What's new

Gorshkov to be handed over to India by Dec '12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!!!! Our own all new IAC-1 costs less than the Vikramaditya. But its good to see we got it least. Navy needed three carriers by 2015.

How 3? Won't we retire Viraat before 2015?

ya you can afford because you are investing almost 90 percent of your huge economy into defence, leaving 70 percent of your population bleow poverty line.

plz now don't start giving those baised links to prove me wrong..

Seriously, you cant avoid telling everybody about the level of your intelligence, can you?

dude please read the article which ever you are refering carefully ...i dont think even rupee new will quate india spending 90%of its economy on defence ...please simmer down a little bit .... i wont give you any explanation cos i dont want to answer a troller like you..if you wanna know see some neutral sources about the indian defence expenditure just google if from a neutral source if you can...

i said ALMOST 90 pc. Well this is according to your own people... I have some relatives in Kernal....they told me that government is only spending money on defence while ignoring its people.... main ne kiya kehna hai jab tumharey apne loag yeh baat karain...

And Troller lolz...i think some one else need to hear this....

Now back to the topic.

i said ALMOST 90 pc. Well this is according to your own people... I have some relatives in Kernal....they told me that government is only spending money on defence while ignoring its people.... main ne kiya kehna hai jab tumharey apne loag yeh baat karain...

And Troller lolz...i think some one else need to hear this....

Now back to the topic.

Do you know how much parentage of GDP India and Pakistan spend on defence? What is the per capita income of average Indians and Pakistanis?? How much military aid does Pakistan accept every year???

First know the fact before talking about your relatives.

If you really wanna troll than choose a different topic, don't talk about economy or percentage of GDP we spend because your condition in these areas are worse than us.

@quadri
India's gdp is $1,7 billion,our defence expenditure is 32 billion which is about 2,6%.Also note that in here military have no power over civilian govt,they have to accept whatever civilian govt allows.

Do you know how much parentage of GDP India and Pakistan spend on defence? What is the per capita income of average Indians and Pakistanis?? How much military aid does Pakistan accept every year???

First know the fact before talking about your relatives.

If you really wanna troll than choose a different topic, don't talk about economy or percentage of GDP we spend because your condition in these areas are worse than us.

lolzzzzzzzz......we must start a new thread on this buddy.....

@humanfist

ya thats a positive point in your government that i can accept..

lolzzzzzzzz......we must start a new thread on this buddy.....

I am ready!!!! I have lots of sources regarding this....

1) How much percentage of GDP India and Pakistan spends on defence.
2) How their economy is improving compared to their defence speding.
3) How much military aid do both nations get from other countries and why.

Lets start one....

Iam done with Qadri..and Iam not replying him any more.

Anyone care to join me??:)

@QADRI

Shameless trolling will only further degrade the value of discussion.

If not your, respect the image of PDF and stop trolling.

Shameless trolling will only further degrade the value of discussion.

If not your, respect the image of PDF and stop trolling.

hey watch who is saying.....

dude don't be so blind....

and you are not the one who decide...mod better knows...who is the real troller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom