What's new

Government game, players not thrilled about Pakistan tour

I hope Yuvraj get a cricket ball , hit on his head !!

lol.. that would be bad for yuvraj i guess!! guess.. what would happen if it hits afridi on his head?? he will discover the law of gravity just like isaac newton..:lol::lol:

My point is that they still make some good money. Yes maybe not as much as their indian counterparts but they're not exactly making peanuts either.

BTW you know that IPL contracts are 3 year contracts? i.e. they make the money over 3 years I believe.

Exactly they r 3 yr contracts,but the money they r sold for is the fees for 1 ys,that means in 3 yrs 3 times the money.

ten sports is pakistani channel u fool

sigh,have a look at this link.

TEN Sports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ten Sports was launched on April 1, 2002, and became the world's premier sports channel for South Asians, reaching over 55 million homes across the Sub-continent, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Ten Sports was previously owned by the UAE based Abdul Rahman Bukhatir. He sold the company for 114 million USD to Zee Telefilms in 2010. TEN's senior management left the company after the sale.

Now dont say Zee telefilms is a Pakistani company.

the senior most analysts have declared indian bowling as a very weak bowling, why are you asking me dear???, improve your bowling, you lost against SA bcoz of your bowling

They lost against South Africa-a formidable unit,not against Pakistan,my question is again the same,if u cant win against the weakest bowling unit in the world,then what good r u.

Again if the other teams in the world cannot stop this team with the weakest bowling attack from becoming world champion's,it means all of them sucks.

All they do is complain if indians don't wanna play in pakistan then they should just not play us at all.Why do we still insist on playing with them ? I think it's better to have no contact with them and just focus on playing other teams.

All they do is complain if indians don't wanna play in pakistan then they should just not play us at all.

Isn't that exactly what we're doing? :P

Why do we still insist on playing with them ? I think it's better to have no contact with them and just focus on playing other teams.

One word: Money!

Short-term goal: Play India and gain India's acceptance

Long-term goal: Play IPL, make loads of money.

Isn't that exactly what we're doing? :P

One word: Money!

Short-term goal: Play India and gain India's acceptance

Long-term goal: Play IPL, make loads of money.

no thx keep your money and keep to yourselves i am quite happy for pakistan team stay away from indian soil.

thats why our batting line up which goes to 7th player from the top. We recognized, Dhoni, Kirsten and everybody recognized that and admitted it in front of the media. We don't play to win best bowler of the tournament award we play to win the actual cup. Also you forgot Yuvi and Ashwin. Bowling fast may be your idea of bowling but not ours. We prefer to use our intelligence more.

great job using your intelligence and winning the cup after 28 years.:tup: keep using the same intelligence and the next cup after this will come in 72 years.:azn:

Sport and Politics always mix. I am surprised that India has not worked to have Pakistan suspended from the ICC like South Africa was. God knows - Pakistan has given enough ammo to the world for it to be suspended from the ICC.

how many good teams are gonna be left to play cricket if Pakistan also gets banned? you got freggin 8 good teams around the world that can play cricket decently, 8, is that a joke? to fill the roster for the WC, ICC is forced to choose weaker teams just to appear to have a meaty roster. Look at football, 32 teams for the WC and more than 20 of those are very strong teams.

Cricket is really going no where and if you really love the game, make efforts for the game to be recognized and played by more countries around the globe for an interesting competition and also for struggling countries to get stronger, Bangladesh, Ireland etc. ICC is already talking about 10 teams for the next cup. And despite all this you want to get Pak banned, then by all means do so.

It's a myth that football is much more competitive than cricket. Maybe it is played by more countries, yes, but most matches in the FIFA world cup are one sided as well.

All the 19 FIFA world cups, have been shared between only 8 teams, while 10 cricket world cups have been won by 5 different teams.

What we need is for more countries to play cricket, not support the already cricket developed countries like Pakistan. Another reason India should tour Ireland and Netherlands rather than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom