What's new

Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

Still absent comprehension it seems. You have been found wanting again but then there can be no cure for a malaise with the symptom of a myopic pov.

The Gorkhas are demanding a separate state, not a country. Like the the Telangana demand. I know this is difficult to comprehend since Pakistan never really understood the concept of creating states based on cultural and linguistic lines and instead decided to drink the coolaid of Islamic nationalism. Now perhaps you will do everyone a favor and learn to distinguish between demanding a state and putting forth a secessionist demand.:omghaha:

I said this is the beginning.

Perhaps you should improve your english reading abilities.

Fact is 600 million are without a toilet.

You have literally lost Assam and other neighboring territories.

Kashmir is a lost cause.

These areas are under occupation.

You are creating your very own terrorists.

Not long now.

Kashmir is a lost cause.

Not long now.

:omghaha::omghaha: @Omya ek comment to banta hai yaar.. :lol:

Can someone please demand some new smaller states out of Uttar Pradesh ! :pissed:

u support it?? there has been talks about trifurcating UP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kashmir is a lost cause.

Not long now.

OMG!! Chyamayla kahi pan?? Hhahahahahahaha by god I am laughing like hell!! I love this member!! Hahahahhahahah

Kashmir is a lost cause.

Not long now.

Assam is lost? You mean ULFA, the terrorist org which JUST surrendered en mass last month after unilaterally and unconditionally dropping their demand for secession? :D In fact your mullah brothers in Bangladesh were crying about it just last month.

Kashmir? The land which your nation has not been able to wrest from us in close to 70 years now? The land for which your economy, the eastern part of your nation have all gone down to oblivion? The demand for the same land which even the UN has forsaken? :omghaha: Last time your PM raised the topic in the UN- this was their reply (paraphrasing to an extent)- Stop flogging a dead horse. While at the same time India got the WB to deny Pakistan funding for DB dam since it was in Gilgit and Baltistan and the WB ordered Pakistan to first produce a NOC from India.:omghaha:

"600 million" without said amenities and 300 million with more capital than every other nation in this subcontinent combined. Do the math. We are not in the habit of breaking up unlike a certain nation which did just that a little more than 2 decades after its creation. :omghaha:

Anything else bub?

MOST IMPORTANTLY- You started a thread on a topic which your diminutive intellect could not even comprehend. A topic which is far removed from all your ramblings. :wave:

u support it?? there has been talks about trifurcating UP.

Of course I support it, we need smaller states for better governance. There have been talks but no popular movement, something on the lines of Telangana or Jharkhand Mukti Morcha. We need a concerted political effort for any division to happen.

I am from Purvanchal and I want it to be a state!!! Lols

Me too from Purvanchal!

The beginning was long ago. In the late fifties the states were first broken up. The process continues to further administrative reasons. Rigid state boundaries make nations frigid. You need to adjust. If you wish to stick to some good old 'One Unit' policy - go right ahead. We are doing fine.

Kashmir is a lost cause.

Not long now.

no point explaining him mate.. he has his own brainwashed version of truth

bhai q itna garam hoo raha hai……
98% Pakistani people are not aware of these issues……
well btw shed some light on this issue……
@JanjaWeed really you should take admission from start…
state=riyasat=soverign country with some extent of soveriginity
btw didn't knew Indians call provinces as state but US people don't really i sometimes finds Indian English ammusing(maybe state=province in Indian English:unsure:)……

Of course I support it, we need smaller states for better governance. There have been talks but no popular movement, something on the lines of Telangana or Jharkhand Mukti Morcha. We need a concerted political effort for any division to happen.

Me too from Purvanchal!

Kaun Jila ji?? Hehe

Start a fail thread and then trying to hide the embarrassment with rhetoric ..... classic .

OK , what are you going to do about that ??? ....... :lol:

Last time I checked the insurgency in North-east is dead .

Kashmir is a lost cause.

For pakistan , offcourse

Not long now.

* yawn *

BBC News - Gorkha strike disrupts life in India's Darjeeling hills

This is only the beginning for you India.

BRICs are showing signs of a slow down.

You mention you want to build a wall on the border with us?

How about you think about building that wall around Kashmir where the militants are just itching for you to complete the railway tracks so they can jump on a train and take some revenge.

India will implode from within in the next 30 years.
Jokes by clowns are good in the mornings when one's just waking up from deep slumber, not in the evenings. Or does your wretched day start only by late evening?

bhai q itna garam hoo raha hai……
98% Pakistani people are not aware of these issues……
well btw shed some light on this issue……
@JanjaWeed really you should take admission from start…
state=riyasat=soverign country with some extent of soveriginity
btw didn't knew Indians call provinces as state vut US people don't really i sometimes finds Indian English ammusing(maybe state=province in Indian English:unsure:)……

In India , province is called a state .

The gorkhas want their own state carved out from WB called Gorkhaland . The issue has now found steam with the decision to raise another state Telengana from Andhra Pradesh .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom