What's new

Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

bhai q itna garam hoo raha hai……
98% Pakistani people are not aware of these issues……
well btw shed some light on this issue……
@JanjaWeed really you should take admission from start…
state=riyasat=soverign country with some extent of soveriginity
btw didn't knew Indians call provinces as state vut US people don't really i sometimes finds Indian English ammusing(maybe state=province in Indian English:unsure:)……

ya,and he needs no such definition for writing post 16 right?? and when u post a thread u read the source and know what it is about.. and not act as an ignorant..

and this member is definitely not an alien to our issues.. have seen his posts and thread before..

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai q itna garam hoo raha hai……
98% Pakistani people are not aware of these issues……
well btw shed some light on this issue……
@JanjaWeed really you should take admission from start…
state=riyasat=soverign country with some extent of soveriginity
btw didn't knew Indians call provinces as state vut US people don't really i sometimes finds Indian English ammusing(maybe state=province in Indian English:unsure:)……

Oh look.. we got another one clinging on to the straw here. We are not talking about geo-politics of the world. It's Indian internal geopolitical issue where a 'state' is regarded as a province. So.. when you debate about India it's rather advisable to understand the context of terminology before you start jizzin in you pants!!

I said this is the beginning.

Perhaps you should improve your english reading abilities.

Fact is 600 million are without a toilet.

You have literally lost Assam and other neighboring territories.

Kashmir is a lost cause.

These areas are under occupation.

You are creating your very own terrorists.

Not long now.

Not long eh ?

A lost cause that has been denied to Pak for 60+ years is not a lost cause, E Bengal was an example of a lost cause.

Gorkhaland for the record is a demand that is over two decades old. Exact time a new state is discussed nationally it resurfaces. The motive for the demand is a state with the Union of India more for the control of funds than anything else.

Have we lost Assam and neighbouring " territories " ?

All was well only last week when I travelled to Guwahati and Jorhat.

I seem to have missed it.

Gorkhas are demanding more autonomy. If I am correct they are already autonomous and want more.

There are 27 separatist movements in India.

Some are violent and and some are political.

Fact is a lot of your territory is heading for separation through force or politics.

Secular India has no real ideology to bond her together in particular the disenchanted populace in the remote areas.

Things are about to get very messy for you.

Not long eh ?

A lost cause that has been denied to Pak for 60+ years is not a lost cause, E Bengal was an example of a lost cause.

Gorkhaland for the record is a demand that is over two decades old. Exact time a new state is discussed nationally it resurfaces. The motive for the demand is a state with the Union of India more for the control of funds than anything else.

Have we lost Assam and neighbouring " territories " ?

All was well only last week when I travelled to Guwahati and Jorhat.

I seem to have missed it.

We are dealing with a failure to comprehend here. Someone needs to tell him that in our context a state is analogous to a province which has its own state legislature which falls under the ultimate purview of the union government. Otherwise by his logic even Delhi is a separate nation. Obviously, what would citizens of a nation which has for the large part of its existence been a centralized security state (in contradiction what Jinnah had envisioned it as) know of a nation which is a federation/federal union. :lol: Zilch knowledge of political science among other things. :hitwall:

You really do justice to your name. A Menace to Society. Pakistani Society. :laughcry:
Gorkhas are demanding more autonomy. If I am correct they are already autonomous and want more.

Fact is a lot of your territory is heading for separation through force or politics.

Secular India has no real ideology to bond her together in particular the disenchanted populace in the remote areas.

Can you please stop making a fool out of yourself?

Gorkhaland demand is no different than Sariaki Suba demand. Imagine Indians saying that Sariakistan is going to be a new country, can you imagine how stupid you look right now? :woot:

He does not need to read your comment. Perhaps all he needs is just a mirror. :laughcry:
Can you please stop making a fool out of yourself?

Gorkhaland demand is no different than Sariaki province demand. Imagine Indians saying that Sariakistan is going to be a new country, can you imagine how stupid you look right now? :woot:

@Aeronaut @Oscar The OP has taken a topic which relates to the demand for a new state within the Indian union- along the lines of the states we created later on such as Jharkhand (which was once part of Bihar), Chhattisgarh (which was once part of Madhya Pradesh) - and has tried to portray it as a secessionist movement. Furthermore on being confronted with said correction he has resorted to off topic posts which are not related to the subject matter. Since I trust that the moderators are sufficiently aware of the federal structure of the Indian Union and that within it a state is analogous to a federal province in Pakistan- perhaps they can provide some direction to this thread and do as they deem necessary. Apologies for having bothered you both. Furthermore, apologies for not simply clicking on the report button since there are multiple posts involved spread over 3 pages.

A nation that has held together without ' any ideology' is commendable.

In contrast Pak had an ideology - what happened ?

One has to be an Indian to understand how things work.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom