What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to say? That we should go around murdering people who dont agree with your opinion?

This is the Law of Allah not the law of Humans. So its better for you to read Quraan and Hadees before posting such ridiculous,Western and American Eye opinion

Regards

Top post in the whole thread me thinks... I m addressing santro as Pir Santro from now on

If I may add sir... There is a little and slight problem with those who say that we should not have any law at all against those who insult the Prophet saw and just tolerate it as bad behaviour... I think in a situation where Islam has been rediculed and our very identity and dignity is being attacked across the world, the only thing left now is the person of our beloved prophet saw...

I say this again... Let there be no law... but if someone is found to have insulted Muhammad saw for no reason except to insult and redicule... to create tension and disharmony in a society which is based upon the principles of good will amongst people of all faiths... Once it is hundred percent proven beyond doubt and giving maximum leeway and benefit of doubt to the accused... after that...

a simple SSG operation is to my liking... I shall volunteer to lead such an operation... just hand me an AK 47...

MBQ..
let me make my opinion on this clear...

THERE MUST BE A LAW

Otherwise..there are many.. and I mean many in Pakistan..that will come out with statements..and amendments to everything.. even on whether a Muslim child should be taught islam or not since he is not "old" enough to make such a choice.. I have sat in the company of such people in influential places that made my spine shiver.. and would make yours shiver too. They sit in the top tier of our education system..and make the decisions for it..
they sit in our Islamic ideology department..
They sit within the halls of Parliament and Presidency..
If there is not a low..
There will a period of widespread "secularism"(as in secular in everything.. even relations and belief)..and there will be more misguided but just discontent....and this state will be no more.
So such laws must be there..

HOWEVER..

Its the way they are implemented.. and how they are applied..
True to a post earlier..Pakistan has a white section..it is not all green..
It signifies that apart from a few top posts.. every man and woman has equal opportunity..equal rights to achieve greats..and provide for themselves,their family and their community.
And they are to be judged as humans first...and then if they prefer..by their religion..
As I posted somewhere else..if a person wishes that he/she be judged according to their religion..which requires the chopping of legs..then so be it..
But if they wished to be judged as humans.. on universal rights that Islam does provide..(if anyone remembers them)...then make it so.
Just like the Hudood laws.. this law must now take into account the ways a witness to the act can be given..and must take into account not one.. but multiple witnesses..and then use Qiyas to pass the judgement.

Isn't this guy Aatish Taseer's dad? Poor guy.

And Remember

When God take decision to give SAZA ALLAH always send Ants for Elephants

Some thing i want to ask,

Is Salman Taseer son of the guy who made the charpae for Ghazi ilm deen shaheed when his body was brought back to lahore.

Is he related to Allama Iqbal?
Is he related to Faiz Ahmad Faiz?

Some one told me these things were discussed on tele today.
Any enlighten one comment plz?

I heard the same..
His mother is the sister of Faiz's wife..That I am sure of..
His father was a famous man as well.. his son did not do him justice in moral(not his dressing or his daughters late night antics my dear fanatics but his illicit financial dealings) character I suppose.. but Salman Taseer was a well known CA.

Some thing i want to ask,

Is Salman Taseer son of the guy who made the charpae for Ghazi ilm deen shaheed when his body was brought back to lahore.

Is he related to Allama Iqbal?
Is he related to Faiz Ahmad Faiz?

Some one told me these things were discussed on tele today.
Any enlighten one comment plz?

Well, whateva he is, he is not suppose to killed, just because he condemn the law. Which has millions loop holes. You can collect few paid witness and through the person in jail or get killed and walk out free.
So simple.....

Do anyone feel that any Muslim can accuse another for Toheen e Risaalat without surely hearing it or seeing it! I cannot believe anyone can do such a thing! Check the history of Islam and see how many were accused wrongly for this!

well i expect mod to take action, if a hindu is not allowed to interfere in our religious matters athiest should definitely be restricted.

Being an athiest does not give him the license to spew venom.

It would never happen , Freedom of speech applies here;)

These sick people are the biggest hypocrites funny thing is i'm sure many of them are living in western countries .People should report this page and i hope they ban the creators these people are really giving a bad name to pakistanis.

Exactly these people make me want to throw up. I was pretty disappointed by some people in this thread. Anyways I don't see any hope for Pakistan unless people like that are delt with and the general over emotional, crazy mentality of people changes in Pakistan

And Remember

When God take decision to give SAZA ALLAH always send Ants for Elephants

Since when did ants start carrying Rifle's..?
are they evolving? damn darwin.. he was right!!
Next thing you know it'll be like that game gears of war...it will be the ant horde against us!!.

This is the Law of Allah not the law of Humans. So its better for you to read Quraan and Hadees before posting such ridiculous,Western and American Eye opinion
Regards

Obviously it's going to useless arguing with you because like most people of your kind you resort to insults rather than argue properly.

Regards

Well, whateva he is, he is not suppose to killed, just because he condemn the law. Which has millions loop holes. You can collect few paid witness and through the person in jail or get killed and walk out free.
So simple.....

Sherry Rehman should go into protective custody now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom