What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santro, Blain and Niaz,

Please read the link i posted for Toheen e Risaalat. Confirm from all the sources and then think about moderate behavior. See the Quran and Sunna reference and then believe the LAW!

There can be no discussion on what has been said by Allah and Prophet SAW!

There can be no logic and no discussion! As Muslims we follow!

Where is the link? Islam is never as inflexible a you are making it out to be. Either we care about this issue too much and all of the rest of the Muslim world could care less, or there is a problem in our interpretation/implementation of such. Either way something would have to be fixed.

Scrap blasphemy law. If anyone does blasphemy then send him to religious-rehabilitation centers for 6-12 months to make him understand about religion. This could be a useful solution instead of blasphemy law.

Isn't it supposed to be INNOCENT until proven GUILTY?

No its the opposite in Pakistan.. cmon.. havent you noticed that already ;)
:rofl:

It seems.. he is suggesting that the prophet encouraged to have punished people without hearing a case of one accused of anything..
To ascertain if they were innocent or not..was not important to him.

THAT..if anything..
is TOUHEEN-E-RISALAT
And I refuse to believe anything like that about my prophet..
A person referred to as "rehmat-ull-Alamien"....
The epitome of humanity....
Was such a man.. as many here would like to view as him to be..
Both muslims..and few non-Muslims as well.

Where is the link? Islam is never as inflexible a you are making it out to be. Either we care about this issue too much and all of the rest of the Muslim world could care less, or there is a problem in our interpretation/implementation of such. Either way something would have to be fixed.

Blain Read it and believe me!

http://rahesunnat01.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/gustaakh-e-rasool-ki-saza.pdf

I didnt knew also about the Prophet SAW implementing it many times in his time also!

Man it is not about our families! How can you even compare Toheen e risaalat. How can you support the woman until she is proven innocent! If you support her without decision of Court then it shows that you donot care about the LAW of Toheen e risaalat.

PTBP, As is the case in Islamic jurisprudence and law all over the world, you are innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

No its the opposite in Pakistan.. cmon.. havent you noticed that already ;)
:rofl:

It seems.. he is suggesting that the prophet encouraged to have punished people without hearing a case of one accused of anything..
To ascertain if they were innocent or not..was not important to him.

THAT..if anything..
is TOUHEEN-E-RISALAT
And I refuse to believe anything like that about my prophet..
A person referred to as "rehmat-ull-Alamien"....
The epitome of humanity....
Was such a man.. as many here would like to view as him to be..
Both muslims..and few non-Muslims as well.

SANTRO have you read the link!
If yes then being a muslim you should understand!

Scrap blasphemy law. If anyone does blasphemy then send him to religious-rehabilitation centers for 6-12 months to make him understand about religion. This could be a useful solution instead of blasphemy law.

It's not possible, because if they do then all the mullahs and bigots in Pakistan will go around causing riots and mayhem.

You can already see some of the responses in the thread and their mentality

Last edited:
You donot need to be a Mullah or extremist to understand what Quran and Sunna Shows you and tells you! Check the link of Toheen e Risaalat as per Quran and Sunna!

The problem is NOT the law..
Its the incorrect usage..

tomorrow if any of us..comes in and accuses your sister...or brother or father or mother of blasphemy..and shouts it all out in the street..and when the people start banging at your door and drag the women out ..beat you and your father.. and do worse to the ladies....

Then Ill be glad to give you a thousand references on the LAW!!
Its not a personal issue for you or me about anything deregatory for the prophet.. I will NOT stand for it just as you wont..
But I will also NEVER stand for injustice done in the name of OUR Prophet...

Top post in the whole thread me thinks... I m addressing santro as Pir Santro from now on

If I may add sir... There is a little and slight problem with those who say that we should not have any law at all against those who insult the Prophet saw and just tolerate it as bad behaviour... I think in a situation where Islam has been rediculed and our very identity and dignity is being attacked across the world, the only thing left now is the person of our beloved prophet saw...

I say this again... Let there be no law... but if someone is found to have insulted Muhammad saw for no reason except to insult and redicule... to create tension and disharmony in a society which is based upon the principles of good will amongst people of all faiths... Once it is hundred percent proven beyond doubt and giving maximum leeway and benefit of doubt to the accused... after that...

a simple SSG operation is to my liking... I shall volunteer to lead such an operation... just hand me an AK 47...

People are not only condoning the murder but openly supporting it...sad day indeed.
I am sure that many Pakistanis would feel ashamed seeing such boorish behaviour....

Every man has weakness and badness.Whatever his weakness.He was a good Governor as he stood for something.Really sad that he was killed for it.RIP ..

whatever the internal problems Pakistan would surely overcome.but may be just may be it is time to review the law and the national identity as to where is the nation is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom