What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful display of fanaticism by some people on this forum, nothing but purely insensitive and insensible remarks.

Many people from around the world including the media view these forums to form their opinion on the Pakistani psyche, a mere idea of what is the general opinion and where distinction occurs.

Now with all the comments which echo the lighter shades of extremism, no wonder the world at large is condemning us now.

Just because of this act, many more are cursing Islam now, many more are committing blasphemy.

Congratulations, you have made us all look like the worst of all people once again.

This man who killed has done nothing but damage Islam.

Sir, in this situation we should try to care a little LESS about the outside world, and have to try to get our house straight. Once it is done, we could easily mold the wordls opinion in our favor, and believe me its not a hard thing to do.

Yesterday we were saviors of modern world's democracy school of thought against communism USSR, today what are we? how much time it took for the world to change her opinion about us? So it will change again, once we completely ally ourselves with-- To be for only the world or To be for Pakistan first and then the world.

Salman Taseer and his family didn't have a good reputation.

This is him with his family:

168945_182999281717908_100000235110144_586732_989311_n.jpg

Whats wrong with this picture? :angry:

Its their life and they are free to do whatever they want. If wearing Western Clothes mean they should be condemned to death, oh man than we better start lining up a lot of Pakistanis because they are guilty of the same thing. When are we people going to learn to stop interfering in other people's lives, their family is free to do whatever they want and we have no right to question their morality. Salman Taseer was a human being and not perfect, but i am willing to say that he did a lot more for Pakistan than any of us. He runs multiple companies in Pakistan which employ thousand of workers, people's livelihood are dependant on his companies. Khuda ka Khauf karo Bhai, what right do you have to question their morals and how they live their lives. On the record, i have met Shehryar and Sherbano on two occasions. Very nice people and just like other youngsters they like to go out and have fun, but it does not makes them a criminal.

i didnt get your point properly, but i think you mean that Asia bibi accpeted the allegations against herself. on the other hand, do you know that there were other cases as well that the accused were cleared of the charges from the court, but on their way home they were murdered by the people, in such a situation, from now on i suspect people will accuse their enemies of blasphemy, once they go to court the judge will make sure to convict the accussed, after all the judge loves his live just like you and me, he wouldnt want to be killed like Taseer. it's a shame, pure shame.

Ahmad my knowledge is little limited, please point me to the case where the accuser after being found not guilty was murdered on his/her way back home. To be honest i need to know few incidents from you like these so to easily create a norm on the fate the accusers of blasphemy. Please help me out.

it's not only pakistan, we are the same in afghanistan when it comes to religion, sadly the 30 years of war wich was badly mixed with religion by america and zia and presented to us proved to be very lethal to us, before that we were quite OK.
You can regain the glorious past. Just a will to get it back, proper education and need to see the other dimensions of the things not only religious one will do wonders.
Best of luck.

Thanks for the help Ahmad, any thing from some more recognized source? You can PM me :tup:

i am sure other pakistani members will know better than me, but if i find more details then i will call you. thanks

Somebdy nuke us plz.

that whats the enemy wants, being a Pakistani dont think like that :angry:
is thats the way you want us pakistani's to be remembered in history? A country so messed up, asked to be nuked, or a country so resilience, walked out of the worst crisis in their history to become a Modern tolerant Islamic society?

You can regain the glorious past. Just a will to get it back, proper education and need to see the other dimensions of the things not only religious one will do wonders.
Best of luck.

thanks buddy, but we have come a long way, we will need much efforts to get back to the point we were. but what can you do with people who think they are right, but actually they are deadly wrong, and if you disagree with them, they will shoot you dead, allah help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom