What's new

Goodbye PDF

H. Dawary

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Well brothers it has been fun, but duty has called.

I have learned from many of the brothers here especially @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan

On the whole, although there are some bad apples, many of you do listen to reason when it is actually put in front you, it can’t be helped that there are some Abu Jahls amongst us as I am convinced they are present in all societies.

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster please Ban my account permanently, I will not be using this no more, I don’t want anyone hacking my account as I will not be coming here anymore.

Best regards to all.

I have learned from many of the brothers here especially @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan

On the whole, although there are some bad apples, many of you do listen to reason when it is actually put in front you, it can’t be helped that there are some Abu Jahls amongst us as I am convinced they are present in all societies.

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster please Ban my account permanently, I will not be using this no more, I don’t want anyone hacking my account as I will not be coming here anymore.

Best regards to all.

Sad to loose another brother, may Allah keep you under His protection and I pray for your well-being and prosperity.

Best regards to all.

Have a great time/life ahead.

Thank you for being part of our forum.

Bye! Why not just keep your account and check in from time to time?

I don't blame you brother, PDF can be quite toxic at times. Many people have made up their minds and won't budge.

Then you have false-flaggers from the usual obsessed country who instigate racial and sectarian hatred.

PDF has lost alot in losing a great member like you. Assalam alaikum.

Goodbye brother..

I wish you well on your future endeavors and health.

Repeated attempts have been made to stop hate speech against Afghans and Afghanistan to no avail.

Shame to have a sensible fellow desert your company.

Best regards to all.

I know where you live.

Best regards to all.
Its sad to see you go. It was nice to interact with the only Afghan voice on pdf. And we definitely learnt new stuff from you. best of luck . stay blessed..

Best regards to all.
Khuda hafiz. Allah ki Aman main. Just don't fight against Talibs.

Best regards to all.
We need sensible afghans and pashtuns here. You also have to realize dynamics of an online forum and not take many comments to heart. Da Allah pa aman ror jana ao ka bya raaley nu nor ba kha ye.

You leaving this forum will be a great loss for sure. You are a true Afghan and because of you I start respecting Afghans again and avoid calling them with derogatory terms. I am proud to call you my brother. I wish you could stay and keep coming back whenever you find time.

Folks,

It has been a fun ! But all things must come to an end . It is time to say Good Bye.

First let me express my gratitude to the Webmaster, and moderators for their support . Getting an opportunity to post here is a proud privilege.

Really enjoyed my stay on PDF and my interactions with the members here. It has been a learning experience such as never before.

I would like to take this opportunity to send a personal note to the members from whom I learnt the most.

@PAKISTANFOREVER . Your name says it all ! Stay strong. Our nation needs you.

@arjunk Really valued your superb technical knowledge. We will on our in our way give our fellow citizens that little bit of knowledge they need to know to survive the coming holocaust.

@PanzerKiel Rock solid and unperturbed..Your professional knowledge is superb. Our nation needs more of you.

@peagle . Your patriotism coupled with your deep knowledge of our nation's history has set a standard that no one can match. I learned more about our origins and our history from you than a lifetime of reading books.

@jamahir . As I leave I stand to attention, and raise my clenched fist to salute you. Your optimism and courage is boundless as is the deep knowledge of your nation's politics.

@xeuss . Enjoyed reading your posts. Wish you and your loved ones stay safe .

@masterchief_mirza : Sir, you are very knowledgeable and an extremely gifted writer. I learnt anthropology and the origin of our peoples from you.

@denel . Will interact with you over the airwaves. Look for me between
1.6 -1200 MHz . Will send you a call sign dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah , dit-dit, dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah, dit-dah-dit , dit-dit-dit...

Lastly, a big thank you , to @User @PradoTLC @Unite & Defend , @Windjammer for all the appreciation shown to my post.

As to why I am leaving... because the fascist propaganda here unfortunately goes unchecked despite some very committed people.
Like most things we see around us the rot is from within.

Thanks a lot ...and as goes the timeless song from Vera Lynn.
" We will meet again some sunny day "

Pakistan Zindabad

@WebMaster , Please ban me. I would not like to see my account used by someone else.

Back
Top Bottom