What's new

Government game, players not thrilled about Pakistan tour

we know we cant compete against 1 billion population who watch the channels, but doesnt pakistan sponcer these events, earns the telecasting rights, there r many channels which gain telecasting rights, ten sports, geo super, ary digital, ptv to name the few... please take out your shupar pawar india out of your mind, you are still long way from getting properly industrialised we gain more telecasting rights when event is organised in pakistan

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

your one zaheer khan doesnt matter, there is a team of bowlers which play, not zaheer khan alone

thats why our batting line up which goes to 7th player from the top. We recognized, Dhoni, Kirsten and everybody recognized that and admitted it in front of the media. We don't play to win best bowler of the tournament award we play to win the actual cup. Also you forgot Yuvi and Ashwin. Bowling fast may be your idea of bowling but not ours. We prefer to use our intelligence more.

I think hes referring o the general situation between India and pakistan....be it economic or welfare.

@relativiti
What u are mentioning is typical Luring though provocation mentalities that children or Immature amateurs often use to destabilize an opponent when all else fails.
ITs an attempt to get the opponent out of there comfort zone and into theres. Its like saying "what u chicken? chick chic chickn....come to my neighborhood nd lets fight"(its prolly a ganking setup). :lol: And going into it alone is called unwise.

India isn't where it is by making unwise decisions ..

Oops! I didn't catch the irony. Any way I was merely pointing out my observations of the pakistani members. nothing personal.

aik semi final kia jeet liya, indians ne tu apni team ko kia samagh liya hai, there heads are touching skies... we are there and pakistan is here, pehle apne bowling banao phir baat karo, your champion team cant even bowl properly

aik semi final..and after that we also won the final,why r u talking about our bowling,now u have a batting line up which cannot even hold together against the so called weal Indian bowling,then what good r u for.

we know we cant compete against 1 billion population who watch the channels, but doesnt pakistan sponcer these events, earns the telecasting rights, there r many channels which gain telecasting rights, ten sports, geo super, ary digital, ptv to name the few... please take out your shupar pawar india out of your mind, you are still long way from getting properly industrialised we gain more telecasting rights when event is organised in pakistan

Hahaha u then realy need to know more about Shuper power India,do u know who owns the telecast rights of Pakistani cricket,Ten Sports,I guess I am right,do u know who owns Ten Sports,thats Zee Group,an Indian company means it is still our money that is even flowing into Pakistan.

By the way u were talking about TRP's,whatever TRP u register is not even 1/10 of what we register.

please come to pakistan indians you will see what pakistan is all about for your own self and not what media is projecting,Pakistan will play much better cricket now under afridi and also the tour will be postive step.

please come to pakistan indians you will see what pakistan is all about for your own self and not what media is projecting,Pakistan will play much better cricket now under afridi and also the tour will be postive step.

No we don't want such people coming to Pakistan

@Dance if they dont experience pakistan then they will retain the negative opiniions the have about us.plus the best part is that we are very hospitable to our guests.i am sure they will change their opinions about us.Cricket diplomacy will work only if india cooperates with pakistan.

Even a palyer like Robin utappa and Irfan pathan(who r not even considered among the top 15 cricketers of the country earn around $ 2 million,thanks to IPL,its's for a genuine reason why Pakistani players hold the resentment.

And how will India playing them give funds?

The answer is enormous amounts in telecast rights,sponsorships,basically means increased revenue for board,basically means increased salary for players.

My point is that they still make some good money. Yes maybe not as much as their indian counterparts but they're not exactly making peanuts either.

BTW you know that IPL contracts are 3 year contracts? i.e. they make the money over 3 years I believe.

Hahaha u then realy need to know more about Shuper power India,do u know who owns the telecast rights of Pakistani cricket,Ten Sports,I guess I am right,do u know who owns Ten Sports,thats Zee Group,an Indian company means it is still our money that is even flowing into Pakistan.

By the way u were talking about TRP's,whatever TRP u register is not even 1/10 of what we register.

ten sports is pakistani channel u fool

@Dance if they dont experience pakistan then they will retain the negative opiniions the have about us.plus the best part is that we are very hospitable to our guests.i am sure they will change their opinions about us.Cricket diplomacy will work only if india cooperates with pakistan.

Who gives a f*ck if they have negative opinion. It's not like it exactly matters whether they think positively or negatively.

You've made a very good point there. I, for one; do not want to base my opinion of Pakistan on the basis of a few "jingoes" on this forum. If there is people to people relations, that will be a good thing. And ordinary Pakistanis can be very hospitable. I have experienced it both within Pakistan and outside.

ten sports is pakistani channel u fool

Check this out, buster:

TEN SPORTS (or Taj Entertainment Network) is a sports channel, widely broadcast in Asia. Its key programming includes Cricket, Football and sports-entertainment shows viz. WWE. Ten Sports was launched on April 1, 2002, and became the world's premier sports channel for South Asians, reaching over 55 million homes across the Sub-continent, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Ten Sports was previously owned by the UAE based Abdul Rahman Bukhatir.[1] He sold the company for 114 million USD to Zee Telefilms in 2010.[2] TEN's senior management left the company after the sale.[3]
TAJ Entertainment Network's second channel, TEN Cricket started its transmission from August 10, 2010. The network's third channel, TEN Action+ was launched on September 23, 2010, replacing Zee Sports.[4]
The network is currently in the process of applying for permission to downlink their next channel, TEN Golf to India.

The Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (NSE: ZEEL) is the largest Indian media and entertainment company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.[3] It is a subsidiary of Western media corporation Turner Group. The company's Chairman, Managing Director and Founder is Subhash Chandra and its Chief Executive Officer is Puneet Goenka. It was previously known as Zee Telefims until 2006 when it was renamed and the news and entertainment units were spun off into four smaller divisions. Zee currently operates over 15 different television channels, a cable company SitiCable, a record label Zee Records, a production company and other businesses as well. It launched in October 1992 and has since grown into a dominant player in Indian television. It has expanded operations abroad, with several of its channels available in the UK and U.S. as well as Africa and Asia.

Now lets discuss who is the "fool".:whistle:

aik semi final..and after that we also won the final,why r u talking about our bowling,now u have a batting line up which cannot even hold together against the so called weal Indian bowling,then what good r u for.

the senior most analysts have declared indian bowling as a very weak bowling, why are you asking me dear???, improve your bowling, you lost against SA bcoz of your bowling

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Check this out, buster:

Now lets discuss who is the "fool".:whistle:

well i didnt know this pakistani channel got sold last year, its a pity all the damn investment which occured during musharraf is going down the drain.. :(

the senior most analysts have declared indian bowling as a very weak bowling, why are you asking me dear???, improve your bowling, you lost against SA bcoz of your bowling

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

well i didnt know this pakistani channel got sold last year

Its not a Pakistani channel neither was it ever one. You know Sheikh Abdul Rahman Bukhatir? Which part of Pakistan is he from??

Now shall we discuss the other point? :D

Its not a Pakistani channel neither was it ever one. You know Sheikh Abdul Rahman Bukhatir? Which part of Pakistan is he from??

Now shall we discuss the other point? :D

isn't this guy from UAE, who started cricket in the desert?

Back
Top Bottom