What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly these people make me want to throw up. I was pretty disappointed by some people in this thread. Anyways I don't see any hope for Pakistan unless people like that are delt with and the general over emotional, crazy mentality of people changes in Pakistan

The Facebook fan page of Qadri's killer is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard of in my life.

These HARAMKHOR keyboard warriors celebrating or approving the death of Salman Taseer should watch out: They are far too liberal for the taste of fanatics like Qadri and his ideological cousins. So unless these keyboard Jihadis grow beards, pull up their Shalwars to ankle-length, carry a Tasbeeh, brush with a Miswaak, put the blackness around their eyes and cover their women with the Shuttle-**** Burqahs they are unacceptable.

Well. I am speechless. I am done here. For now at least. It is hard to reconcile with what happened to Taseer. And it is even harder to accept that my countrymen could sink so low as to celebrate Taseer's death over the Blasphemy Case.

I weep for Pakistan and its future.

Santro,

Ironical to see where we all Muslims stand these days! Even with Quran and Sunna straightly saying "to be Killed" we have discussions on rules and accusations etc etc! Do we agree that the Toheen e Risaalat person should be Killed if proven quilty! Secondly, if such a person openly commits Toheen e Risaalat it is Wajib on Muslims to Kill him!

You are everything that is wrong with Muslims and Pakistan. It is a crime against the human brain to even debate with you.

instead of spitting venom, why cant they just adjust in the muslim majority pakistan, its not like spewing venom against our Prophet is part of their daily routine so they get extra offended by that law which stops them from doing something they daily love to do :no:

We all know minorities has to compromise to some extent, take examples of muslim minorities in france or switzerland.

They do say that, when is rome, do as romans do.

Because this law is abused and is easy to abuse and just ends up giving a bad name to Pakistan and promoting even more intolerance.

This is the Law of Allah not the law of Humans. So its better for you to read Quraan and Hadees before posting such ridiculous,Western and American Eye opinion

Regards

Where does it say in Quran that anyone doing this should be killed?

You are everything that is wrong with Muslims and Pakistan. It is a crime against the human brain to even debate with you.

You need to be a Muslim to understand the Quran and Sunna which i suppose you are not otherwise it would not be hard for you to understand!

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Where does it say in Quran that anyone doing this should be killed?

Read the Link!

http://rahesunnat01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/gustaakh-e-rasool-ki-saza.pdf

The Facebook fan page of Qadri's killer is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard of in my life.

These HARAMKHOR keyboard warriors celebrating or approving the death of Salman Taseer should watch out: They are far too liberal for the taste of fanatics like Qadri and his ideological cousins. So unless these keyboard Jihadis grow beards, pull up their Shalwars to ankle-length, carry a Tasbeeh, brush with a Miswaak, put the blackness around their eyes and cover their women with the Shuttle-**** Burqahs they are unacceptable.

Well. I am speechless. I am done here. For now at least. It is hard to reconcile with what happened to Taseer. And it is even harder to accept that my countrymen could sink so low as to celebrate Taseer's death over the Blasphemy Case.

I weep for Pakistan and its future.

Well said! Celebrating someone's death is sooo Islamic :disagree:
I'm pretty surprised at the number of nut jobs roaming around Pakistan. But I'm not too surprised over the group because when the Ahmedi massacre happened, there were plenty of groups and comments saying how people were happy that Ahmedis got killed! But then again this Zia's Pakistan not Jinnah's

Is there any damn way to get rid of these f...king nut jobs?

If I let my RAW emotions come into play.. Id nuke every damn place I find one.. even if it wipes me..and other completely innocent people out as well..
But then.. thats for the people who dont use the cognitive patterns in their brain properly..

stop letting them convert others.. and use the weapon they misuse..
Islam..
groom the next generation on the real deal that is our religion and more importantly..how it NEVER conflicts with basic Human rights.. and these nutjobs..will vanish without a trace..

Because this law is abused and is easy to abuse and just ends up giving a bad name to Pakistan and promoting even more intolerance.

Exactly, so when the talk is on it should be on reforming the law not on totally wasting it.

There must be a middle way to keep the mullahs and liberals on the same page on the blasphemy law.

Exactly, so when the talk is on it should be on reforming the law not on totally wasting it.

There must be a middle way to keep the mullahs and liberals on the same page on the blasphemy law.

Sadly there is none, we cannot agree on anything.

Can more Pakistanis here actually boil down their thoughts and suggest what action they should do?

For example, Proud Pakistani here thinks the assassination wasn't a crime. Presumably that means his priority is that the Governor's killer be released immediately, or at least acquitted with honor if the matter goes to court.

JonAsad thinks Rahman should hide.

Since these commenters recommend specific actions and the "liberals" either do not or lack endurance in debate, I see no reason why their recommendations won't prevail and be put into effect by like-minded folks in the GoP.

Is there any damn way to get rid of these f...king nut jobs?

unfortunately salman taseer has been murdered by a local common mis guided Pakistani, its not an assassination whose responsibility has been taken by some mullah Taliban.. thats the venom and intolerance generating within our society. we dont have to bomb them, just educate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom