What's new

Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

Nationalism is something you can't teach to the 600 million who do not even have access to a toilet.

I wonder if their "ethnic expressions" and "lingustic freedoms" teaches them how to go to the toilet without actually using a toilet.

Remote areas are heading towards accession, this has been an ongoing process for a very long time.

Nationalism is not what is taught, it is what is thought. It is what you feel.

Now, say again. All Pakistanis are Pakistanis first and religion is secondary. Once, you understand this, maybe...just maybe you will see the bigger picture.

Well i don't need studying Indian English before debating.............
You people should have mentioned that you call province as state and i am unaware of any such your internal issues so rather than being odd you should have treated well........:pop:

Gentleman... there is nothing called Indian English. & calling a province as 'state' is not unique to India either. It's just that if you are debating a particular subject, it's advisable to have basic knowledge of that. Should you not have any, better to learn from others by reading their posts instead of making silly statements. Never mind....

so what is nationalism?? Talking like a dumb for the sake of argument?? Go care about your country first which is in worst condition possible.

What is nationalism?

Nationalism is when you are kicked down, beaten, friends and family killed, and still have the courage to stand up, dust yourself off and get as far away from you as possible and start a new country which is the symbol of freedom for anyone who wishes the same.

You won't know what it is, because your country represents savagery, suffering, rape and murder. The poor people in the remote areas have no choice but to accept Indian hegemony. Heck even Kashmiris can't get away so what opportunity do these people have.

I am caring about my country, that is why I am on PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.

Perhaps you should take your own advice seeing as though you are here. See Indians love to preach, they don't like to listen. When they should really take their own advice and stop interfering in their neighbors affairs. The whole region is sick of your constant meddling.

When these poor people in the remote parts of your country are politically empowered, gather the will, they will also get far away from you as possible.

They don't want autonomy. They want to get rid of that old hag causing problems.

It'd be so nice if they migrate to Sikkim. Here we already have so many gorkhas.

If that is the case , the best option will be for Gorkhaland to merge in Sikkim .

Is there any talks going in that direction ???

What is nationalism?

Nationalism is when you are kicked down, beaten, friends and family killed, and still have the courage to stand up, dust yourself off and get as far away from you as possible and start a new country which is the symbol of freedom for anyone who wishes the same.

You won't know what it is, because your country represents savagery, suffering, rape and murder. The poor people in the remote areas have no choice but to accept Indian hegemony. Heck even Kashmiris can't get away so what opportunity do these people have.

I am caring about my country, that is why I am on PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.

Perhaps you should take your own advice seeing as though you are here. See Indians love to preach, they don't like to listen. When they should really take their own advice and stop interfering in their neighbors affairs. The whole region is sick of your constant meddling.

When these poor people in the remote parts of your country are politically empowered, gather the will, they will also get far away from you as possible.

blah blah blah BS! This is your problem and this is why you guys are suffering, you guys care nothing for your country and preach alot about how India's future will be like zaid Hamid. You guys should stop concerning about India as we are doing that and tackling our problems from poverty to terrorism, we are doing good. You guys should think about sloution to stop Terrorism in your country which is rising day by day but Hell no!! You are more concern about India. Regarding poverty in 1951 we had 94% people below poverty line but now only 27-28% and within 16-17 years we'll uplift all above poverty line.

Have IAF deployed 80% of there fleet of Su-30MKI, Mirage-2000 and Jaguars to the North???

Utter wrong!! It's spreaded equally in west, north and north-east.

So what local and Military personals of INDIA are seeing? Will China going to attack INDIA in coming months or years???

So i guessed right
It's all Indian English Confusion......

Not really. See for example for the US

US has states. States have counties. Counties have towns/townships. Below these you have cities which are governed by municipalities. Each country has its own nomenclature for administrative regions.

What is nationalism?

The poor people in India are the ones who have the maximum benefits. Which is why numbers are dropping dramatically. Nice of you to know facts, better if you update the same.

Again, thank you for your valuable inputs. Definitely being looked into. Care to enlighten us on what Pakistan is know for exporting to its neighbours, globally?

While, you are at it, do take time out to read on CURRENT Indo-SL, Indo-Myanmar, Indo-BD, Indo-Bhutan, Indo-Nepal and Indo-Afghan relationships.

Again, zero knowledge. These poor are the people with most amount of reservations in the Indian political system. Ofcourse, I do not expect you to know all of this.

My friend, there are lot of problems, but not the ones you raised. And the rate of development is reaching everybody. And all of them say only one thing. We are Indians.

If that is the case , the best option will be for Gorkhaland to merge in Sikkim .

Is there any talks going in that direction ???

Sadly, no. No talks on merging with Sikkim.

Although I don't like the formation of smaller states in NE.

It is already a region with tiny states.

We don't want to make it smaller.

Sadly, no. No talks on merging with Sikkim.

Although I don't like the formation of smaller states in NE.

It is already a region with tiny states.

We don't want to make it smaller.

Exactly . NE is already filled with small states . Having more number of smaller states will only reduce the bargaining power with the central govt.

There should be some rule set out for formation of new states and dividing the exisiting ones .

A minimum and maximum parameter should be established for states on the basis of geographical area and population so that all states should have some what same bargaining power with the central govt.

Not really. See for example for the US

US has states. States have counties. Counties have towns/townships. Below these you have cities which are governed by municipalities. Each country has its own nomenclature for administrative regions.

i started this discussion keeping US in mind dear……
US consists of states who combined in unity and gave some of rights like foreign affairs to capuital……
atleast about US I am sure that those states means countries who combined and formed a united formation……
Canadians left that unity and one other state too has problems with this united group but its controlled……
well thats all thats why i was unsure about India……
guess Indian call state as province but US dont but yeah in US structure the state acts as unit and when these are united they have rights of provinces……

Gentleman... there is nothing called Indian English. & calling a province as 'state' is not unique to India either.
it's advisable to have basic knowledge of that.
Never mind....

Indian English=heard on wiki and google
state calling as province=thats all i needed to know
why not get basic knowledge by questioning the authenticy?? other process of aaquiring basic knowledge is very long dear(India is surely bigg country)…
well i never minded talking to Indians……:enjoy:
Its a bit difficult but I can bear……:coffee:

You need to look at the context of the article before posting. It was not Indians who started this thread.

dear those following ideots are considered bigger than them and this is an 8 pages thread……
you should have ignored a troller if he was……:smokin:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom