What's new

Government game, players not thrilled about Pakistan tour

Isn't it enough??And the daily bomb blasts in Pakistan??What about that??Do you see Pakistan war section??Almost 2-3 times a week terrorists attack pops out of Pakistan.
When was the last time you saw a cricket team being attacked and the players of the team being injured??
It happened in Pakistan and therefore it's not a safe country at all..infact it has been said as one of the most dangerous countries to visit..i can provide link..

We're talking about strictly cricket here my friend. There have been no incidents in Pakistan cricket besides the 2009 shooting. India has had various incidents, including bomb blasts that the NZ players nearly got killed in. If I start making this thread by talking about the non-cricket related incidents like you were mentioning with Pakistan, it won't be pretty. So stick to cricket.

Your board cares. All that moolah! So do your players. If they don't play India, the board will never have enough funds to pay your players like other countries do. Also since the moolah from the IPL seems distant, your players will need an India series if they are going to earn a handsome living. That would also probably open the IPL route to a few of them. One of the reasons that your players are targeted by bookies is because they are paid the least among the big teams & are therefore thought to be more open to approaches.

Enough reasons there, I think.

Do you even know what you're talking about? First off, players like Afridi can easily make 4-6 crores rupees each year. Players who consistently play in all formats can make probably 8 crore in a year. Even lower-standard players who have less experience and are in lower category contracts can make 2-4 crore rupees per year. So, no, they're not paid that little. It's a myth that they make less. Those who are corrupt will never stop looking for money no matter how much they have or how much they make.

Secondly, how will playing India give them funds? :lol:

They can play other teams, it won't make a single difference. And especially if they tour India, how will they make money from touring India? :lol:

They make handsome living as it is.

one simple word COWARDS.

:devil:

if you want to play with pakistan come and play here or foooooooooooo. :whistle:

Sport and Politics always mix. I am surprised that India has not worked to have Pakistan suspended from the ICC like South Africa was. God knows - Pakistan has given enough ammo to the world for it to be suspended from the ICC.

We're talking about strictly cricket here my friend. There have been no incidents in Pakistan cricket besides the 2009 shooting. India has had various incidents, including bomb blasts that the NZ players nearly got killed in. If I start making this thread by talking about the non-cricket related incidents like you were mentioning with Pakistan, it won't be pretty. So stick to cricket.

Of course, in your eyes, the explosion in Indian stadium were life threatening to foreign players, while the Lahore attack on SL team was just a minor inconvenience.

Look, no matter how much you guys want to defend your country, the fact of the matter is that no foreign cricketer feels safe in your country. And with the new trend of Pakistani cricketers fleeing your country (Zulqarnain Haider), this fear is not going to get abated soon.

That is why Sri Lankan cricketers refused to visit Pakistan, and that is why Indian cricketers are hesitant about the same.

Of course, in your eyes, the explosion in Indian stadium were life threatening to foreign players, while the Lahore attack on SL team was just a minor inconvenience.

Look, no matter how much you guys want to defend your country, the fact of the matter is that no foreign cricketer feels safe in your country. And with the new trend of Pakistani cricketers fleeing your country (Zulqarnain Haider), this fear is not going to get abated soon.

That is why Sri Lankan cricketers refused to visit Pakistan, and that is why Indian cricketers are hesitant about the same.

And NZ players almost got killed in Sri Lanka, not in India.

Do you even know what you're talking about? First off, players like Afridi can easily make 4-6 crores rupees each year. Players who consistently play in all formats can make probably 8 crore in a year. Even lower-standard players who have less experience and are in lower category contracts can make 2-4 crore rupees per year. So, no, they're not paid that little. It's a myth that they make less. Those who are corrupt will never stop looking for money no matter how much they have or how much they make.

Even a palyer like Robin utappa and Irfan pathan(who r not even considered among the top 15 cricketers of the country earn around $ 2 million,thanks to IPL,its's for a genuine reason why Pakistani players hold the resentment.

And how will India playing them give funds?

The answer is enormous amounts in telecast rights,sponsorships,basically means increased revenue for board,basically means increased salary for players.

Yep purely a government game. Players' concerns are justified regarding the current situation in pakistan. Its just a news sensation and will die down in a week or two. No indo-pak series till 2012.

The most funny part about the pakistani guys here are they always seem to search for a parity with india for their country which was of course right till late 90s but after that the ground realities have changed drastically. There is a huge difference between we two. like that of an eagle compared to a crow. I don't understand why they try to always equate the ground realities of pakistan with India. Its completely absurd. And finally when they loose all hope to cherish a moment where they have "forced" india to do something they come up with stuffs like " indians are cowards, selfish, small-hearted, always whining and crying and blah blah!! like the one which said 1 pakistani soldier is equal to 10 indian soldier, or pakistani women are more beautiful than indian ones or something like a bloody bharti propaganda." Nice "morale-lifters" is the only fitting word.

@topic BCCI's decision will be final on the matter no matter what PCB says. And I seriously hope BCCI will think of players' safety first before any "brotherly gesture".

aik semi final kia jeet liya, indians ne tu apni team ko kia samagh liya hai, there heads are touching skies... we are there and pakistan is here, pehle apne bowling banao phir baat karo, your champion team cant even bowl properly

aik semi final kia jeet liya, indians ne tu apni team ko kia samagh liya hai, there heads are touching skies... we are there and pakistan is here, pehle apne bowling banao phir baat karo, your champion team cant even bowl properly

Thank You very much for the advice!!!:hitwall:
Zaheer Khan - 21 wickets tournament's co-leading wicket taker.
Indians use their brains to bowl not their balls as pakistanis do.
thank You

Even a palyer like Robin utappa and Irfan pathan(who r not even considered among the top 15 cricketers of the country earn around $ 2 million,thanks to IPL,its's for a genuine reason why Pakistani players hold the resentment.

And how will India playing them give funds?

The answer is enormous amounts in telecast rights,sponsorships,basically means increased revenue for board,basically means increased salary for players.

we know we cant compete against 1 billion population who watch the channels, but doesnt pakistan sponcer these events, earns the telecasting rights, there r many channels which gain telecasting rights, ten sports, geo super, ary digital, ptv to name the few... please take out your shupar pawar india out of your mind, you are still long way from getting properly industrialised we gain more telecasting rights when event is organised in pakistan

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Thank You very much for the advice!!!:hitwall:
Zaheer Khan - 21 wickets tournament's co-leading wicket taker.
Indians use their brains to bowl not their balls as pakistanis do.
thank You

your one zaheer khan doesnt matter, there is a team of bowlers which play, not zaheer khan alone

Yep purely a government game. Players' concerns are justified regarding the current situation in pakistan. Its just a news sensation and will die down in a week or two. No indo-pak series till 2012.

@topic BCCI's decision will be final on the matter no matter what PCB says. And I seriously hope BCCI will think of players' safety first before any "brotherly gesture".

Not really. The final call will be that of the players. The players who do not wish to travel, will simply opt out. And trying to send some Level 2 or Level 3 team will render the whole exercise meaningless. But lets, see what happens eventually.

we know we cant compete against 1 billion population, but doesnt pakistan sponcer these events, earns the telecasting rights, there r many channels which gain telecasting rights, ten sports, geo super, ary digital, ptv to name the few... please take out your shupar pawar india out of your mind, you are still long way from getting properly industrialised

Are you comparing indian tele-communication industry with that of pakistan's??
I smell something burning!!!
Just check out any neutral source on the internet and you'll find out

I think hes referring o the general situation between India and pakistan....be it economic or welfare.

@relativiti
What u are mentioning is typical Luring though provocation mentalities that children or Immature amateurs often use to destabilize an opponent when all else fails.
ITs an attempt to get the opponent out of there comfort zone and into theres. Its like saying "what u chicken? chick chic chickn....come to my neighborhood nd lets fight"(its prolly a ganking setup). :lol: And going into it alone is called unwise.

India isn't where it is by making unwise decisions ..

Back
Top Bottom