What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pakistan we have shittzz load of illiterate ants.....That's why few educated elephants left in country and running away from the land. Because of this thought and act, Pakistan has lost the brilliant brain and those brain are sharing the progress of other nations......

Howcome!

If one is not Muslim and not share the views of Islam then how can he comment on the ongoing subject which is tied to the concept of Islamic Laws!

As per forum policy no one is allowed to give outlandish comments about one's religion. Period

Blain Read it and believe me!

http://rahesunnat01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/gustaakh-e-rasool-ki-saza.pdf

I didnt knew also about the Prophet SAW implementing it many times in his time also!

Prophet SAW implemented it in the face of irrevocable evidence. Try doing the same in Pakistan nowadays when someone can be bribed for paltry amounts to say anything about you. Our laws were written by people in the times of Zia. They certainly have loopholes and our law enforcement has significant gaps which results in these issues. It is one thing to disagree with Islamic injunctions and entirely another to call out the problems with its enforcement.

Zia's team came up with these laws, they are certainly up for review and adjustment by ulema of the day in light of our miserable failure in implementing them fairly and effectively. The result of which is the mob killing on mere hearsay.

well i expect mod to take action, if a hindu is not allowed to interfere in our religious matters athiest should definitely be restricted.

Being an athiest does not give him the license to spew venom.

not really interfering when he's pakistani and this law effects non-muslim pakistanis like him in particular basically giving licence to kill them then as this blasphemy law does i'd say he has if anything the biggest right to spew venom against it.:agree:

Sherry Rehman should go into protective custody now.

Actually, she should seek political asylum for a while. She must be so freaked out. And quite rightly too.

This was a brutal murder and nothing but, the guard whose job was to protect the governor ended up attacking him.

As I see it, Salman Taseer was only criticizing the blasphemy laws; which had been made by Zia ul Haq for own personal motives and have been abused many times in the past for personal gains by many people. Things did, as always, get blown out of proportion and he ended up losing his life

In Pakistan we have shittzz load of illiterate ants.....That's why few educated elephants left in country and running away from the land. Because of this thought and act, Pakistan has lost the brilliant brain and those brain are sharing the progress of other nations......

The problem is that the eduacted do not speak out and when they do they are murdered like Salman Taseer or threatened.

Ironical to see where we all Muslims stand these days! Even with Quran and Sunna straightly saying "to be Killed" we have discussions on rules and accusations etc etc! Do we agree that the Toheen e Risaalat person should be Killed if proven quilty! Secondly, if such a person openly commits Toheen e Risaalat it is Wajib on Muslims to Kill him!

I shall discuss no more on this issue as time will only tell that if we can not do anything against people who ridicule Prophet SAW and Islam then we will be one and the same as Kafirs in near future and all your Moderate Islam and wrong interpretations and understanding will not let your heart believe on what Quran Said and what Prophet SAW said and what he did with such people. We can only think of discussions with saying what if the woman did what she is accused of! What she did! Challange the muslim witnessess then. Challange all people under oath of Quran then. Who is right then the Woman!

Last edited:
Actually, she should seek political asylum for a while. She must be so freaked out. And quite rightly too.

She ought to buy a lotta smokes as well..
Considering she is gonna be finishing packs after packs to relieve the tension.

not really interfering when he's pakistani and this law effects non-muslim pakistanis like him in particular basically giving licence to kill them then as this blasphemy law does i'd say he has if anything the biggest right to spew venom against it.:agree:

instead of spitting venom, why cant they just adjust in the muslim majority pakistan, its not like spewing venom against our Prophet is part of their daily routine so they get extra offended by that law which stops them from doing something they daily love to do :no:

We all know minorities has to compromise to some extent, take examples of muslim minorities in france or switzerland.

They do say that, when is rome, do as romans do.

before posting please read this

RSS wing of Hindu Terrorist Political Party- BJP - beating a Christian Pastor.

This is what Hindus are doing to our Christian brothers and sisters in India.

All Christian countries must take a united stand to warn India to stop terrorism against innocent Christians otherwise Christian youth may start paying Hindus in the same coin in Europe and United States.

Ok. Not that it is at all relevant in this thread. Are you saying Mr. Taseer deserved to be murdered?

Is there any damn way to get rid of these f...king nut jobs?

These sick people are the biggest hypocrites funny thing is i'm sure many of them are living in western countries .People should report this page and i hope they ban the creators these people are really giving a bad name to pakistanis.

sadly your voice will be lost among the very crowd which is against you and your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom