term invented by Bloody American why they are not barking when they attack drone on our brothers than where is the law.

Islam Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

P.s. Note Ghazi Malik Mumtaz is not a human it is a ideology you will never able to defeat this

Here we go again..
Cant make an intelligent stand..drag America into it..
And you wonder why they interfere so much..
for people like you.. America is the boogieman to drag into hiding pathetic faults of our own..
You wont admit your fault.. so blame America.. or brand the one who points out a fault an American agent..
.. as if all of you "revivalists" are messengers of god and hence cannot be wrong..
America has been more of a bane for Pakistan..and is working more against the interests of Pakistan these days then for it....and has replaced India and Israel as the number one enemy of Muslims all over the world..
(interesting observation I made for those who know history.. The response by the West regarding Muslims is taking shades of that taken by Germany and Europe against the Jewish people in the late twenties onto the start of WWII..and the response taken by Muslims resembles that of America in the 50's against communism.. where branding one a "commie" was often done for political reasons..
Now..its brand one a "american agent"..rat.. or something along those lines)

And since we already know that American interests are involved in many of the woes faced by the Muslim world today.. why not drag it into every sphere..

Salman taseer.. America.
Floods.. America..
Loadshedding..America.
Terrorism.. America..
Polio in children.. America.
Rats .. America..
Pigs.. America
Jinnah...his moderate look has been bought on by America.. "Wallah.. Haji Jinnah had a Big white beard(removed by photoshop) and stayed in Sherwani all the time..Prayed 5 times a day..and lived his life in a one room apartment sleeping on the floor.
Veena malik.. America!

Well a nuke would be nice and quick, currently we are torturing ourselves slowly.

This country is only 63 years old and my family alone has more than 200 years of service to the nation between them.

Its sad to see the nation being reduced to an absolute pathetic state by the same people who cursed it before its creation.

The question is why is that so? The number of successful Muslim countries around the world abound and not necessarily just because of their oil - so why Pakistan down this path? And I've said this before, almost all Pakistanis I've met in real life have been very tolerant. So this just surprises me.

When you can write that comment, imagine what others are writing.

Bhai, I think me n you should migrate to some tropical island and call it home.

Yeah lets move to surinam or some place! Quad-e-Azams Pakistan is no more.

Bro leave them they are ever never accept our opinion "Lakum Deenakum Walay yadeen" They are just rats who are afraid from America and Western world rather than All mighty Allah they have fear that if we follow Islamic laws then America will not provide us so called aids. And I am very happy to see that they are just few in numbers. Pakistan founded on the name of Islam and i hope the remaining Pakistanis are enough to maintain the balance otherwise they will make it Turkey and Egypt. The so Called Moderates Muslims a term invented by Bloody American why they are not barking when they attack drone on our brothers than where is the law.

Islam Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

P.s. Note Ghazi Malik Mumtaz is not a human it is a ideology you will never able to defeat this

Many care about their deen just as much or more than you and what people like myself are thinking has nothing to do with this Amreeki bhoot nor the worry about the extended kashkol for bheek.

The issue is first fix the implementation of the law. No less than Mufti Taqi Usmani, a former judge on the Sharia Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and a highly respected scholar of Islam, said that vast majority (more than 90%) of Zina bil-Jabbar accused were released because of lack of evidence, false accusations and shoddy investigation and all of the other problems associated with the prosecution of such cases. This is the crux of the issue. In Pakistan law enforcement is the gap.

People of Pakistan support measures against blasphemers but they also *expect* a just and responsible prosecution of such cases. Many people accused of blasphemy have been killed before even going through due process. This is the problem that you seem to ignore (along with PTBP) and talk about others having left their Islamic values. Just tell me when was the last time this issue became a huge controversy in either KSA or Iran? The difference there is that everyone over there knows that if found to be lying, severe punishment would be applicable to the accuser as well, and they see this being implemented to the letter and this is the deterrence in place against flimsy cases of blasphemy. When has this been possible in Pakistan?

PTBP, can you please post the PDF with all of the pages (gustaakh-e-rasool_ki_saza), for some reason the link you posted only shows every other page?

Last edited:
Reactions: SQ8
20/11/10 - Governor of the Punjab Salmaan Taseer held a press conference at Sheikhupura Jail while visiting Aasia Bibi. He took with him a petition asking for clemency for the Christian woman condemned to death under the Blasphemy Law to forward to President Zardari. The Governor was accompanied by his wife Mrs. Aamna Taseer and daughter Shehrbano Taseer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah lets move to surinam or some place! Quad-e-Azams Pakistan is no more.

You know how it is, so much work put into this nation and we are still questioned.

Jinnah destroyed his life for this nation and these people are hell bent on destroying his work.

Btw, I googled Suriname, I prefer Fiji, it looks better.

More people on beaches.

its time for a wake up call before its too late.GOD bless PAKISTAN and give vision to our leaders to guide us in 21st century as a moderate proud muslim nuclear :pakistan state:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom