Rejoice not if your enemy dies because friends also die
O Muhammad Baksh, the evening has come, the end is near, for, it’ll be
dark all over
wo kasi dana bahoo nai kaha

Dil Darya Samondron Dongee
Kon Dalan Dayan Jaran Hoo
Jo Mahram Ho see Dil Da Bahoo
Ohee( Rubb )Noo Pahcheen Ho
The fault of this person is only this that he go to meet the women into ta jail. for what he did think about to stop her punishment the governor had better known but most of our peoples make the miss perception against every fact .

inalillahe wa ina ilehe rajeoon.

Very sad incident indeed, no one has the right to kill anyone no matter what his feelings are.

No doubt that any one disrespecting Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) deserves the worst of punishments but it is also true that such laws have been used by Mullah's to take personal revenge.

I am no religious scholar but i know for certain that all rules of sharia' are not simply "Cut the hand of the thief" or "Stone the adulterates to death", there are very strict conditions that need to be fulfilled to deem someone guilty and apply the punishment as per Sharia. For example, for the couple who is charged with adultery should have been seen by three male witnesses and that too when they are in the middle of it and the three male witnesses should have a completely clean character. To apply the Sharia' law you have to have honest Qazi's, honest witnesses and honest prosecutors. So you cannot just point a finger at someone and say he disrespected Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) or the Holy Quran and sentence him to death.
Anyways, whether Mr. Salman Taaseer said was right or wrong can and will be cleared in the court of Allah. For now, lets just hope and pray that this doesn't destabilize our county further.

Leaders are coming from the public. They are not born as a leader. Unless until you elect them, they are not going to rule you.

This is the enigma, Public select their leaders, and blame them for bad administration..

he was not the elected one he was the selected one...

to anawer this question
one needs to know the correct story about asia bibi
ifff she had done for which she is been accused
then defiantly she should be hanged
and salman taseer did wrong to protect her
but that also doesnt mean to kill him

:hitwall:

are you kidding me all she did was say jesus died for their sins and ask what muhammed(pbuh) had done for muslims in response to people pestering her to convert how is that even blasphemy it's not even an attack !
she is a poor christian woman and a mother you think she should be hung for this ? and you think salman taseer was wrong to protect her you need to get a better islamic education coz your sense of right and wrong is seriously warped !
btw isn't that also blasphemous one of the rare times the holy koran says it's ok to kill is when that person is found guilty of murder therefore these kind of people rioting and inciting murder maybe should be executed themselves but do the mullahs not know this ? people like you will be the ultimate downfall of pakistan it will not be america,india or taliban it will be the jaahil illiterate masses which support this uncivilized behaviour mark my words pakistan is it's own biggest enemy.:angry:

We Americans know what to do when one of our own is assassinated, or an attempt made to do so: politicians from all sides steel themselves and unite to implement the man's agenda, whether they liked it or not. That rubs in the lesson that violence will achieve the opposite effect of what the assassin intended.

Dark times indeed. There are reasons behind this horrific incident. We must all wait for more information before we start coming to conclusions. :coffee:

How important is the post of governer in Pakistan as compared to that of chief minister?

We Americans know what to do when one of our own is assassinated, or an attempt made to do so: politicians from all sides steel themselves and unite to implement the man's agenda, whether they liked it or not. That rubs in the lesson that violence will achieve the opposite effect of what the assassin intended.

Our politicians do not have the spine to do the same and neither do Americans blow themselves up in their own country for some petty reason.

Thought you might have a few nutjobs here and there, in Pakistan a large chunk is misguided through violent ideologies.

Shocking!! really shocking!...

May his soul RIP...

How important is the post of governer in Pakistan as compared to that of chief minister?

Not much. Because the Chief Minister is elected and a Governor is selected. You can estimate his status by the fact that the Governor cannot even get a new car on state funds without the permission of the Chief Minister.

RIP. What a sad day for Pakistan. Another sad day. Reminds me of so many sad days. Violence. Killings. Threats.
I did not realize that the Blasphemy issue has really riled up the Mullahs that much. But then, if the Urdu article above by a certain 'Professor' is to go by, there have been plenty of people, even the so-called 'educated' ones, who at least suggest violence. Read between the lines of the Urdu article. Perhaps translate it so that entire world knows the cancerous elements inside Pakistan are not limited to some tribal-backwaters. But is to be found in the heartland itself.
I don't know much about Taseer. The little I know is that he was a fierce PPP Jiala who was literally tortured by the Sharif goverments in the 90s. But some time a man can do one thing noble and you stand up and say: 'Whoa! That's courage'. His name was mentioned prominently during the poor lady Asia's Blasphemy case. He was again and again in the news by supporting her. And again and again there were threats against him. I dismissed those threats because, I thought, being the Governer of Punjab, he is well protected.
But no one is ever sufficiently protected in Pakistan if the GHQ itself gets attacked in broad daylight.
Just like Mayor Bloomberg of NYC managed to earned a lot of respect (I used to dislike him) by standing up, against the many emotions, for the building of a Mosque near Ground Zero, so did Salman Taseer by one act of blatant defiance by supporting Ms. Asia.
As to those who still harbors the idea that a Prophet of a billion+ people can be insulted by a peasant girl I say: You are wrong! And you are complicit in not only this murder but also of many others of this kind.

The people justifying his death need to get their heads checked. It is pathetic when I see people crying when some mentions to repeal this black law. Who cares if someone insults the prophet. Maybe these people haven't been to school but insulting someone will not make it true we learned this in kindargarten. Sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Well beyond any doubt, what has happened is really tragic!!

But I don't like the attitude of the Mods here, may be I also am an indoctrinated Mullah!!
We really do have many Enlightenedly Moderate Musharraf-ites in here :bunny:

Fear = control the blasphemy law is used as a tool by the mullah's to install fear on the masses and to settle personal scores.

Remove the law and you remove the snakes head

The elite of Pakistan that finds itself secure in these road blocks, road routes and hundreds of security personnel must be pissing in their pants. They would be going nuts :P and RIP ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom